Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never followed him or Tanya so I don't know what he's like but I low-key have a crush on him 🤷‍♀️
I don't like to admit it on here, but since you have I will. So do I. I would honestly date him, in spite of his flaws and I think he's attractive in a nice guy next door kind of way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can we please have this thread renamed to JimTooHotToHandle Fanclub? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where were all you guys when Jim was trying to get his engagement up on his posts?! I hope you all bought his stationary collection too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where were all you guys when Jim was trying to get his engagement up on his posts?! I hope you all bought his stationary collection too [emoji23]
I think Red Nose should've auctioned drinks with Jim instead of breakfast with Tarn!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's also a model!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji4]

When you've got to go out for an important screen play writing meeting at 9 but your ex wife cut up all your clothes at 8

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ladies, go get him! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ladies, go get him! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

He probably made Friday night plans for a Grindr date but got let down last minute so that’s why he’s trying to engagement up on his vids instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He probably made Friday night plans for a Grindr date but got let down last minute so that’s why he’s trying to engagement up on his vids instead [emoji23]
Haha, probably! I take that as in he doesn't have Martha for the night, or else they'd give each other belly rubs. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He probably made Friday night plans for a Grindr date but got let down last minute so that’s why he’s trying to engagement up on his vids instead 😂
Well if I was a Londoner, I wouldn’t let him down if I was his Grindr date. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A gift for all the ladies out there who dream of passionate lovemaking with Jim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s too ultra-fem for me. But with that pretty face & ultra-articulate way of speaking, he should try acting. (Just to piss her off). Tonya can’t act, so assuming he’s better.

There were posts telling Markie Ferris that Jimmy is single on his recent vlog about relationships. Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like single Jim he seems like he is going to be a lot of fun. I've always thought he was fairly nice and used to watch his vlogs until he stopped filming them. I can see him settling down fairly soon.

Reactions: 1
I like single Jim he seems like he is going to be a lot of fun. I've always thought he was fairly nice and used to watch his vlogs until he stopped filming them. I can see him settling down fairly soon.
I would quite to see him start vlogging again, not straight away but soonish. I think he stopped vlogging because tensions were just starting to creep in to the marriage and he didn’t want that on show.

So far he does seem to be embracing a new chapter in life, he’s getting stuck into doing stuff, even if it’s just to keep him busy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.