Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£20k! They do look good though. I can never understand people like Martine McCutcheon who have clearly spent a lot on their gnashers but end up looking like they are wearing an ultra bright gum shield. MAMs teeth look like teeth, just very good ones. (Peter Jones, the Squillionaire, also did the same. His teeth could be seen from out of space when they were first done.)
She got those teeth after she met Big George.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This has been mentioned before and I think @VeeJayBee said that it was circa £20k she’d spent.
Gurpreet makes clothes too, and sells them. They’ve been featured by MAM.
Yes, there was some old newspaper article where she said she spent £20K on her gnashers. I think they are a bit big but not overly white. I think big white teeth make older people look older becuse they look like dentures when they're not in a young face.

MAM has had good dental work done. Must have cost a bit. They look good without going full Rylan.

I am not sure High Street can accommodate the bunion when it comes to shoes.

Gupreet lives in a massive house. I seem to recall MAM going there once on a very early vlog. Probably parents. She obviously comes from a monied background, so that is probably why MAM thinks she wears designer all the time. Gupreet would look good in a sack, perhaps MAM can lend her the brown one.
Gurpreet might be in a big house but I don't think it's anywhere near W1!

Reactions: 3
Such an improvement. She looks better now than she did then.
I agree, her teeth do look at lot better, but when she first had them done.

Yes, there was some old newspaper article where she said she spent £20K on her gnashers. I think they are a bit big but not overly white. I think big white teeth make older people look older becuse they look like dentures when they're not in a young face.
Yes, now the teeth do look too big as her face has shrunken over the years so look more obviously fake.

Hello Fresh has got stale. Can’t believe she is going to flog this again so soon. Notice she always has to have someone there with her. It will be a fast forward, I can’t stand watching people eat at the best of times, let alone that faux smacking of lips in orgasmic pleasure that she will do at the first mouthful.

How long ago was the second photo taken? Her face doesn't look scrawny at all. In fact I've never seen her face look so full.

Here we go, yet another flog on the way :rolleyes:

I've never seen Anna cook so I wonder if she can or is just as useless as MAM in the kitchen?
I don’t know when that picture was taken. Found it online.

• Heart
I love Mutti. What a woman. She looked better this week too ❤
What a woman indeed! As commented above, such a nice person who still has a great sense of humour, unlike her grabby, Me, Me, Me daughter. Yes, thankfully Mutti looks and sounds much better than the last time we saw her.

• Heart
I have never seen her with such short hair in an old photo, used to seeing her with long hair.

What a woman indeed! As commented above, such a nice person who still has a great sense of humour, unlike her grabby, Me, Me, Me daughter. Yes, thankfully Mutti looks and sounds much better than the last time we saw her.
She is amazing for her age. Her sharpness and just how perceptive she is. I hate that phrase, for her age, but it’s pertinent here. Like Joan Collins. I know La Collins is all make up, wigs and cosmetic tweaks but she is as sharp as a tack, witty, and the way she speaks and is engaged with life belies her age. I like her teeth too. I promise you I don’t have a tooth fetish, but a I do like a nice set of teeth. Makes such a difference to a face, as illustrated by MAM.

I don’t know when that picture was taken. Found it online.
It would be interesting to know how old the photo is as I don't think I have ever seen Jo with such a face. It can't be too old as she has short hair and not the long she had for years. If I didn't know better, I would say her face actually looks swollen.

LOL @Mustard - ❤ your new avatar! Even though you have gone from toast to tomatoes :LOL:

• Haha
It would be interesting to know how old the photo is as I don't think I have ever seen Jo with such a face. It can't be too old as she has short hair and not the long she had for years. If I didn't know better, I would say her face actually looks swollen.

LOL @Mustard - ❤ your new avatar! Even though you have gone from toast to tomatoes :LOL:
I love tomatoes on toast!

1984 - it’s a still from The Bill
jeez she was only 29 then.

• Haha
1984 - it’s a still from The Bill
Thank you for this. My goodness, Jo has been very open about her eating disorders that I wrongly assumed were many years ago, but she looked more healthy in that photo than she does years later. Even though looks older than her actual age at the time.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for this. My goodness, Jo has been very open about her eating disorders that I wrongly assumed were many years ago, but she looked more healthy in that photo than she does years later.
I am not convinced I got that right. Although it comes up as an 84 episode of The Bill, her IMDb credits do not mention she was in an ‘84 The Bill. She has been in that programme quite a few times as various characters but not seemingly in 84. I will do some more investigating.

Here is another one.
8E93E3CE-C04A-4FCB-B5FE-6FA89275085F.png

Her 11 credits for the Bill….
2008The Bill (TV Series)
Beverley / Cherry Towner / Elaine Marshal / ...
- Funny Money (2008) ... Elaine Marshal
- 074: Little White Lies (2002) ... Beverley
- 073: Seeing Red (2002) ... Beverley
- 072: Code of Conduct (2002) ... Beverley Reynolds
- Meltdown: Part 1 (2000) ... Cynthia Graham
- Slinging Mud (1999) ... Judy Hearn
- The Same Stripe: Part 2 (1997) ... Cherry Towner
- The Same Stripe: Part 1 (1997) ... Cherry Towner
- Known to Someone (1996) ... Mrs. Abbott
- To Catch a Thief (1993) ... Mrs. Hazel
- Provocation (1989) ... Mrs. Lowry

Wow, she looks much fuller faced on the picture on this BBC archive. At the bottom of this article it links to several other blogs written by her.

Last edited:
I am not convinced I got that right. Although it comes up as an 84 episode of The Bill, her IMDb credits do not mention she was in an ‘84 The Bill. She has been in that programme quite a few times as various characters but not seemingly in 84. I will do some more investigating.

Here is another one.
View attachment 661524

Her 11 credits for the Bill….
2008The Bill (TV Series)
Beverley / Cherry Towner / Elaine Marshal / ...
- Funny Money (2008) ... Elaine Marshal
- 074: Little White Lies (2002) ... Beverley
- 073: Seeing Red (2002) ... Beverley
- 072: Code of Conduct (2002) ... Beverley Reynolds
- Meltdown: Part 1 (2000) ... Cynthia Graham
- Slinging Mud (1999) ... Judy Hearn
- The Same Stripe: Part 2 (1997) ... Cherry Towner
- The Same Stripe: Part 1 (1997) ... Cherry Towner
- Known to Someone (1996) ... Mrs. Abbott
- To Catch a Thief (1993) ... Mrs. Hazel
- Provocation (1989) ... Mrs. Lowry

Wow, she looks much fuller faced on the picture on this BBC archive. At the bottom of this article it links to several other blogs written by her.
I would have thought sometime in the Nineties.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.