Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rebound relationship has gone too far. Who gets engaged so soon after divorcing. Red flags are flying all over the place.
He even said Sarah was the second girl he matched with on a dating site. He literally marries the second person he meets after splitting from his wife. Tragic. He obviously doesn't know how to be single after being in a relationship so long and from so young

Reactions: 35
Love the announcement photo though...
It’s so pure.

8D95A3BC-EEDE-4075-839F-5ADB9A41D691.jpeg

He even said Sarah was the second girl he matched with on a dating site. He literally marries the second person he meets
the first person was probably the profile of a staff member he had to contact to activate his account after entering the password incorrectly 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow, I literally completely forgot he existed for a while. He sure seems to be busy moving on from that divorce!

Also what happened to Martha? I see others commenting about her? Did she just mysteriously vanish, or?

Reactions: 9
this is how you KNOW jim isn't a nice guy, he acts like tanya is the total love of his life and then goes aroundand get engaged asap the the first woman he met.
THIS is what will be painful for tanya, the fact that she will realise his love for her wasn't real it was about him and being controlling and having a woman to patronise.
THIS is probably she was hurt and checked out the marriage and like rhys or whatever

thank you all for seeing that jim is a bleeping CREEEP and that nice guy persona is a load of crap, duck him

Reactions: 43
Oh my god I've just seen the news. This guy is something else. I'm lost for words. She blocked me a whole ago, has she posted anything about it?

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Tanya, I really do.
No husband, no Oscar, no LA and no Martha :(
I saw this and my first thought was, why, what’s happened to her brother?! I didn’t click that she could be considered an actress too 😂

Also I’ve just seen that Tanya has liked his post about it. Must be so painful. For all her faults, this must be hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is this news on the front page of the daily mail site :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Great work Gleam. Most people are gonna see this and say 'who?!', no surnames either lol.
1595775838918.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tanya often tags Nic's husband hasteskitchen when she's made a roast. Doesn't mean she's with them today.

Reactions: 6
Dont you need to be separated for 2 years before you can divorce? So he is still married for sure... red flags all around

Reactions: 10
I don’t really see the problem? I split from my fiancé (and partner of 8 years) in August 2013 & got together with my husband in September 2013, we moved in together in December 2013. Fast forwards to now, 7 years later almost, 2 children, house, marriage .. he’s the love of my life. I knew after an hour of chatting to him. My old relationship just ran its ground. We’d been together from 17 & has grown up to become different people who simply fell out of love. There was no real animosity, it just ended.

I’ve got no major love for Jim or Sarah. I think they are really annoying but it’s their life. Don’t be so quick to assume it’ll end in tears.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
You have to hand it to him, Jim has made the ultimate business move to make himself relevant again. For today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.