Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrgh! The ugly brown sack dress again!

More attention seeking in public. Cleaning her shoes out the front of Buck House, had to ask the police for paper to wipe them, anyone else would just scrape the "corgi poo" off on the kerb.
View attachment 659964

Entered the art gallery "shouting". Imagine being there and seeing her turn up at full volume.
View attachment 659965
Well, with no flogs this week, she needed something to fill her vlog. That said, the poo was on her nasty shoes so she got to show them off even longer by cleaning promoting/advertising them...

Reactions: 2
I used to wonder the same, but the more we see him, the more I think he is just as vain as MAM. I'm sure he loves all the comments about himself on MAM's social media.
True and she is always saying how beautiful he is :unsure:

Urrgh! The ugly brown sack dress again!

Well, with no flogs this week, she needed something to fill her vlog. That said, the poo was on her nasty shoes so she got to show them off even longer by cleaning promoting/advertising them...
I could have done without seeing the close up of the poo shoo on her flog.
I do quite like the brown sack dress though

Reactions: 1
I heard Robert Elms talking about Johnny Homer, one of his contributors, dying. I came in at about 1045. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is that Versace? No high street.😂 Yes Jo, someone can buy great clothing, without spending a fortune. Poverty stricken, Jo Londoner, lost on the underground. FFS. Narc supply twice in one vlog from fans (weirdo's). Toast namedrop. I have got coconut on my hair. Hoping a freebie will be sent from a swanky hair brand. Rule breaking at the Beeb. Horrible brown paper bag dress. Her content is literally tit. Did we really have to see the crap covered Clergerie breeze blocks.

OK, so I wouldn't have heard this, but it makes it worse that twice in one programme she lies about being a vegetarian.

The two of them are really not good together - Dumber and Dumber comes to mind.

Shoot me down for saying this, but Anna is the most unattractive Swedish woman I have ever seen. She looks like a man in drag.
I have always thought Anna Webb looked like a bloke in drag. In fact her and Jo remind me of Hinge and Bracket.

Attachments

• Haha
I do too it suits her
Her attitude to the brown dress is when I really started to dislike her attitude. It's the dress she vlogged about, crowing about buying a "cheap" high-street dress, as if it was the most amazing thing the SHE would actually consdier buying such a thing. As we discussed on the threads at the time, £39.99 from H&M is not cheap, £3 in a charity shop or £10 in Primark might be considered cheap.

There are many women for whom spending 40 quid on a dress would be a real treat. Her snobby and tone-deaf approach is typical narc. and it turned me right off her.

I know that I'll be less tired of seeing the brown dress on her than the already over-exposed new Samantha Sung number.

Reactions: 4
Her attitude to the brown dress is when I really started to dislike her attitude. It's the dress she vlogged about, crowing about buying a "cheap" high-street dress, as if it was the most amazing thing the SHE would actually consdier buying such a thing. As we discussed on the threads at the time, £39.99 from H&M is not cheap, £3 in a charity shop or £10 in Primark might be considered cheap.

There are many women for whom spending 40 quid on a dress would be a real treat. Her snobby and tone-deaf approach is typical narc. and it turned me right off her.

I know that I'll be less tired of seeing the brown dress on her than the already over-exposed new Samantha Sung number.
And yet she still pleads poverty while buying Samantha Sung dresses and Clergerie shoes.

• Heart

Have noticed she always asks Gurr-preet (as she calls her). Who are you wearing? Such a label snob. Wouldn't be so bad if she stopped telling us how poor she was. I don't like the Samantha Sung dress. Although some of the patterns/styles on the website are beautiful. I really don't like the brown dress on her. Have seen it on another influencer who is quite tall, and it looked better. MAM has no idea of what shapes/lengths, or styles suit her. She has no eye for design in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are these the pita chips she proudly bragged that she was eating for her lunch one day? She showed us how many were in the bag and apparently it’s 14 chips in a bag. Someone asked where the good fats were. It might have been on the what I eat in a day vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
I heard Robert Elms talking about Johnny Homer, one of his contributors, dying. I came in at about 1045. 🙁
Oh no. What a week. So sorry to hear this. He was so young.

Are these the pita chips she proudly bragged that she was eating for her lunch one day? She showed us how many were in the bag and apparently it’s 14chips. Someone asked where the good fats were.
I believe they are. MAM name checked them a few times. Made in Hackney. Don't think they gifted her a box. Not cheap.

Oh no. What a week. So sorry to hear this. He was so young.

I believe they are. MAM name checked them a few times. Made in Hackney. Don't think they gifted her a box. Not cheap.
I remember she did interview the makers of some pita chips on her programme years ago, which in retrospect now seems a grab at freebies.

He was obviously very close to him, he sounded devastated, I always enjoyed his contributions. If you go to 1120 into his programme today, he talks about Johnny.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Jo talking about her love of black coffee - preferably Blue Mountain. No mention of the crappy mushroom stuff that she pretended to enjoy.

• Haha
Jo talking about her love of black coffee - preferably Blue Mountain. No mention of the crappy mushroom stuff that she pretended to enjoy.
She just called a chai latte introduced to her by Robert Elms’ wife, Christina, her new favourite coffee! What the hell! she thinks the word latte means coffee? Doesn’t know what chai is? 😳😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She just called a chai latte introduced to her by Robert Elms’ wife, Christina, her new favourite coffee! What the hell!
Yes, I heard this. She is getting worse with her lies and contradictions. Within just a few minutes she had said two different things.

Not long after today's radio show opened she mentioned "my Instagram Middle Aged Minx". Again, I will flag here that Jo Good is directing BBC listeners to her personal Instagram page which often features advertised/sponsored goods, often not disclosed as such. So, in effect, a BBC listener could log on to Jo's Insta and be advertised at, while thinking the content was sanctioned by the BBC. (I know I am repeating myself here but it is a handy time-stamped record to refer to when preparing a complaint so will I contiune to mention here whenever there is an instance of Jo Good promoting her commercial interests on the BBC).

Coffee fan/snob Jo Good, ignorant as always, says EXpresso for espresso.

I have a feeling The Parlour in Kensal Rise have done her some sort of favour, she has name checked them again. Said she was at lunch there on Sunday with an actress and agents, rabbiting again about self-taping for auditions. Surely she could find something else to be outraged about. Her main gripe seems the be that you send it in and don;t know where it ends up - as if anyone would want to pass around or keep footage of her god knows there is enough of her on YT!

I can't believe one of her topics today is the heavy rain that happened almost 24 hours ago. She made a big thing about how she got soaked on the way home (after saying yesterday that they had huge golf umbrellas in the studio). She also said she was too mean to get a cab. Got home to fine her "rented flat" soaked with her laptop on a wet table and wet silk pillows.

OMG she has just trotted out her old line about an "actress having a different journey", giving it as the reason she wants to be called an actress, rather than actor.

She's a social climber and a snob, you would have to wonder what good ole Mutti makes of her :unsure:
I would imagine she wonders how she produced such a show offy child, but how much she loves her just the same. I also suspect MAM is different with her mum than she is with her urbanite friends. I think her brother, who is now living with her mum, but won’t go on camera, is also very different to MAM. I think she said somewhere she was totally different to her mum and brother, she is a self admitted show off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.