Jo Good #5 Stuck on 27K, my YouTube won't grow. But, hey, why not plug it on my BBC show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s being/been groomed by Middle Aged Minx. I think he must have a fair bit of confidence to do what he’s doing.
Just wanted to clarify - by grooming I meant grooming him to be a flogger like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, I can't watch MAM's flogs anymore, they annoy me very much now. So thanks to those who do and take one for the team - our team, not hers ;) I will still listen to her radio programme when I can and report back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I can't watch MAM's flogs anymore, they annoy me very much now. So thanks to those who do and take one for the team - our team, not hers ;) I will still listen to her radio programme when I can and report back.
Socks? With Prada shoes and a lovely frock? 🤪🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They were cashmere socks though. She may have looked like a barmy eccentric but her fabric choice was pure luxury.

Seriously, how can anybody think that is a good look? Her legs above them were like twiglets, with white, papery skin. She needs to wear hosiery now, if the outfit is elegant. I am not a fan of tights myself but needs must.

I think she got the socks-with-heels-and-sandals thing from Christina Elms who follows Marni, who've long done that very fashion-y sock, a la 90s Prada uglychic. There is nothing new under the sun if you think about 80s lace socks, 60s/70s over the knee socks, bobby soxers etc.

At least I have MAM's Christmas #gift sorted, baggy tulle socks, all the rage now, with a nod to the 60s daisy chick.
loose socks.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They were cashmere socks though. She may have looked like a barmy eccentric but her fabric choice was pure luxury.

Seriously, how can anybody think that is a good look? Her legs above them were like twiglets, with white, papery skin. She needs to wear hosiery now, if the outfit is elegant. I am not a fan of tights myself but needs must.
Maybe she ran out of fake tan. She could try her gifted Chanel bronzer on her legs. Or, maybe she did in that Insta picture of her with her foot on the bench while wearing her Robert Clergerie flatforms. Her ‘tan’ stopped at the ankle.

• Haha
These little gems are handy - a shoe with a sock attached, with a touch of lurex. She could ruche them down for that Nora Batty effect. That’s winter sorted. (These give me the heebeegeebies.)

F847761B-9A9D-489A-A946-315382CCFD1B.jpeg

• Haha
Jo just said she only has one day holiday left. I'm confused. I thought as a freelancer she didn't have paid leave. Also, how was she going to Majorca at the end of this month without any extra leave? What am I missing? She also mentioned Robert whose live allowance sounds similar to hers.

Jo just said she only has one day holiday left. I'm confused. I thought as a freelancer she didn't have paid leave. Also, how was she going to Majorca at the end of this month without any extra leave? What am I missing? She also mentioned Robert whose live allowance sounds similar to hers.
Yes, I was confused about that too. It could be that in her contract she has a certain amount of days agreed per annum, to ensure that she is allowed to take time off, but they might not necessarily be paid.

Yet again using the excuse of the interviewee's book (about statins) going missing from the BBC office. I really don't believe it because any workplace would surely investigate why certain resources were going missing. She's always saying they are on a skeleton staff there, and the building is fully secure, so it would not be hard to find who the culprits were, their dishonest actions are impacting the BBC's output and Jo Good makes a joke about it.

She kept repeating to the author about the book going missing, saying she really wanted to read it, saying she was going to buy one but surely hoping for another copy addressed to her to appear at the BBC

20210823_151655.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes, I was confused about that too. It could be that in her contract she has a certain amount of days agreed per annum, to ensure that she is allowed to take time off, but they might not necessarily be paid.

Yet again using the excuse of the interviewee's book (about statins) going missing from the BBC office. I really don't believe it because any workplace would surely investigate why certain resources were going missing. She's always saying they are on a skeleton staff there, and the building is fully secure, so it would not be hard to find who the culprits were, their dishonest actions are impacting the BBC's output and Jo Good makes a joke about it.

She kept repeating to the author about the book going missing, saying she really wanted to read it, saying she was going to buy one but surely hoping for another copy addressed to her to appear at the BBC

View attachment 726156
Yes, what you say about her contract makes sense regarding leave. Vanessa must have negotiated a great one as she is always away.

I thought exactly the same about the book 'missing' - how many times have she used that excuse before? However, she said she had some photocopied pages - where did they come from if not from the original book?

Oh no! More flogs from MAM and Nadine, or Maggot & Baggott! I wish Nadine or even Frey-Ja Barker (Fenwicks) would give Jo some makeup lessons.

Reactions: 1
Just looked at her Insta. That’s why she had a blow dry, and hoping to get some more subs from Nadine.

Yes, what you say about her contract makes sense regarding leave. Vanessa must have negotiated a great one as she is always away.

I thought exactly the same about the book 'missing' - how many times have she used that excuse before? However, she said she had some photocopied pages - where did they come from if not from the original book?

Oh no! More flogs from MAM and Nadine, or Maggot & Baggott! I wish Nadine or even Frey-Ja Barker (Fenwicks) would give Jo some makeup lessons.
I think photocopy is Jo's old-person description of printed screenshots!

Maggot and Baggott !! :ROFLMAO:Why does Nadine bother with MAM? Nadine is, at least, knowledgable about what she promotes, you would think she would not appreciate a flaky, slap-dash pretender like MAM trying to get in on her act. Jo Good's top ten products (to be avoided).

Just looked at her Insta. That’s why she had a blow dry, and hoping to get some more subs from Nadine.
Oh yes, the reason for the blow-dry! Not much gets past @Mustard ! Although, just thinking, it could be for her night out with George to Sinatra, is that not tonight? She said she wanted to support a local hairdresser but really it was simply cheaper than getting her regular hairdresser to travel all the way to her for a blow-dry.

I think photocopy is Jo's old-person description of printed screenshots!

Maggot and Baggott !! :ROFLMAO:Why does Nadine bother with MAM? Nadine is, at least, knowledgable about what she promotes, you would think she would not appreciate a flaky, slap-dash pretender like MAM trying to get in on her act. Jo Good's top ten products (to be avoided).

Oh yes, the reason for the blow-dry! Not much gets past @Mustard ! Although, just thinking, it could be for her night out with George to Sinatra, is that not tonight? She said she wanted to support a local hairdresser but really it was simply cheaper than getting her regular hairdresser to travel all the way to her for a blow-dry.
Oh yes! The theatre too. If she sleeps sitting up tonight then it might last until tomorrow. I didn’t know she was sashaying to the theatre tonight when she mentioned the blow dry. I will admit that her hair looks good there. It was probably just after the blow dry and had a ton of hairspray on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yes! The theatre too. If she sleeps sitting up tonight then it might last until tomorrow. I didn’t know she was sashaying to the theatre tonight when she mentioned the blow dry. I will admit that her hair looks good there. It was probably just after the blow dry and had a ton of hairspray on it.
I think the hairnet will be pressed into service.

• Haha
Do they do designer hairnets?

Nadine gets on my wick. I can’t warm to her at all. She has bitchy resting face even when she is smiling. I suppose she can’t help it. But when she goes for one of her tweakments she could ask them to make her look less fierce. Is she in her 50s?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.