Jo Good #3 Elderly, vain stage school brat, beggin' for Harley Street vein extract

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have added "Roof terrace" as a section on the Jo Good wiki. The wiki is still not attached to these threads which I find baffling as I have asked many times. It does appear on the A-Z list of wikis at least.
ETA: I looked again and it is not on the A-Z list now. I really don't understand the mysterious ways of the Tattle Wiki.
I think you need to tag one or more of the mods by name.

ikwym. She is though, a woman whose never had kids or a partner and she works in the entertainment industry it‘s not surprising that she’s self obsessed and indulgent she has only herself to consider, i too find that sad.I felt sorry for her in lockdown, she has no interests and can’t sit still long enough to read a book, I don’t know how she gets away with interviewing authors after she has said she hasn’t had time to read their book, that’s so dismissive. I also find her reference to hardship distasteful, I like that gold cardigan that she has but it cost almost £400, fine but don’t moan about money and the future it’s insulting.
I agree with most everything you wrote except she has had partners in the past. Two she mentions often are her approximate 4 year marriage and then her famous relationship with Big George, her fellow BBC London married presenter. That was also approximately 4/5 years And lasted until his death.

Reactions: 1
Why does she jump on the sofa with her shoes on? Why? It’s not her sofa either. Don’t like George’s bearded look along with the shaved sides haircut.

Reactions: 4
What is the manufacturer of the sweater? New name to me. Want to see if she is angling for a collab.

What is the manufacturer of the sweater? New name to me. Want to see if she is angling for a collab.
She repeated the name a couple of times and then spelled it out, S E S S U N.

I can only think she means Sezane who do fancy knits like that. I think someone wrote it down phonetically for her :ROFLMAO:

I can only think she means Sezane who do fancy knits like that. I think someone wrote it down phonetically for her :ROFLMAO:
Just checked and there is a company called Sessun. Sold at KJ‘s Laundry in Marylebone Lane.

Just checked and there is a company called Sessun. Sold at KJ‘s Laundry in Marylebone Lane.
Oh well kudos to MAM for doing her homework and naughty me for thinking the worst! I am glad it is not Sezane as I'm actually am considering something from there and am waiting for it to go on sale! The brand is not cheap but cheaper than MAM's usual price points. Strange that she emphasised the brand and didn't mention KJ's as she always does; does she figure that sponsorship is more likely from the international brand than a small independent shop perhaps?

I thought she meant Sezane as well!

Paul Smith dress is £238 in sale.
Jumper - can’t find it but haven’t searched hard, but looking at their range about 200 quid non sale.

Oh well kudos to MAM for doing her homework and naughty me for thinking the worst! I am glad it is not Sezane as I'm actually am considering something from there and am waiting for it to go on sale! The brand is not cheap but cheaper than MAM's usual price points. Strange that she emphasised the brand and didn't mention KJ's as she always does; does she figure that sponsorship is more likely from the international brand than a small independent shop perhaps?
It seems Sessun is also available in Selfridges. MAM is too busy to cook or shop for food but not too busy to wander around Marylebone to shop for clothes.

She’s doing an IG live on Wednesday. More shilling.
693FF85D-2938-4616-9E52-7102981E86EE.jpeg

Last edited:
I created the new thread #4 on standby yesterday in case I didn't get a chance today as it's a crazy busy day for me. There is already a reply on the new thread so it must've been found via the JO GOOD THREADS button as I handn't yet linked to it here.

So when any of you think this thread is done you can ask for it to be locked and head over to the new thread (title slightly truncated as was too long)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.