Joanne Cronin #7 No show Jojo, where did you go go? Come back please cause tattle's on a go slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hashtags on her latest post... 🤣#babeoftheday
#thotlife

Oh JoJo... I missed you so!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she went away to finish the course she started in January but when she uploaded the cert today it said “Hours: 30” 💀💀 was she doing 1 hour a week or what

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joanne has three degrees.
Joanne loves to create new content.
Joanne invests heavily in supportive undergarments.
Joanne spent 6 months completing a 30 hour course.

Only one of the above statements is true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She "did a lot of self worth and forgiveness".
So basically she got pulled up on her old tweets about hating the Polish, Northern Irish and airing her families private business and now she's just going to not even acknowledge it and hope we all forget.... 🤔 No no Jojo. Its too late to play the victim now, the old screenshots aren't going away.

Reactions: 9
No comment needed 😂
She has great potential, like she has a great figure but holy Jesus does she pull out the most unflattering get ups! It always looks like her clothes are 3 sizes too big or something. I don’t understand

Reactions: 5
Whatever quack counsellor she's been with the past few months has actually made her more brazen and oblivious. Who knew that was possible?! Any other "influencer" (I use that term lightly) would've been advised to atleast give some sort of half arsed apology and said they were young and stupid etc when they posted that stuff. But all jojo wants us to know is that she's having a hot girl summer.....

Reactions: 6
Laaaadddsss....can one of ye please tell me what the duck is she journaling? Like what?!? I do like the journal though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.