Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lululime

VIP Member
That Rixo dress - I’m sure I had a hideous bri-nylon nightdress with a similar pattern and neckline in 1973. 🤔
I remember my Gran with a nightie with a very similar pattern....perhaps Rixo have bought Brentford Nylons back catalogue of patterns? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I bet MAM is hoping the paps will be door stepping her. Now she's been in the Mail. Posing as if her life depended on it. No comment, but do tell your reader's I'm wearing a Rixo dress, and Acne trainers. Not gifted. Maybe the weeks of having to keep schtum will be too much, and she will scream abuse at them from the pissy scented roses rooftop. Perhaps the nice gentlemen will get kicked in the nuts, by a Clergerie platform. Saving her story for a SAGA Magazine exclusive. 'How I was chucked away by The BBC like an old toaster'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Catwoman

VIP Member
Trying to get her signed to Gleam? They've signed Nadia Sawalha and to be fair I think Jo would have been a better decision. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It’s now so obviously a blatant lie. A few commenters said that preferred her in the evening. If I was her, I’d be thanking my lucky stars I was still employed five days a week.

She used to get a lot of actors dropping in after they came off stage. I wonder if they will allow in person appearances in the studio again as well as The Barking Hour.

I’m sure she’ll have at least two helper/producers/phone answerers, including possibly Mel as he is the most skilled at doing those slots. I think he’s been there for eons including with Duncan and Simon Lederman.

No more Daily Meditation - hurray.
Ha ha. No meditation because everyone will be asleep or drunk. My mate Phil used to see her In Brighton. He said she looks like the very first Doctor Who, and sounds like Hartley Hare. Used to teeter along the seafront like a Poundshop Barbara Windsor waving at sailors.

• Haha
  • Wow

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
The Rixo dress (her celebration dress) was too big, insipid and just meh. But because it is Rixo, out came the debit card. You can get cheaper and more striking dresses than the amount she paid for that. And then she spent £24 quid on that Gucci nail polish. She could have got that type of niche shade from Barry M! But, it doesn’t look as good on Instagram though - Nail Polish #Barry M.

The Rixo dress is
https://rixo.co.uk/collections/dresses/products/camilla-faded-floral-green over 300 quid. To celebrate being shunted off into the wee small hours I will buy an indifferent dress, and then pose with the Rixo bag. Unless they gave it to her. It isn’t one of their best.
You stole my thunder @House of Tea I was going to say exactly the same thing about Barry M, they've always done such shades, with many other brands doing them too since. In fact I have a fantastic nail polish from H&M that's pretty close to International Klein Blue £2.99.

But MAM thinks she's Sally fucking Bowles showing off outrageous Divine Decadence, you can only get it in Europe donchaknow.

The Rixo dress, in a print more suitable for a shower cap, bought to cheer her up after a rota change. I wonder what the drivers at Cricklewood bus garage do if they get switched to a night bus, the unions aren't as strong as they used to be so they probably just suck it up and buy a new thermos.

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I think she got the socks-with-heels-and-sandals thing from Christina Elms who follows Marni, who've long done that very fashion-y sock, a la 90s Prada uglychic. There is nothing new under the sun if you think about 80s lace socks, 60s/70s over the knee socks, bobby soxers etc.

At least I have MAM's Christmas #gift sorted, baggy tulle socks, all the rage now, with a nod to the 60s daisy chick.
loose socks.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Gucci should get the mob onto her for that. I got a Revlon nail polish in Poundland, same colour, for yes a quid. Thinks she's doing a stylish vintage/retro shot. Then you see the medieval looking hands. If she does no cooking, housework or gardening (says she does Mutti's), but we know
she couldn't get a spade out of the shed, even with her Harley Street sculpted guns. So rough looking.
Must have copied the idea from another vlogger, narcs do that. MAM will never put the work in, and she has no eye for design/detail.

All to double her appeal in the niche sections of Only Fans, Tortured Trotters and Fungal Fingers.
Tortured Trotters, Fungal Fingers:LOL::LOL: Scaly Shins.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Miss LDN

VIP Member
First thing I noticed was how old she looked, in this vlog. I know it's been mentioned before, about her appearance. Seeing her next to Mutti really shocked me. Sure she has been stressed, but I really thought she looked ill. All this talk of night time showbiz fun, and frolics, how is she going to find the energy. George is a young man and at the beginning of his career, it won't affect him. I give it three to six months and the shows over. Not sure Mel will be up for all the showing off. If the residents are not furious with her yet. They soon will be. Bands on the roof? Dogs and theatrical types screeching, and traipsing in and out.
It was a dull vlog with ideas ripped off from other vloggers. Whispering Angel and sage/green are Lydia's obsession. Old Scrooge feeding three Insta contacts with a lasagne for one and a limp salad. How fecking insulting Jo. Grow up and stop boasting about how you can't cook, or even be bothered to spoil your guests.
Trying to put a happy face on it all. Not working Jo. Time to hang up the headphones and move on. Before they push you out on your scrawny backside. (thanks @VeeJayBee).:D

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Knowing she is handing the car back she admits she is taking no further care of it, happy to hand it back stinking of baked tripe; you'd never get that smell out. She is so slovenly.
20210808_134545.jpg

20210808_134530.jpg

20210808_134602.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Trying to get her signed to Gleam? They've signed Nadia Sawalha and to be fair I think Jo would have been a better decision. 😂
MAM interviewed one of the manager's at Gleam, and basically begged them to sign her. Then Nadine said in the comments, on one of Jo's Insta's, I will get you signed to Gleam if it's the last thing I do.😂
Just show's you what a shit show it is, if they signed Sawalha. Only because she's off the telly, so a few more £££ for them.

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
So this weeks flog we see a very bitter old Minge. Still dropping hints about change, and pulling, 'how dare the bastards faces'. Buys a Rixo dress to console herself. End of an era, full on Norma Desmond. Rixo still not gifting. Ads for the dog food again. Please report folks. Gucci namedrop. Dream on Jo. Filming at BBC again. No mask. Narc attention at Wiltons. 'I would love to live here'. No MAM you would not. How would you run to work in those orthopedic platforms. Vile old baggage.

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
There is an article in Mail online that states that JG is moving to 10 pm to 1am Mondays to Thursday and Robert is moving to Friday, Sats and Sun mornings with Eddie Nestor taking over Robert’s previous slot at a similar time and Jeanette Kwakye will take over JG slot. Last updated 2238 on the 26 August.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Middleaged Stinge. The lasagne was a ready meal, even if it was an overpriced Charlie Bingham. What sixty six year old woman about town, can't cook a feckin lasagne. The salad was a few limp leaves, that were not fresh. Who can't chop up a fresh salad. Not enough booze or other drinks. Rude.
Yoghurt pots? At least buy a pud from one of the fancy shops on your doorstop. Anyone she invites round is just fodder for her crappy vlogs.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Lord help us! Take advice from a midget who loves to wear duvet covers/curtains with feet shod in breeze blocks? I don't think so! She had the nerve to say she is a fashionista - yes Jo, you like fashion, but do you ever look at what actually suits you?
To be honest I don't really take issue with what she wears, I'm all for anyone wearing whatever they enjoy; whether anyone else likes it is subjective and at least she has her own look.

However that does not make her any sort of fashion expert; she's just a fashion customer.

Clearly she values being seen as fashionable, and chooses items identifiable as expensive. Why her followers think she would want to give them any fashion advice I don't know, we all know she simply could not be bothered with her "community" to that extent; it would require research, work and consideration of others.

All she wants from her "fans" are views, follows, click-throughs, hearts and narc-feed compliments.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
She feels the need to draw attention to herself wherever she is. The Ivy cafe is one of those places where the tables are way too close to each other and most people try not to invade the space of those nearby. But not this one, and she films it too.
View attachment 703487
View attachment 703492
View attachment 703499

The blonde woman nearby is not impressed with MAM's screeching. And I hope MAM paid seeing NB went to her, bearing #gifts.
View attachment 703521
That's the young woman I mentioned previously. I just wanted her to get up and slap MAM for being so annoying. PS. I'm not a violent person.:)

• Haha
I was/am a big Danny Baker fan and his leaving was very out of the blue. I can still recall several funny tales from his shows that can make me inwardly smile. In my opinion he was the best presenter they had. Took me a good while to accept MAM into that spot, and for quite a while thought she was entertaining. In recent times though I’ve seen the light and gradually she has became an irritation - just can’t listen to all the inane waffling any more!