Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MillenialMissionary for her winning thread title.
---
Recap:

Having moved on from her plans to take over the world of viscoseee fashion, Joanne is the happiest she has ever been. So content. So happy.

She has taken to mumbling her way through some coaching videos, dishing out life advice in front of the bins or from the sofa, which a lot of followers find slightly incredulous.

We are still waiting for the end of the tanning advice and the food collaboration.

What could be next for Joanne? Before this thread is out I fully expect a whole new personality and carefully curated Instagram page to match.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see it was her folks wedding anniversary, wonder if she paid for their meal or bought them a gift. It would be the least she could do really, but then again Joanne doesn't do anything she doesn't like as that's a clear lack of self confidence. All this self love talk probably means a hotel in Kilarney took precedence over showing love and gratitude and a wee video on tiktok was enough.

Reactions: 7
Even she's wondering what she's babbling on about 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230722_182239_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
Keep shining your light and listen to your inside voice and it will happen..... make sure you get off the hamster reel too
God, that didn't stay long up there. She blocked me. I think she knows who I really am cos she blocked my personal acc too 😳 oh well . I'm sure ye will let me know here what she's up to 😀 she's so delusional that its scary. I was typing so fast it had spelling errors 😂 the people commenting nice things are making it worse for her. Her poor parents
Screenshot_20230722_190720_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She didn't even wear what she said she was going to in the reel 🤣🤣
Makes a whole ta da of "what to wear to Fota", posts on Insta and TT of herself ... then uploads pictures showing her there with the glasses and zipper top on looking more like the beginning of the reel 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Feck me the animals kept in captivity in Fota have inspired Joanne to give a lecture on soul awakening and freedom from 3D lives. They're no different to Einstein here, I can see the similarities myself to be fair. It's a lot of words to say I'm jobless and will remain so.

Reactions: 3
What exactly has the universe given her? "if you treat yourself correctly, the universe gives you back 10 fold" what on earth nonsense is she spouting? Full on jibberish coming out

Does she have a script or does she just make it all up as she goes along?
Didn't someone say earlier it sounds like shes getting scripts from chat gpt :ROFLMAO: i'd say its that and now shes regurgitating the same meaningless shite over and over

God help her wit, nobody is watching or following for these words of wisdom, fashion or lifestyle advice. At this point I only feel a mixture of shame and pity for the entire Cronin family and her maternal family. I only hope they're not open to ridicule, can close their eyes and ears to her, I'm sure they've done all they can. Didn’t they get blamed for her breakdown when they told her no.
It must be hard for her parents nobody should have to put up with this carry on at their time of life.

Reactions: 10
So she’s been saying away from success. That definitely explains why she’s such a total failure.

I feel like starting a Go Fund Me for a tube of Zovirax- the only achievement she’s ever had is growing the world’s biggest coldsore.

Reactions: 4
It's Open Mic night Croninites! Place your bets here on which song she will destroy sing?

Reactions: 1