Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's terrified of that tea spill page?
That would make a lot of sense, no?

Reactions: 5
I didn't mean to upload the pic twice. But it wouldn't let me delete it 😂 definitely her longest time away from Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and JoJo "All old clothes" Cronin will disappear from the internet forever.

Reactions: 6
I do hope she is using this time to get herself a good steady job that she will be happy in and starts contributing to her parents, I'm sure it would help her mental health.

Reactions: 9
My fear is she’s just lying low for the moment. It’s very telling that the only social media she deleted immediately after the family party was that of twitter, where there was undeniable proof in black and white that Joanne is a horrible, racist, nasty individual. Unfortunately for Joanne all those tweets are also on these threads.
I’d hope she got in some kind of bother for disregarding her fellow course attendees/lecturers right to anonymity too, plastering them over her stories for 20,000 people to see was shocking-I’d be fuming.
If she goes out and gets herself a job to pay the bills after all this then hats off to her, but I really don’t see that being the case. It’s probably more likely she will return with the excuse that she took some time off to focus on her course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Joanne's gonna have a PhD in tinternet flogging by the time she appears again. Maybe she's waiting on a new clothes haul from China before she makes a 'new me' comeback.
JoAnnie, are you okay?
So, JoAnnie, are you okay? Are you okay, JoAnnie? 🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know which old clothes to wear out tonight! I really needed the style guru JoJo to post a reel to give me some inspiration! Maybe she is branching out and is going to do hair and make up tutorials? and she’s taking time out To build up suspense to the big reveal 🤭🤞🏼😂

• Haha
I didn’t know which old clothes to wear out tonight! I really needed the style guru JoJo to post a reel to give me some inspiration! Maybe she is branching out and is going to do hair and make up tutorials? and she’s taking time out To build up suspense to the big reveal 🤭🤞🏼😂
There’s a hair tutorial and makeup tutorial highlight on her insta, u need to see them🙈🙈 at one point she’s applying eyeshadow with what appears to be a blusher/powder brush🤣

• Haha
There’s a hair tutorial and makeup tutorial highlight on her insta, u need to see them🙈🙈 at one point she’s applying eyeshadow with what appears to be a blusher/powder brush🤣
Are they the same ones as her YouTube videos I wonder 🤔 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Great, Ill have to check these out for some top tips! JoJo if you’re reading, we all need dating advice and advice on men. Give the people what they want!

• Haha
I really hope it's the end of her shenanigans. Go out and get a job and contribute to society!

What have I just watched!!! Sweet Jesus, the make up "tutorial" 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It doesn't look like she went to the sun rise social meet up yesterday.
How do I know? It's going into March now. The last time she posted was 10th of Feb I think. Does anyone actually know her here that has seen her around? This is mad that she has gone this long!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.