Jo Good #12 Inch-High Private Eye, will her chat show fly or die?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Myrtle, she has such a boring existence. :cry: MAM your poor dog is crying out for some excitement & normal doggy stimulation, no wonder she is chewing things.

Vacuous ridiculous woman only worrying about bl**dy earrings :mad: She is beyond insufferable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What on earth possessed her to buy that billowy white sack of a dress. They saw her coming. Apart from the pretty flowers there was no difference between that dress and that big white granny nightshirt she wore later in the vlog. That dress was the anti-Hobbs.

Myrtle is bored, who wouldn’t be, cooped up in a box. She’s a young dog being forced to live like an elderly one.

Poor Dave. The transitioning comment was a bit cruel. Although he didn’t seem to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Say hello to Granny Clampett
1694409554059.png

---
What on earth possessed her to buy that billowy white sack of a dress. They saw her coming. Apart from the pretty flowers there was no difference between that dress and that big white granny nightshirt she wore later in the vlog. That dress was the anti-Hobbs.

Myrtle is bored, who wouldn’t be, cooped up in a box. She’s a young dog being forced to live like an elderly one.

Poor Dave. The transitioning comment was a bit cruel. Although he didn’t seem to mind!
Dave certainly has a wonderful sense of humor. I thought that comment was cruel as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Late to the vlog party.

20230910_164159.jpg

She is gushing and thrilled about Hobbs because they're paying her. As if she'd wear the black & white print coat when she knows there will be thousands of them available on rails in shopping centres all over the country.

20230911_085616.jpg

More disingenuousness about ad transparency, puts a big THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED when much of it is a promo for Hobbs. Instead she titles it like she's just sharing her day "at work". Slimy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we please have votes for the new thread title:

1. From @House of Tea

Jo Good #13 Much #ADo about Everything

2. @Miss LDN proposed a mixture of suggestions from @Latetotheparty @aulwan and @VeeJayBee resulting in:

Jo Good # 13 Hello England’s GOB. NOT a collaboration but also NOT paid for!

3. Here is another suggested combo:

Jo Good #13 Hello England's GOB, Much #ADo about Everything

Reactions: 1
Might Erin on the vlog - who GOB says helps her out - actually be dedicated Jools, who so helpfully responds to comments on GOB's platforms seemingly on GOB's behalf, giving links, advice and excuses?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@VeeJayBee 3 seems like a good one.
---
Might Erin on the vlog - who GOB says helps her out - actually be dedicated Jools, who so helpfully responds to comments on GOB's platforms seemingly on GOB's behalf, giving links, advice and excuses?
I don't think so. Jools said in the comments that she/he is 32. Erin has chi hua hua's. Jools has a little white dog in the avatar. Sounds like a demented stalker. I don't think she is known to MAM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@VeeJayBee 3 seems like a good one.
---
I don't think so. Jools said in the comments that she/he is 32. Erin has chi hua hua's. Jools has a little white dog in the avatar. Sounds like a demented stalker. I don't think she is known to MAM.
Thank for your vote.

Oh, interesting, I hadn't seen them say they were 32. Although such details, including dog avatar could be red herrings as part of the masquerade , it might be Anna Webb! 🤣

• Haha
Thank for your vote.

Oh, interesting, I hadn't seen them say they were 32. Although such details, including dog avatar could be red herrings as part of the masquerade , it might be Anna Webb! 🤣
Anna Webb 32. :ROFLMAO: Heard her on LBC this morning, she said the Bully dogs should not be banned.🤔
I think it's Nige.🤣

• Haha
Anna Webb 32. :ROFLMAO: Heard her on LBC this morning, she said the Bully dogs should not be banned.🤔
I think it's Nige.🤣
The only way Anna is 32 is in inches, dugarees size.

Anna thinks no dog is dangerous. She'll also be worried that her type of dog might get bad press lumped in as a similar sounding breed. I wonder if she'd change her tune if one of her beloved dogs was savaged (God forbid). There are dogs in my area I give a wide berth to, some are even off the lead but you'd daren't say anything to the owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only way Anna is 32 is in inches, dugarees size.

Anna thinks no dog is dangerous. She'll also be worried that her type of dog might get bad press lumped in as a similar sounding breed. I wonder if she'd change her tune if one of her beloved dogs was savaged (God forbid). There are dogs in my area I give a wide berth to, some are even off the lead but you'd daren't say anything to the owners.
Anna said the bad behaviour is all down to the owner. Ahem, like a certain bulldog.

Anna said the bad behaviour is all down to the owner. Ahem, like a certain bulldog.
Myrtle must surely be left on her own quite often. She gets an early walk as flagged by GOB but most weekdays GOB is off having a meeting or filming for the side hustles, or socialsing, many instances of which we see on the vlog with no sign of Myrt accompanying her. And we know she leaves Myrtle at home for at least 4 hours, five times a week during her radio shows. I fear it will be worse with the new schedule, GOB might think she'll visit Mutti more during weekdays but there's no way she'll turn down any sniff of a paid gig or self-promo opportunity so Myrtle won't even get the weekends in the garden :(

• Sad
I'm sure no one will miss her dreary Sunday afternoon show. I CBA listening back, it's always just droning Anna and dogs, GOB repeating what she said during the weekday shows, then some hustler talking about problems with teeth, backs, feet or hair.

• Heart
This BBC local radio presenter used their last show to have their say about the cuts; her comments were censored when it appeared on Sounds. Her heartfelt speech was only about how the cuts would affect the listeners, no "poor me" about losing her job.

20230911_211752.jpg

Reactions: 2
Straight into Chewing the Fat last night, the "shnerkelling", ever-flexing Marta says she went to see a friend who's just bought a house with a basement pool in St John's Wood, I wonder how her contributions will go down England wide.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Marta loves the sound of her own voice. Has no self awareness, so would never know when to leave. How many times did MAM say Feng Shoy!
In the latest vlog she is repugnant, when showing off in front of Sandra. 'I would love to see you in this'. Feck off. Sandra is a caretaker, and has a family. Why would she want to dress like she is going to the office. Do Hobbs realise she is the kiss of death. Cherryz, Clergerie, chat show, etc. Lots of negative comments about the giant night gown dress. Stuck with it, as it's from the pop up.

• Haha
Marta loves the sound of her own voice. Has no self awareness, so would never know when to leave. How many times did MAM say Feng Shoy!
In the latest vlog she is repugnant, when showing off in front of Sandra. 'I would love to see you in this'. Feck off. Sandra is a caretaker, and has a family. Why would she want to dress like she is going to the office. Do Hobbs realise she is the kiss of death. Cherryz, Clergerie, chat show, etc. Lots of negative comments about the giant night gown dress. Stuck with it, as it's from the pop up.
A while back Marta said she wasn't going away because she couldn't afford it, property guru, I think it's all smoke and mirrors with her, she always seems to have a lot to prove.

GOB won't shut up about those lion statues with blindfolds in front of the new Peninsula Hotel. Hoping for a freebie dinner for two with bottle of plonk like she got after promoting the Royal Lancaster on air. (AW was her plus one, left there pissed and bothered the stables nearby). Fat chance the Peninsula wants her attention, anyone worthwhile in Mayfair and Belgravia has already got an invite to their soft opening events. No 7 star gaff wants her bothering their guests, she'd be considered a jinx according to Foing Shweeway.

Her whole approach to Sandra is patronising, talks AT her, uses her as a prop.

Will she keep wearing her huge tent frocks? Those styles have seriously jumped the shark.

• Heart
@VeeJayBee Couldn't agree more regarding her interactions with Sandra.

Really shows herself as the insufferable, patronizing old snob she is.

We all know that she has a massively high opinion of herself and I often scoff at her ridiculousness , however I cannot abide her faux Lady of Marylebone when she speaks to those she deems inferior.

The absolute cheek of her with all her embarrassing mispronunciations,unhealthy lifestyle & cushy BBC job.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.