Jimmy Savile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nose into CT sometimes as stories are hidden in the strangest of places aren't they! But so are red herrings, luckily I do rather enjoy checking sources if you lot hadn't noticed 😂 🤓

I am keeping a list of increasing similarities between the Jersey kids home, Sav and the Maddie connections. There are rather a lot aren't there. What the devil is afoot?!
What is CT? Just seen further down lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Dotty Merton yes, a girl got raped in the sea, unfortunately.

Luckily I never bumped into James, but you would see him out jogging round the streets from time to time.

John Cannan is in HMP Full Sutton.

Bournemouth certainly had some 'charecters', did you ever bump into Ken Bailey the old England cheerleader when you were down? Him and James allegedly had some mutual friends. Ken Bailey used to show up in youth clubs and night clubs, and, it's rumoured, that he had an interest in young teenage boys; he got a bit guilty in court tho.

If you Google Ken Bailey + Jimmy Savile have a look at the results for the needleblog.wordpress.com under Missions Statement - there's a lot of info about James and various Bournemouth residents.
I remember theneedleblog I didn't realise it was still up, a few others have disappeared. I shall go make a brew and have a read up, ta 🧐

Hang on, hang on! I know who that bloke on top row right is. By all accounts a very good chap who...you ready for this....was murdered when he was investigating CA by an axe embedded in his head. Daniel Morgan. He was a PI. His brothers been campaigning for years. The crime remains unsolved.

Daniels been resurfacing in the press because Harvey Proctor politician was going to sue the MET but gave up last year I think? Whats occurring behind the scenes? I think I read Priti is dallying in releasing important info regarding the MET report which came out last month.

This helps understand, a lot and is very sad, his poor son. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57533387

Isn't there a podcast about Daniel Morgan? I remember listening to it in the shower.

Didn't Alan Farthing deliver some of William and Kates kids?

Going to go all out CT here, what if the likes of Madeleine were purpose made children to order 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you Google Ken Bailey + Jimmy Savile have a look at the results for the needleblog.wordpress.com under Missions Statement - there's a lot of info about James and various Bournemouth residents.
Oh my days - the comments are a gold mine but they are actually hurting my head a bit to comprehend what they are suggesting. Especially about the councillor who was also an undertaker, I am only about a quarter through, this may take all week to cross ref!

In the meantime as an addition to needles story of the bone needle, well I never knew that, and the pic at top of the blog with red thread in the eye of the needle.

I am reminded of the myth of the Red Thread of Fate. The sailors red thread also, to stop precious expensive sailing ropes from being stolen a red thread was put through them.

There's a great old Swedish story too, about the red thread involving Theseus in a cave underground, Ariadne (didn't she make webs?) and a scary monster of a minotaur. Instead of crumbs a la Hansel & Gretal, they used red thread to get back out of the underworld......

:eek:

Reactions: 5
I've found these.

Going to go all out CT here, what if the likes of Madeleine were purpose made children to order 👀👀👀👀
Christ on a bleeping bike, no, they wouldn't, would they ...?

Has anyone else managed to open the old archive yet??
Reading a few pages at a time - managed to load a couple of pages from the previous link where a few were having a go at Anders for 'baseless accusations' and 'leave it, let him rest in peace he can't defend himself' - I wonder what the view of these people are now?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The friend of Savile's mentioned in the interview from 1995 in the video below at 6 minutes 15 seconds, a man named Charles Hullighan, is the one who got him into long-term hospital work, according to the extract I post below that from Savile's self-written life story, which was written in 1974, twenty-one years before the filmed interview. I wonder why Savile mentions him by name in the book? Maybe he was warning him to keep secrets he knew, or Savile would talk about him more. Notice that in the clip from TV, Hullighan is oddly eager to specify Savile liked girls 'young' but the 'proper age,' which he states as 'over sixteen.'

Savile - hospital - 1.jpg

Anyone heard anything about James et al down at St Anne's - Poole Psychiatric Hospital? Beautiful spot on the cliffs next to the sea and with an ice cream cafe to wander down to. Or Bournemouth Hospital?

Comments on here are interesting 🧐

The SouthCoast/SWest UK Savile situation seems far less well covered online. There were four allegations in Devon, five in Hampshire. Such easy access to the Channel Islands and IOW which come up on the radar and numerous marina's and quays to slip a pretty yacht in and out of.

Re needle - Some associates on that earlier link mentioned are alive and kicking. And also found a connection from one back to that hospital CHASE Shooting Star kids hospice that the pix of Cowell/Clifford pulling the the girls nose came from.

Double checking on needle a rather angry man says Needle/gojam was really an MP??! Interesting comments too. It could make a Dotty dizzy I tell ya! It does all make me wonder if some people thought this story would never resurface and have forgotten they left a little trail of crumbs behind.

https://trollpatrolblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/failed-lib-dem-councillor-jonathan-marc-sawyer/ 🧐

Isn't there a podcast about Daniel Morgan? I remember listening to it in the shower.

Didn't Alan Farthing deliver some of William and Kates kids?

I 100% think there are children made to order, but those kids will never be registered therefore never needs to be reported as missing, and I don't think wealthy GP make kids to order, more likely trafficked and enslaved sex workers.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
All this CT nonsense is getting boring 💤
Don’t know why you’re quoting me I haven’t posted any CT nonsense 🤷🏼‍♀️ scroll on if you don’t want to read it’s mere speculation like 90% of the thread lol.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why you’re quoting me I haven’t posted any CT nonsense 🤷🏼‍♀️ scroll on if you don’t want to read it’s mere speculation like 90% of the thread lol.
Apologies for quoting you if you're not involved. I HAVE been scrolling past, for days, getting fed up of it all now. There's speculation then there's CT. It's all gone a bit bonkers and I just find it boring.

Apologies for quoting you if you're not involved. I HAVE been scrolling past, for days, getting fed up of it all now. There's speculation then there's CT. It's all gone a bit bonkers and I just find it boring.
I've only posted a few times on here ,but I don't think everything is factual about Jimbo most is speculation as he'll never be held accountable for his crimes .

I've only posted a few times on here ,but I don't think everything is factual about Jimbo most is speculation as he'll never be held accountable for his crimes .
There's speculation and, as I've just said, there's claptrap about connections with Jill Dando and The McCanns and other crap. I'm not talking about speculation, I'm talking about conspiracy theories which is totally different and has its own thread.

There's speculation and, as I've just said, there's claptrap about connections with Jill Dando and The McCanns and other crap. I'm not talking about speculation, I'm talking about conspiracy theories which is totally different and has its own thread.
It’s connected with the speculation around the p e a d o ring at the BBC all interwoven through to Government and the Royals if it’s only the basic facts around Jimbo you’re interested in you’d be better reading the book.

Hear hear

• Heart
It’s connected with the speculation around the p e a d o ring at the BBC all interwoven through to Government and the Royals if it’s only the basic facts around Jimbo you’re interested in you’d be better reading the book.
I own the book cheers love, and was enjoying the thread and the discussions until it descended into CT territory. I recommended the thread to others but I'm regretting that now.

I own the book cheers love, and was enjoying the thread and the discussions until it descended into CT territory. I recommended the thread to others but I'm regretting that now.
Maybe you’d need to take that up with whoever derailed it ( in your opinion) to start with 🤷🏼‍♀️ Report the posts and that will solve your problem 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.