Jo Good #7 Very Late Show, BBC. Freebie-grabbin' KarenBritChick wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I have right got it in for Anna Webb now. Thought she was a bit drippy but basically a good sort. But she is meant to be a dog lover and I really don’t know how she can be all chummy with Minge after seeing her buy that puppy. Money talks, overrides everything.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, I have right got it in for Anna Webb now. Thought she was a bit drippy but basically a good sort. But she is meant to be a dog lover and I really don’t know how she can be all chummy with Minge after seeing her buy that puppy. Money talks, overrides everything.
I doubt either of them will answer that question posed by a sub, posted above.

I really thought Scrooge would get a dog like Maeve the art expert has. Or a poodle which would still be a purebred but with less problems provided the parents are health tested.

Oops! Make a complaint.
@VeeJayBee I don’t know what the Little Moons are.
I'm having trouble posting the link. They are Japanese mochi inspired icecream balls. I first tried them when given a sample in Selfridges a few years ago. They were £1.75 each. Then they appeared in Waitrose, but only ever two flavours available. During lockdown they became a thing on TicToc and they were hard to get. Now they are in most supermarkets, again only with two flavours available. There is an oriental supermarket that carries all the flavours, and they also have a dark store that supplies them on Deliveroo.

Aldi do an attempted dupe but they are awful.

Reactions: 1
I don’t remember Scrooge ever discussing Matilda’s tail before. Maybe it didn’t cause problems or maybe an operation was performed that she didn’t discuss.
She admitted to her having a very expensive operation on her palate to help her breathe and this was before her Flog started. I remember how worried she was as dogs like that don’t do well under anaesthetic. She could have also had her nares enlarged too. I believe she used the RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) to do the operation. She also had to have lots of teeth pulled. Those corkscrew tails cause a dog pain! Dogs are really bad at showing pain too and will try to hide it.

Remember those two used to present from Crufts too!! I hope they don’t again. Anna will go with her dog with the deformed head to show her,

This is the ancestor of the English Bull Terrier, like Anna’s except hers is a mini. Head is so different now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
MAM's answering subs atm, wonder if she'll bother with the non-fawning ones.

20211228_175936.jpg

ETA. Glad we've got all those screenshots of comments on YouTube, looks like there's some deleting going on..

Last edited:
No, I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread but didn't see it.
I think she accused her of virtue signalling- wearing masks for the camera, except some had masks and some didn’t. And they were drinking. So fake.

Carrie Grant sittin’ in for Scringe tonight. She also did last night but I didn’t listen.

Last edited:
It's a shame that all the screenshots of the now-deleted YouTube comments - plus Tattlers' discussions - about how Jo Good sourced her new pup will be less discoverable once we start the new thread.

I will make sure the TLDR recap covers it, and I'll link back to it. We might get new people finding their way here, hopefully the SEO works when I keep repeating the name Jo Good and @middleagedminx.

I bet MAM wishes she could delete us as easily as she removes the many others questioning the morality of her supporting the business of canine eugenics, all just because she wanted that type of dog and paid a lot of money for one that had been bred with the necessary deformities.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's a shame that all the screenshots of the now-deleted YouTube comments - plus Tattlers' discussions - about how Jo Good sourced her new pup will be less discoverable once we start the new thread.

I will make sure the TLDR recap covers it, and I'll link back to it. We might get new people finding their way here, hopefully the SEO works when I keep repeating the name Jo Good and @middleagedminx.

I bet MAM wishes she could delete us as easily as she removes the many others questioning the morality of her supporting the business of canine eugenics, all just because she wanted that type of dog.
I haven’t looked today. Has a lot now been deleted?

The fact that she has a radio programme centred around dogs, passes herself off as a dog expert, works for the BBC who stopped broadcasting Crufts after Pedigree Dogs Exposed came out, frequently interviews people from the Kennel Club and Blue Cross, who have a campaign against using flat faced dogs in advertising, spent a lot of money on surgery for Matilda and still opts for another bulldog. Also, Mrtyle looks like Big George’s Mabel.

The fact that she has a radio programme centred around dogs, passes herself off as a dog expert, works for the BBC who stopped broadcasting Crufts after Pedigree Dogs Exposed came out, frequently interviews people from the Kennel Club and Blue Cross, who have a campaign against using flat faced dogs in advertising, spent a lot of money on surgery for Matilda and still opts for another bulldog. Also, Mrtyle looks like Big George’s Mabel.
Myrtle..,

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Myrtle..,
When you see it set out like that it is quite shocking she chose to get another bulldog. An older one, yes okay, but she has chosen a specially bred for profit health compromised puppy. And Anna smiling away in the photos. Senseless.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her mate Julian thinks? He’s a dog lover and not usually behind the door with his acerbic tongue.

• Haha
Wonder what her mate Julian thinks? He’s a dog lover and not usually behind the door with his acerbic tongue.
Good point, I'm sure his two dogs are rescues. I think he would hate it but It could be the sort of thing a friend might not say anything about, but it stays in the back of the mind, often affecting the friendship because it is hard to overlook such differing core beliefs.

It's so disingenous of MAM on the Myrtle reveal vlog to pretend to address the issue of her buying a flat-faced pedigree puppy. She thinks she's got a free pass by saying she knows it's "controversial", telling us she was discerning about who she got the pup from, emphasising that she "knows" (or knew) other dogs from the same line or stud kennel. Why does that make any difference? She also believes the fact she's had a dog show for so long makes a difference. How? In fact, that's an own-goal, despite her expert insider knowledge of the canine world she's chosen to condone and support the activities of that breeder, and possibly influenced others to want such a breed, so perpetuating demand; at least one of her followers said that they now want a bulldog.

Her other attempted get-out is to say that she hopes to keep Myrtle healthy - what weasel words! That's what you could say if you rescued a dog who was already in the world and you wanted to do the best for the unfortunate creature. But she bought a dog from someone who breeds theese flat-nosed dogs for profit, dogs who she knew would come with built-in health disadvantages, and suffer terribly because of them. Still, that was the exact type of dog she WANTED so...

I bet she will now refuse to ever engage further about this - she believes she's covered it. If challenged in future she'll just say that she addressed the issue on her vlog, hoping that the three seconds of thought and few weak 'reasons' she gave are enough to shut down dissent. In fact they are not reasons, they are actually the list of self-justifications she contrived.

We can already see how many comments on that topic she (or Filipe) has deleted from her YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I actually think she does her own deleting, yesterday it was happening at the time a few replies from her appeared.
Oh, she can be quite techy when her reputation is being sullied. Bet she would love to deploy her techy fingers on here. Delete thread 1, delete thread 2….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.