Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
I know this is off topic, but I had to mention The Langham Hotel where Jo visited the other week. Thankfully the C4 programme being broadcast as I type this shows the 24/25K suite 'properly' - not the unfocused rubbish Jo recorded for her Flog. What is so nice is the 'Guest of Honour' is the postman (accompanied by his wife) who has delivered to the hotel for 40 years - not a Celebrity or Royalty staying in that suite. Such a lovely touch to appreciate his work.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Anicecuppa

I hate the way she gives the impression the roof terrace is hers. It is part of the shared facilities not just the space where Matilda has an evening wee.
I'm surprised they don't make more of that ugly roof terrace: Planters etc. to make it more inviting

Reactions: 7

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was rooting for her because there aren’t many women her age doing vlogs. Or if they are they are all about looks, as hers seems to have now become. She was interesting to start with, did put the effort in. She covered cultural stuff, you had vignettes of her life, all the events she went too etc. I might be doing her a massive disservice, the pandemic has shut everything up so a lot of her content avenues have shut down too, and she might start to do more interesting stuff when the country opens up.

However, the more subs she has got, the more she seems to relish the brand name dropping, the gimmicks that other YT’s do, and the vainer she has become. Kicking her heels up like a prancing pony in yet another expensive frock doesn’t do it for me. Deploying her best sad face bemoaning a lack of pension (whilst spending a grand on a coat) to justify the flogging is downright deceitful to the more gullible subscribers. She’s being a let down.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I have watched another Alternative Ageing. She seems so sweet compared to madam. She has a lovely home, obviously spends her money more wisely. Rather live in her gaff than a drab shoebox overlooking a fire escape staircase with a bathroom like a municipal toilet. Even if she does have a roof terrace🤥 and Sandra 🙄

• Haha

becky bloomwood

Chatty Member
Welcome @becky bloomwood. Are you loving MAM as much as the rest of us?
Well, I look forward to her Sunday posts, I can’t recall how I ended up here, it’s certainly a different perspective. I wouldn’t listen to her on the radio but I am attracted to her outdoor rambles, I like to see London streets. I have been uncomfortable with her filming others who are clearly ill at ease or who are out and about and not consenting, she doesn’t respect others’ privacy. George will often say that he doesn’t want to be filmed and she just ignores him, I find that appalling conduct.

Reactions: 6

House of Tea

VIP Member
Remember when she kept mispronouncing the African place in one of the shops in Marylebone which was having a season of African designers, I can’t remember the name, perhaps Lagos. The very patient sales assistant corrected her but gave up when she kept doing it. It was so embarrassing.

• Sad

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Well, what to say after the lastest Flog? She can't even manage 15 minutes of anything interesting, yet still thinks she's doing well. As for the dress, forget just taking the hem up, the whole thing is far too big - you could make a pair of shorts/even Capri pants and a top with all that excess fabric. These shop owners must love people like MAM who have more money than sense. I bet they didn't say the dress is doesn't suit her. Even if they did, she most probably wouldn't listen to their advice.

I fully agree with not keeping the camera on her people she was interviewing. Yes, showing and naming the doggy ice cream is wanting freebies.

Was it just me, but I thought Mutti didn't look very well. She wasn't her usual sharp self and looked a bit 'off'. Perhaps she was just pissed off MAM had dragged her out for the day.

Out of interest, do any men post here? I mentioned this thread to a man who listens to Jo's radio programmes, but warned him it may be too female-centric = bitchy! ;)

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
20210530_143419.jpg

20210530_104110.jpg

This professional broadcaster's diction is so terrible it can't be deciphered by YT's autocaptioning. Her pretentious attempted RP pronunciation of suit...

20210530_103101.jpg

I wonder if Lily Silk appreciate her shoving a safety pin on to keep the robe modest. As well as the un-ironed green shirt as already mentioned. You can just hear her saying to herself "...doesn't matter, I'll just whack it on with some jeans, jump on my landlord's sofa, job done". So slapdash.

Yay Coffee Lover 😉

20210530_162514.jpg

Even the viewers have noticed her hogging the roof. If I lived in that block and she was filming and making public the shared spaces I would go nuts, showing access etc is a security issue. I'd love if a flat full of Instababes moved in and took over the staircase and roof sleuth their pose-a-thons.

20210530_162331.jpg

20210530_143506.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
She was utterly condescending to Sandra too. Shamelessly using her because she was low on content, interrupting her when she was trying to clean the old brass. I am talking about the fittings of the block here.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
She irritates me so much now. Just watched her latest (abridged) offering.

Just over 13 minutes of vlog, with a lot given over to meeting random fans. She likes her ego stroked more than Matilda likes her tummy stroked.

Even when she has a conversation she can’t help but narcissisticly bring it back to herself. The engaged couple, getting hitched in January, oh my birthday is in January. Then the man in park with the t-shirt bought in New York - oh I love NY, my spiritual home. Mutti seems so unaffected, how did she produce such a vain child. (Although she did say don’t film me, my hair is horrible, same fixation as her daughter!)I bet when she goes to Horsham she condescendingly thinks she is a cut above the plebs in their Next and White Stuff clothing.

The dress was lovely but swamped her. She looks so much better in the fitted dresses, the leopard print one. But, how do I celebrate 200 episodes of my vlog, 75% of which are me touching my hair, kicking up my heels, posing on “my roof”. By buying yet another dress.

She really is quite insufferably smug. Her subscribers are not going to grow because her content is shite. And tone deaf at the moment.

Edited to say, even when she has a chat to somebody, instead of keeping the camera on them, when she speaks/interrupts, she spins the camera back to herself, then back to the person. It’s like being on the waltzers. She could just keep the camera on the other person.....

Last edited:
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I met Suzi Grant a few times when she was at TVAM doing the showbiz. I have to say she was really nice, and professional. A bit showbiz herself but seemed genuinely interested in others. Must admit I didn't recognize her at first. But she is a lot older than MAM, and is fun loving and stylish. Also, takes care of herself, because she became a nutritionist after her mum died and she moved to the coast. Better content than MAM who drags out the same old shit.
She seems actively interested in things and people, rather than MAM’s superficial, skimming over the surface but quickly reverting to Planet Me.

You may well be right, I never thought he could be gay. He doesn't really talk about his personal life, so I was guessing based on how they are with each other.... I'm sure we'll find out at some point.
Soon as I saw him my gaydar pinged off the scale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Cheeky filming part of the Florence Nightingale walk BBC recording for her YouTube channel. 💩loads of footage of shops and streets to pad it out. That wasn’t a dinner party with fish cakes and wine. How insulting to feed that to two men, or anyone really. Do they eat beforehand? Couldn’t see how long the Flog was. Noticed that last weeks only had 17k views which is substantially less than her subs.

She really sounded like Matilda was pushing her off by making noise in the floor. Nail clicking is not the same as padding.
No mention of vein op. Every time the RF and boyfriend go round they have a bloody fishcake. We know she can't cook. Surely she could get some lovely deli bits and make a spread, with goodies from Daylesford, M&S, Selfridges or all the other places on her door step. Didn't even treat them to dressed crab! Cheapskate.

House of Tea

VIP Member
That was a blatant plug for that skincare range. Does she not get it, you can’t accept freebies and promote them, and then say it was not sponsored? And she refuses lots of stuff because she doesn’t need it? Pull the other one. I am so tired of her fussing with her hair. And she just loves a mirror. Every opportunity she films herself in one.

I would like to move into that suite.

The serum in the silver tube is £244.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Half of this weeks flog is and AD for Lily Silk. (Thank God she didn't get sent the thongs). They are the fag end of brands. Anything for a quick buck.
A freebie night at the theatre with Filipe. Cocktails at a rooftop bar. Pretend shopping at Wholefoods. Poor impoverished pensioner, without a pension, Jo Good. I bet actress Jo, wouldn't leave at the interval if she paid for the tickets.
Mentions Acne in the hope they will reach out. MAM is not keen on spending hundreds of quid on a new pair of leather trainers. Pleading, beggy face. The spare pair are a size too big. Don't want to see an elderly woman in clown shoes falling over do you Acne?
Nige is coming round for coffee and 'kwassaunt' on the roof terrace. Hope he's got news of another Cherryz haul. Be loyal Nige. Poor property owning, designer clothes wearing, BBC radio presenter needs every penny.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I would not bother watching this week’s vlog. Just over 20 mins, half of it promoting Hello Fresh with contrived cooking segment with George. Both of them constantly saying the lights better over here. Why the vanity, don’t get it, two ordinary looking people yet unbelievably self-obsessed. MAM keeps saying the furniture is not hers, not her taste, to distance herself from it yet she has a moth eaten chair in the corner with mouse droppings. Who does she think she is, Conran?

Then her unveiling of more summer purchases with predictable twirling a la 70s end of pier showgirl, a few nostril shots, whirling dervish camera work, MAM pretending to eat. Lazy content from a vain self obsessed numpty.

I have just watched Suzi Grants latest vlog. Like chalk and cheese. She makes an effort with her content.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
She'd be sittin' at home with Matilda watchin' Netflix if it weren't for the press nights. No gratis GnT or ice cream cup, just the memory of last's week's freebie Hello Fresh meal. All the sobbin' and eemowshuns she feels at the theatre instead conjured by the new series of Sellin' Sunset.

• Haha