Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, I think he is at my stage in life so I defo would 😂

Only thing is, I'm a single mum so not sure how that would fly with his hipster lifestyle 😊😂

Reactions: 1
Do we seriously think Zoe and Jim have a bit of a thing, then? People say they’re well suited and I can totally see that (or at least he’d have more to give Zoe than what Alfie manchild Deyes can ffs) but has Zoe ever like, shown some interest? I’ve not been that invested in her or Jim so I wouldn’t know. I do think he should shag Zoe though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Get in, Jim.

Do we seriously think Zoe and Jim have a bit of a thing, then? People say they’re well suited and I can totally see that (or at least he’d have more to give Zoe than what Alfie manchild Deyes can ffs) but has Zoe ever like, shown some interest? I’ve not been that invested in her or Jim so I wouldn’t know. I do think he should shag Zoe though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Get in, Jim.
Well Zoe once poked Jim in the balls in front of Tanya and Alfie so yep I'd call that interest 😂

I like Jim though, boring was harsh. He looks normal. I think that's the point. He goes to the office most days and does a job, writing etc..
What exactly is Jim doing going into the gleam office though? Apart from opening his kindly gifted stuff and a couple of short meetings a month for brand deals I can't see he's got much to do there apart from offering to make people cups of tea.

We've no evidence that Jim is any more of a writer than Tanya is an actress. His stories about being annoyed that he's a called a YouTuber as he's "writing and presenting everywhere" does make him look every bit as deluded and arrogant as Tanya.

Screenplays are a fraction of the length of a real book and he just cobbles together a poorly written blog post every couple of months for an AD so find it hard to believe he's got any actual love for writing.

Both of them seem desperate to not be called YouTubers or influencers and pretend they have a skill set beyond being a basic shill for corporations.

Reactions: 5
Exactly everyone gives Tanya tit for being an ‘actress’ and moving away from yt however she does still upload on the odd occasion and she’s still more relevant now (if you can call it that) than Jim ever was.

Jim’s desperate to not be seen as a YouTuber and we’ve get to see anything about this screenplay.I wrote out ‘books’ in my notebooks in primary school but that doesn’t make me an author😂Also when’s the last time he actually presented anything.Even when he was ‘presenting’ it was hardly prime time tv

Reactions: 4
Also when’s the last time he actually presented anything.Even when he was ‘presenting’ it was hardly prime time
Last I can think of is some narration in 2015 for a bbc three show and some GQ youtube interviews in 2016. Tanya is more of an actor than he is a presenter IMO.

He's just been keeping his youtube channel going in between ADs doing the most basic videos to make like cocktails.

Reactions: 3
Last I can think of is some narration in 2015 for a bbc three show and some GQ youtube interviews in 2016. Tanya is more of an actor than he is a presenter IMO.

He's just been keeping his youtube channel going in between ADs doing the most basic videos to make like cocktails.
I remember he used to host premieres and was on a really dodgy itv2 show that lasted one series but that's honestly all I can think of.

Reactions: 3
I don't know much about Jim but after looking at today's' instastories and his most recent IG post i've learned three things about him:

1. he listens to sad music
2. he's afraid of spiders
3. he can't swim

Seems about right.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about Jim but after looking at today's' instastories and his most recent IG post i've learned three things about him:

1. he listens to sad music
2. he's afraid of spiders
3. he can't swim

Seems about right.
4. Fancies Camilla and has absolutely no clue on how to go about it. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ladies!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Until Jim looks like captain america or thor he needs to keep his top on.

He's no excuse not to be in great shape, he's all the time and money in the world to eat great and afford a PT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.