Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she just decides when she wakes up if she’s going to do her fake posh accent or sound like a total bam?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought covid why not just come out and say it no shame in it
Wondering if it is is to avoid people asking her if she’s vaccinated when she’s not? I saw another influencer got Covid and announced it then had to put on her stories she didn’t have the jab

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she been travelling since the pandemic? Just wondering how she can get places without being vaccinated. Or has she recycled pics?

Hasn’t she been travelling since the pandemic? Just wondering how she can get places without being vaccinated. Or has she recycled pics?
I’ve no idea if she’s had her vaccine or not but some places are just negative PCR test to travel and I think UAE is one of them.

Reactions: 1
A while ago she put up posts saying she thought vaccine passports were unfair and unethical. Or something along those lines. Doesn’t mean she’s not vaccinated to have these views but I have a feeling she isn’t as it seems many influencers aren’t for some reason.

A while ago she put up posts saying she thought vaccine passports were unfair and unethical. Or something along those lines. Doesn’t mean she’s not vaccinated to have these views but I have a feeling she isn’t as it seems many influencers aren’t for some reason.
Because let’s face it, influencers are influencers and not doctors/ scientists for a reason. A lack of education would be my first guess

Reactions: 4
Because let’s face it, influencers are influencers and not doctors/ scientists for a reason. A lack of education would be my first guess
They all seem to influence each other to not get it?? Bizarre. Can’t wait until they absolutely have to get it to head to Ibiza, they’ll be lining up to get it then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest if she’s not vaccinated I would guess it’s because of her family!

She still with Andy Halliday? Not seen him on her Insta for a while but tbf I don’t follow her so 🤷‍♀️

Omg is this a joke
She posted DMs slagging her lashes (assuming from her pals) because I was like WTF
I feel bad if she picks them with anxiety or something lol but if it’s just an infill top up it’s baaaaad

She posted DMs slagging her lashes (assuming from her pals) because I was like WTF
I feel bad if she picks them with anxiety or something lol but if it’s just an infill top up it’s baaaaad
What are you talking about 😂 she’s obviously had the lashes on for a few weeks and they’re just the stragglers, I go to the same lash girl as her and she’s amazing. We’re slagging the slug brows, not lashes.

Reactions: 3
What are you talking about 😂 she’s obviously had the lashes on for a few weeks and they’re just the stragglers, I go to the same lash girl as her and she’s amazing. We’re slagging the slug brows, not lashes.
And I’m talking about the 3 eyelashes in the same picture 😂 Clearly

Reactions: 5
I’m definitely talking about the lashes..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the (normal) discomfort from andy re vlog whilst away,hense then 6 pics and 3mins. Of footage /content. On one hand I am respectful that Jilly ACTUALLY wasn't that thirsty that she continued regardless,howany of these influencers really particularly stick by,and sadly so, to the "if it's not on the gram did ya Even go ?!" That they CANNOT. Drive half a milewithout dangerously and recklessly drive without Still recording in awful lighting,unforgiven angles,and the 56 falls. Onto floor and reassembling 😬 on the other , it's HER life and HER moneymaker let's be real,the lack of compromising shows a stark disrespect and slightly concerning for their relationship going forward,even if they have been together longer than Rangers have been backin the league....I'm so joking ,just incase ya pop by Jilly 😋