Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine it wouldn’t be that much now, they’ve heavily discounted most hotels . But if they’ve named it I assume it’s “gifted” anyway
I think it is, I just checked on booking.com for like today for three nights. Then checked next week for 3 nights and it’s the same😯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Definitely gifted or he wouldn't have named the hotel they're in. This is the crazy world we live in. The fact he would have had to actually ask them for a free stay if he promises to mention them on Instagram shows what a smug and entitled little man he really is. I can't believe this is how the world works now. Being a millionaire but not having to pay for a single thing. 😐

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Definitely gifted or he wouldn't have named the hotel they're in. This is the crazy world we live in. The fact he would have had to actually ask them for a free stay if he promises to mention them on Instagram shows what a smug and entitled little man he really is. I can't believe this is how the world works now. Being a millionaire but not having to pay for a single thing. 😐
i actively avoid anything that is clearly giftedto influencers its also so strange, i doubt most of their audience have that kind of money? they mostly seem quite young

Reactions: 4
i actively avoid anything that is clearly giftedto influencers its also so strange, i doubt most of their audience have that kind of money? they mostly seem quite young
Maybe if they don’t get an influx of bookings they’ll make him pay.. we can hope 😅

• Haha
Poor Jim he’s exhausted, had to spend the day on his computer! What an absolute lazy entitled prick. Maybe he should try a full day in a supermarket or on a hospital ward. He’s spent the last 3 months sat on his arse doing nothing with no money worries.
And no volunteering - asshole.

He could have done something useful with all that free time, the laziness and entitlement ooze out of him.

If he took some time to be single, he might realise guys are another option for him. Spare years of misery for everyone else involved.

If it's so good it will sell itself. Yadda yadda. Also i hate the feeling that we (the little people) are paying more so that influencers, blogger, press and zelebs can stay for free. Why not offer a free stay for someone in a badly paid but essential job, a carer, someone doing deliveries that has an impeccable service record or a teaching assistant. I mean that would be a great halo effect for a hotel. Jim f*cking japman - eww. Dog abandoner, wife abandoner, underpants abandoner - No ta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything this man does gives me the ick. His newest story waving his feet around in the air 😭🤮

Reactions: 7
Lmao at Sarah posting two bikini pictures and her follower count going down! I’ve noticed it fluctuates a lot - it’s like people come over from jim’s account when he posts a workout video with her, they follow for a few days, then realise how dumb, boring and vapid she is

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jimchapman
Edit: Wow jim’s account is looking terrible. His engagement is 0.7% and he’s lost an avg of about 11k followers this last month...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmao at Sarah posting two bikini pictures and her follower count going down! I’ve noticed it fluctuates a lot - it’s like people come over from jim’s account when he posts a workout video with her, they follow for a few days, then realise how dumb, boring and vapid she is

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/jimchapman
Edit: Wow jim’s account is looking terrible. His engagement is 0.7% and he’s lost an avg of about 11k followers this last month...
I had a look back at his insta, when he was with Tanya he used to get between 80-100k likes regularly. He’s had that a couple times with Sarah but his overall likes are shocking now

Although they’re not crazy famous I’d still say it’s dangerous to disclose where they are and how long they’re away for. Some crazy person could easily find their house or book last min to stalk them? Especially as it’s not even gifted so they don’t even need to tag where they are
CD6C5C04-3C1F-4C10-AE4F-82C78AE775D3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Maybe they paid for it then but I feel like there would have to be some benefit to saying the name of the place. Maybe a discount, free meals? Otherwise I don't see why he would name it, unless it was just to look so fancy because the place is expensive. Usually people don't say where they were staying until after they've left.

Reactions: 5
I had a look back at his insta, when he was with Tanya he used to get between 80-100k likes regularly. He’s had that a couple times with Sarah but his overall likes are shocking now

Although they’re not crazy famous I’d still say it’s dangerous to disclose where they are and how long they’re away for. Some crazy person could easily find their house or book last min to stalk them? Especially as it’s not even gifted so they don’t even need to tag where they are
View attachment 192037
She’s so passive aggressive. Also, she’s been there 5 minutes and already got 2 edited swimsuit/bikini posts up. And his comment on the first one..’daaaaaaammmm’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They are so incredibly vain. "Take another picture of me I want everyone to see my almost naked body again". Neither of them have anything to contribute to the world. It's all about what they look like. Morons.

Reactions: 8
Do people in the UK have to self isolate for two weeks after going to certain countries like we do in Ireland? Hardly any Irish people are going away because everyone is judging people so much for going 😂 some influencers went away and tried to hide it because they knew everyone would be pissed.

Reactions: 4
No, we have air bridges with a lot of countries. Spain is one of the ones we don’t have to isolate for at the mo although their cases have gone up a bit recently.
I’ve got quite a few friends who’ve jetted off on their planned holidays.. I don’t judge them. I’m of the view we need to find a balance now of taking appropriate precautions, following guild lines but not being terrified & able to enjoy some of things that makes life enjoyable again!

Reactions: 1
No, we have air bridges with a lot of countries. Spain is one of the ones we don’t have to isolate for at the mo although their cases have gone up a bit recently.
I’ve got quite a few friends who’ve jetted off on their planned holidays.. I don’t judge them. I’m of the view we need to find a balance now of taking appropriate precautions, following guild lines but not being terrified & able to enjoy some of things that makes life enjoyable again!
The reason cases in Spain are up is probably because of people going over from other countries and brining the virus with them. We have a list of countries you can go to without needing to isolate too but there are only 20 and they're ridiculous countries like Greenland 😂 and the government advice is still to not travel unless it's essential. They're heavily pushing staycations to help local businesses

Oop! BBC news just stated travellers from Spain will have to quarantine for 14 days after returning home from Monday. Hopefully Jim and Sarah are back before then, otherwise no meetings for Jim for a while!
0CD4F055-9D60-44B2-8085-BA499BE5FBAB.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I know it’s the angel but omg how looooong do her arms look?! 😂

Looks like her knuckles would drag on the floor any time she walked anywhere.

🤔
We should keep an eye on them, they might try to fake coming home earlier 🧐

Edit: Thought it was from Monday but it's midnight tonight! No way they can get around that, although I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignore the rule

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.