Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havinagawk

It's fantastic that someone who hasn't worked in years is able to swan off to Portugal during peak season!

Reactions: 1

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Is that what the "I'm so happy" thing was about? M a n I f e s t a t i o n?

So you can say what you want and it's not lying?

BigMavis

VIP Member
No I've stopped shopping, I've told the kids if the universe wants them to eat it will make it happen ... what's for them won't go past them is what she said at the weekend. If we send out good thoughts then the universe will give us everything we deserve
Haven't ate since Saturday just waiting on these magic beans to appear so I can plant us a beanstalk ......
That is such good advice. Did you hear if you want money or anything really now is the time to ask?

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Is she still on Instagram? I'm obviously still blocked 😂🙈 wonder what she is or isn't up to these days.? 😂

PastryPolly

I've had a wee nosy at her youtube page, how can someone that had 20k instagram followers only be able to command a measly 10 - 30 views a video - is anyone paying any attention to Joanne except her tattle followers?? The numbers don't lie.
I still haven't watched any of the videos, I just can't bring myself to watch such gibberish.

NosyCorkWan

She's diagnosed. I assume she hasn't engaged with therapy which would require a level of honesty. Interesting how she's recognising her traits and saying she has them under control when she clearly doesn't and this is rinse and repeat with a new title.
I find it unnerving as a viewer so I'd say people in her general vicinity give her a wide berth.
It's particularly callous to speak like this about her parents though, she definitely should seek alternative accommodation. Regardless of what has gone on to still live in that environment whilst continually addressing the issue is unhealthy and potentially dangerous.
Just catching up - what has she been diagnosed with?