Jim Chapman #2 Congrats Sarah & Jim, Is he even divorced from Tanya yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how stupid can Sarah be?! She’s watched what’s happened to Tanya, the same will happen to her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, how stupid can Sarah be?! She’s watched what’s happened to Tanya, the same will happen to her
If I was dating a man going through a divorce and he proposed to me so soon I would run 🤮 insane red flags. How pathetic is this man that he NEEDS a woman to belong to him.

Reactions: 65
So glad Tanya is around her family because regardless of the way they broke up, this must be such a blow :(

Reactions: 37
Since they probably got engaged yesterday,... did they actually got engaged on the day that Tanya's dad has his birthday?

I saw Tarns dad commented on her post about his birthday gift, and decided to check out his profile, and he has a post with a BD cake on from yesterday... Not sure if this is his actual birth date, but if it is, then Jim is even a bigger d*** than I thought.
I don’t see anything wrong in getting engaged on your ex father in laws birthday.

I also don’t think it’s that quick to get engaged. A lot of people I know in their 30’s got engaged at around the 12 month mark of their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Slight adjustment to the title as it wasn’t exactly PC.
But let me know if you want it changed because I very quickly used my own and a comment from the first page 🤣

no problem changing it though 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t see anything wrong in getting engaged on your ex father in laws birthday.

I also don’t think it’s that quick to get engaged. A lot of people I know in their 30’s got engaged at around the 12 month mark of their relationship.
It’s the fact him and Tanya have been divorced 2 mins.. or still going through it! And he was still saying how him and Tanya would grow old together and how she’s the only one for him just two years ago.. a few months before he started bragging about Sarah

Reactions: 21
@Passive_Aggressive_Lemon to each their own, but in my opinion is a bit of a bad taste, and slightly disrespectful to your EC, which you claim to be BFFs with. :)
However, I do have a feeling that Sarah wanted to get engaged ASAP, since she still receives quite a lot of comments about Tanya (and Martha), and in general, appears to be a bit insecure about their relationship.

Also, I hope that Jim does not think this will take away attention to Martha. I still want to know where she is.

Reactions: 23
I’ve got so much more respect for tanya! Regardless of what happened during their marriage/towards the end, jim has been chasing the same level of clout since he thought this new relationship will give him the same level of exposure....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve got so much more respect for tanya! Regardless of what happened during their marriage/towards the end, jim has been chasing the same level of clout since he thought this new relationship will give him the same level of exposure....
Same. Especially when she very loosely hinted to having a bf recently with them both on that bike, I completely applaud her for being so tactful and dignified about it. Not like Jim who was posting Sarah everywhere as soon as possible like a teenage boy.

Reactions: 31
I can’t believe there engaged! He doesn’t mess around does he, she’ll be pregnant soon
I'm pretty sure she already is. He would knock her up just to not be single ever again, she would gladly do it because she doesn't have to/ want to work a single day in her life (enter yummy insta mom life path).
What a train wreck.

Reactions: 21
I mean, congrats Jim & Ozzie if that's what you want but I really hope Tarn is doing ok. Let's face it, she's been on the fast train to a breakdown for a while now. This might tip her over the edge 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Yeah I can't help but think a huge reason for the engagement is Sarah's insecurity about the relationship and jealousy of Tanya

Reactions: 23
Feel sorry for Tanya! Are we thinking they’ve only been together 18m max? Unless she played a part in the split ? Would love to know the tea 😂

Reactions: 16
Since they probably got engaged yesterday,... did they actually got engaged on the day that Tanya's dad has his birthday?

I saw Tarns dad commented on her post about his birthday gift, and decided to check out his profile, and he has a post with a BD cake on from yesterday... Not sure if this is his actual birth date, but if it is, then Jim is even a bigger d*** than I thought.
Him probably wanted to pop the question on Tanya's birthday, but couldn't get the heavily discounted holiday due to the cov1d pandemic plotting against him. He's thoughtful like that.

Whoever said he the real life version of Ross from friends is spot on! Remember when he was whining "i just want to be married again!!!" Jim needs constant validation and to feel needed constantly. He can't like himself much.

Worth pointing out he is not a public figure, he didn't need to make a public proposal, he needed the validation from his 'fans' to make it worthwhile.

The ring isn't cute - shockingly he has no taste.

Hope that Sarah sees an influencer career isn't worth being Jim's beard.

Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion.
Could not give a flying fuckington about Tanya, who mentally checked out of that marriage the day she got a roll as “waitress #3” in some unknown advertisement (probably for something gluten free that gives good bowel movement. Which by coincidence reminds me of her “west end debut” 😐)

She probably shagged the first emo/woke Hollywood boy with a drug dealer on speed dial she met.

both are equally tragic.
Run free little MooMoo... wherever the duck you are at least you won’t be a ring bearer at this dumpster fire of a wedding 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Sarah is only 27. He is apparently her first boyfriend. Jim is still getting the divorce finalised from his wife, who he had been with for over a decade.

Seriously, no red flags?!

They look so desperate i those engagement snaps. All for the 'gram.
Yeah, pity the poor soul taking them through gritted teeth and many eye rolls. (And hopefully standing 2 meters away, full clad in PPE, mask, visor, gloves.) Ahh the spontaneous romance!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.