Joanne Cronin #7 No show Jojo, where did you go go? Come back please cause tattle's on a go slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Marketing and PR course was money well spent anyway. She’s only back a few days and she’s recycled more content than the local skip.

CODE RED people, she’s after alluding to a boyfriend now🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Will we finally see the highly anticipated second installment of Jojo’s backgarden, roll around in the grass take on High School Musical?! This time featuring her very own Troy🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's journaling. Today I got up at 12 , had breakfast at 2 , sat outside with my bowl of strawberries 🍓, later i might have a dance and get mam to record it. May go for an iced coffee (even tho I don't like it) go back home, and get mam to put me on some dinner, and watch love island at 9 🙄 tomorrows journaling, a repeat of today and yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would pay good money to see what she journals

Also, definitely something fishy with the recycled content and bracelets on in every new pic...

Reactions: 3
That Marketing and PR course was money well spent anyway. She’s only back a few days and she’s recycled more content than the local skip.

CODE RED people, she’s after alluding to a boyfriend now🫣🫣
The same way she alluded to having a degree in law and history from UCD??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RAGING I'm blocked.

Share the fun people
She isn't doing much, same as before but using a journal 😂 it's like all old pictures. Maybe she's staying to be sustainable with the pics by recycling them . What u do?

Reactions: 1
Pippa? Doing ur washing and ur kids washing clearly!! Yet she’s laughing over the nickname!! Does she not see he irony in it?! Gone to bed at 8 last night and de mudder does the washing!! Sorry any sympathy for her parents is gone out the window when they clearly have enabled her behaviour and raised a spoilt self entitled brat.

Pippa? Doing ur washing and ur kids washing clearly!! Yet she’s laughing over the nickname!! Does she not see he irony in it?! Gone to bed at 8 last night and de mudder does the washing!! Sorry any sympathy for her parents is gone out the window when they clearly have enabled her behaviour and raised a spoilt self entitled brat.
Sorry wrong thread!

Last edited:
Anyone else disappointed that its the same old jojo? I thought with the long break from social media that it gave her the well deserved kick in the arse that she needed to get her life together, but nothings changed. Well apart from getting even more ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.