Jo Good #5 Stuck on 27K, my YouTube won't grow. But, hey, why not plug it on my BBC show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please read the Jo Good Tattle Wiki (pink button above) if you want to know more about Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx

In the last thread:

Tattlers are continuing to record instances when Jo Good mentions her personal, monetised, social media platforms on her BBC Radio London show, directing BBC listeners to her ads.

Notable last thread was the free £3K arm toning treatment Jo Good received from a Harley Street clinic; she did a You Tube ad about it. She then raved about the effect on her radio show, saying that her arms aren’t flapping around anymore, and told BBC listeners they could see more on her channel. Tattlers question if this is in keeping with BBC guidelines.

She continues to film for her personal vlog on BBC premises, including colleagues.

Negative comments on her socials are increasing, more people calling her out about non-disclosure of ads. She used to say she would never delete anyone but has deleted commenters who make reasonable points about her transparency, not just mean comments. We screenshot these where possible to post for posterity.

She did a YouTube rant saying she had to “cover my tracks” about her advertising, that it’s tricky as people are always commenting about it.

Jo Good’s roof terrace had a make-over, courtesy of the building management, with pots of David Austin roses now in place, and a pagoda (sic) to be installed. We expect these improvements will encourage her to hog the communal space even more. Her dog is not allowed there but she bragged on her radio show that she ignores that (She has filmed Matilda peeing there in the past)

Sandra has not been seen much lately, now that things are opening up and Jo can film herself at art openings, dinners and freebie theatre performance, she doesn’t need to use HER caretaker as vlog fodder.

One vlog featured a speech about her integrity, that she is very particular about who she collaborates with.

She admitted she usually leaves theatre performances during the interval.

She continues to read out fawning emails from her radio listeners, full of praise and compliments.

Jo’s collabs/partnerships/sponsorships have increased, despite the fact she says she only does one “every six weeks”. Her YouTube vlog on 1st August contained three ads, but she denied they were ads despite giving discount codes and saying certain items were gifted.

She has again done Hello Fresh ads– this partnership is the influencer equivalent of handing out flyers at a tube station, while saying you “work in advertising”.

Felipe went to Portugal for three weeks but can still edit her vlogs and Jo continues to say that she “has to pay Felipe” . With Felipe away she needed her BBC producer George Burton to come to her flat to help him film a promo for a beauty brand.

Jo and Felipe had a meeting to discuss Middle Aged Minx merch but nothing more has been heard of that.

She took a week off work but did not go away, she is hoping to book to go to Majorca in August after cancelling many times.

She will soon be returning her Mini as the lease is expiring, she has hinted a new car will be coming soon.

More mentions of being a vegetarian and non-drinker with ever more examples of her eating meat and drinking booze.

She continues to visit her mother in Sussex but does not feature her on the vlog anymore as she’s explained her mum is becoming “very frail”. Kudos to Jo for considering her mother’s dignity.

Who is You Tube commenter Violet Jane B ? (It has been established that it is not Tattler VeeJayBee). Tattlers suspect it is someone who knows Jo. Shortly after Violet appeared there was another new You Tube commenter with a floral name VioletRose64).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please read the Jo Good Tattle Wiki (pink button above) if you want to know more about Jo Good, Middle Aged Minx

In the last thread:

Tattlers are continuing to record instances when Jo Good mentions her personal, monetised, social media platforms on her BBC Radio London show, directing BBC listeners to her ads.

Notable last thread was the free £3K arm toning treatment Jo Good received from a Harley Street clinic; she did a You Tube ad about it. She then raved about the effect on her radio show, saying that her arms aren’t flapping around anymore, and told BBC listeners they could see more on her channel. Tattlers question if this is in keeping with BBC guidelines.

She continues to film for her personal vlog on BBC premises, including colleagues.

Negative comments on her socials are increasing, more people calling her out about non-disclosure of ads. She used to say she would never delete anyone but has deleted commenters who make reasonable points about her transparency, not just mean comments. We screenshot these where possible to post for posterity.

She did a YouTube rant saying she had to “cover my tracks” about her advertising, that it’s tricky as people are always commenting about it.

Jo Good’s roof terrace had a make-over, courtesy of the building management, with pots of David Austin roses now in place, and a pagoda (sic) to be installed. We expect these improvements will encourage her to hog the communal space even more. Her dog is not allowed there but she bragged on her radio show that she ignores that (She has filmed Matilda peeing there in the past)

Sandra has not been seen much lately, now that things are opening up and Jo can film herself at art openings, dinners and freebie theatre performance, she doesn’t need to use HER caretaker as vlog fodder.

One vlog featured a speech about her integrity, that she is very particular about who she collaborates with.

She admitted she usually leaves theatre performances during the interval.

She continues to read out fawning emails from her radio listeners, full of praise and compliments.

Jo’s collabs/partnerships/sponsorships have increased, despite the fact she says she only does one “every six weeks”. Her YouTube vlog on 1st August contained three ads, but she denied they were ads despite giving discount codes and saying certain items were gifted.

She has again done Hello Fresh ads– this partnership is the influencer equivalent of handing out flyers at a tube station, while saying you “work in advertising”.

Felipe went to Portugal for three weeks but can still edit her vlogs and Jo continues to say that she “has to pay Felipe” . With Felipe away she needed her BBC producer George Burton to come to her flat to help him film a promo for a beauty brand.

Jo and Felipe had a meeting to discuss Middle Aged Minx merch but nothing more has been heard of that.

She took a week off work but did not go away, she is hoping to book to go to Majorca in August after cancelling many times.

She will soon be returning her Mini as the lease is expiring, she has hinted a new car will be coming soon.

More mentions of being a vegetarian and non-drinker with ever more examples of her eating meat and drinking booze.

She continues to visit her mother in Sussex but does not feature her on the vlog anymore as she’s explained her mum is becoming “very frail”. Kudos to Jo for considering her mother’s dignity.

Who is You Tube commenter Violet Jane B ? (It has been established that it is not Tattler VeeJayBee). Tattlers suspect it is someone who knows Jo. Shortly after Violet appeared there was another new You Tube commenter with a floral name VioletRose64).
😊 Excellent - wasn’t Violet Rose64 the commenter to WFBH on her Insta?

Reactions: 2
😊 Excellent - wasn’t Violet Rose64 the commenter to WFBH on her Insta?
Oh, you might be right, it's hard to keep track! Let's consider this post the correction to the TDLR.

By the way, I think my Too Long Didn't Read is...Too Long! :giggle:

That phone in with Dr. Renee was super speedy. I thought that they lasted about 30 minutes? Very sorry to hear that regular caller to the Robert Elms show Catherine from Clapham, has Stage 4 breast cancer.

I also didn’t know that a woman could die from a UTI if turns into sepsis.

Middle Aged Manx’s squeal and interjection about D-Ribose when Dr. Renee mentioned it was very rude and unseemly. She couldn’t even pronounce and called it Da Ribose. 😖 She said she always had a bottle of it in the past, even though it comes in a powder. It’s mainly used for energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Futher correction to the TLDR:

With Felipe away she needed her BBC producer George Burton to come to her flat to help him her film a promo for a beauty brand.

That phone in with Dr. Renee was super speedy. I thought that they lasted about 40 minutes? Very sorry to hear that regular caller to the Robert Elms show Catherine from Clapham, has Stage 4 breast cancer.

Middle Aged Manx’s squeal and interjection about D-Ribose when Dr. Renee mentioned itwas very rude and unseemly. She couldn’t even pronounce and called it Da Ribose. 😖 She said she always had a bottle of it in the past, even though it comes in a powder. It’s mainly used for energy.
Very sad about Catherine, I hope she keeps as well as she can.

ETA: I removed the tale I just posted about a friend with a UTI, it could out me to someone I think is on Tattle. The detail was too specific, but to summarise I had a friend who ended up in hospital with a UTI.

Last edited:
Futher correction to the TLDR:

With Felipe away she needed her BBC producer George Burton to come to her flat to help him her film a promo for a beauty brand.

Very sad about Catherine, I hope she keeps as well as she can.

ETA: I removed the tale I just posted about a friend with a UTI, it could out me to someone I think is on Tattle. The detail was too specific, but to summarise I had a friend who ended up in hospital with a UTI.
I didn’t see that post about your friend. Is he/she Ok now? I did know that UTIs could cause dementia like symptoms.

I successfully used homeopathy the last time I had a UTI. I called Ainsworth pharmacy homeopaths and I was told which remedy to buy and I rushed out and got it from Holland and Barrett instead of them posting it out to me. I’ve had quite a few successes in the past which makes me a believer. That doesn’t mean I would never use conventional drugs.

That phone in with Dr. Renee was super speedy. I thought that they lasted about 30 minutes? Very sorry to hear that regular caller to the Robert Elms show Catherine from Clapham, has Stage 4 breast cancer.

Middle Aged Manx’s squeal and interjection about D-Ribose when Dr. Renee mentioned it was very rude and unseemly. She couldn’t even pronounce and called it Da Ribose. 😖 She said she always had a bottle of it in the past, even though it comes in a powder. It’s mainly used for energy.
It was D-Mannose, used for UTIs. Jo said she used it as she often had cystitis and keeps/kept a bottle in her bathroom cabinet. It comes in capsule and powder form.

It was D-Mannose, used for UTIs. Jo said she used it as she often had cystitis and keeps/kept a bottle in her bathroom cabinet. It comes in capsule and powder form.
The capsules are a very expensive way to take it.

My mistake. She still didn’t pronounce it correctly! 😕

I didn’t see that post about your friend. Is he/she Ok now? I did know that UTIs could cause dementia like symptoms.

I successfully used homeopathy the last time I had a UTI. I called Ainsworth pharmacy homeopaths and I was told which remedy to buy and I rushed out and got it from Holland and Barrett instead of them posting it out to me. I’ve had quite a few successes in the past which makes me a believer. That doesn’t mean I would never use conventional drugs.
Dr Renee mentioned that they look for UTIs when elderly women present at A&E with hallucinations. But my friend in her 30s was hallucinating and ended up in hospital for almost a week on antibiotics when they diagnosed a UTI but she was OK in the end.

In that case, she pronounced it Da Mannose. I have D Ribose.

The capsules are a very expensive way to take it.

My mistake. She still didn’t pronounce it correctly! 😕
Yes, the capsules/tablets are quite expensive but I'm not sure how often you have to use them so possibly can be kept for a year?

LOL, does MAM ever pronounce anything correctly? :LOL:

Jo was wondering what happened to the family featured in today's Radio Rewind clip from the 70s. Someone emailed in, saying they recognised the name of one of the family, and they'd seen them on Facebook. Jo asked producer George if they could get in touch with them to follow up but was told no, as it's an invasion of privacy. Jo Good has form in that regard, let's not forget that she spied on her neighbour, and filmed and identified her window, while passing comment about the woman who was simply staying at home working during full lockdown.

SLTRF florist is on now - is it time for Jo to pay him back for a freebie Spanish dinner last week? I remember when Simon got the Full Bloom gig and MAM said she was going to to go out to LA while he was out there, but then Covid hit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Am i getting too soft or did anyone else feel sorry for Jo on her own in the car in the last vlog? she looked so sad and lonely.

• Sad
Jo was wondering what happened to the family featured in today's Radio Rewind clip from the 70s. Someone emailed in, saying they recognised the name of one of the family, and they'd seen them on Facebook. Jo asked producer George if they could get in touch with them to follow up but was told no, as it's an invasion of privacy. Jo Good has form in that regard, let's not forget that she spied on her neighbour, and filmed and identified her window, while passing comment about the woman who was simply staying at home working during full lockdown.

SLTRF florist is on now - is it time for Jo to pay him back for a freebie Spanish dinner last week? I remember when Simon got the Full Bloom gig and MAM said she was going to to go out to LA while he was out there, but then Covid hit.
I wonder again if these things would happen when Elisa Kennedy was her producer. I'm sure she wouldn't have allowed Jo to keep mentioning her social media. I get the impression she takes advantage when George is producing. I doubt she does the same when Amy is at the helm.

Jo going to LA? La-la land more likely!

Am i getting too soft or did anyone else feel sorry for Jo on her own in the car in the last vlog? she looked so sad and lonely.
Can't say I noticed, but who knows where she is concerned? Playing the sympathy card for her sycophantic subs?

Last edited:
It was quite a bleak scenario, she seemed understandably disappointed that it was an awful windy day for the beach, and she always says her mood depends on the weather. She was just about to go for a lunch with a friend so she wasn't going to be alone, but I did think it was a shame that Mutti wasn't with her, she's probably not up to a car ride too far from home.

It was quite a bleak scenario, she seemed understandably disappointed that it was an awful windy day for the beach, and she always says her mood depends on the weather. She was just about to go for a lunch with a friend so she wasn't going to be alone, but I did think it was a shame that Mutti wasn't with her, she's probably not up to a car ride too far from home.
I'm sure she was in Shoreham when going for her prawn lunch. I don't know how far this is from where her mother lives, but as you said, possibly too far away. In recent months we have commented on Mutti not looking very well so perhaps she no longer wants to do car trips as she used to.

• Sad
I'm sure she was in Shoreham when going for her prawn lunch. I don't know how far this is from where her mother lives, but as you said, possibly too far away. In recent months we have commented on Mutti not looking very well so perhaps she no longer wants to do car trips as she used to.
Her friend Susan Stranks, lives there, as she’s often said. She obviously doesn’t want to be filmed. Off for another vegetarian lunch.

min her interview with Alan Ladd’s daughter, she kept saying’ Commie Con instead of Comic Con.

• Haha
Her friend Susan Stranks, lives there, as she’s often said. She obviously doesn’t want to be filmed. Off for another vegetarian lunch.

min her interview with Alan Ladd’s daughter, she kept saying’ Commie Con instead of Comic Con.
Yes, with prawns :rolleyes: I don't understand why she always 'claims' to be a vegetarian when we know this is untrue. So what if she eats, or pretends to eat seafood, fish, poultry or beef? Is she stuck in her hippy days when vegetarianism was the 'new thing'? I'm just waiting for her to say she is vegan, if she hasn't already.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.