Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why you'd come back on a Saturday night from a Spanish holiday especially if you don't have a job like those two. Didn't he say they were there for a long weekend? He's trying to pretend they're coming back before it comes into effect. He needs to insta story being in the airport or I will not believe him!

Reactions: 8
When did they get there? I'm sure they said somewhere that they were staying 3 nights

Reactions: 2
Just read it’s only for mainland Spain - Canaries and Balearics are exempt from it

Reactions: 1
Even if they have to self isolate it's not like they have actual jobs so shouldn't be an issue for them. I'm sure they would be sent plenty of gifted food to help them survive.

Even if they have to self isolate it's not like they have actual jobs so shouldn't be an issue for them. I'm sure they would be sent plenty of gifted food to help them survive.
Exactly. But it does make them look like arseholes for going away at this time.

Reactions: 7
He's got 3 hours to get back to the UK so unless he's getting on the plane as we speak he's going to have to do it.

Yeah I bet he's going to try this. If I was them I'd realise that it's been put in place for a reason because the risk is high again so I'd self quarantine regardless. Especially if you're in the public eye and you know people will be judging you about it. But he's going to try and get around it.

Reactions: 11
The only thing that makes me think there's a sliiight chance they won't try and lie is that I don't think they could resist posting pics from the rest of their holiday. No more bikini pics?!? 😱😱

• Haha
The only thing that makes me think there's a sliiight chance they won't try and lie is that I don't think they could resist posting pics from the rest of their holiday. No more bikini pics?!? 😱😱
yes, why couldn’t they have stayed in England and gone camping, put some money back in the local economy. No they’re too narcissistic and selfish.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.