Jo Good #12 Inch-High Private Eye, will her chat show fly or die?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've had one actual vote for a thread title, which then received some positive emojis. So when we get to 50 pages I'll create the new thread as: Jo Good #13 Hello England's GOB. Much #ADo about Everything.

Prepare yourselves for a long TLDR, I just added a few lines now and then during the thread and it's ended up quite the opus. I think it will be useful overview for newbies who might find us with GOB's national profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK, we've hit 50 pages, see you all over on the new thread...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her hair is awful and because it’s so blunt it draws attention to her deep facial lines and jowels.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to ask the mods to lock this thread now, hopefully everyone finds their way to the new one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.