Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the (normal) discomfort from andy re vlog whilst away,hense then 6 pics and 3mins. Of footage /content. On one hand I am respectful that Jilly ACTUALLY wasn't that thirsty that she continued regardless,howany of these influencers really particularly stick by,and sadly so, to the "if it's not on the gram did ya Even go ?!" That they CANNOT. Drive half a milewithout dangerously and recklessly drive without Still recording in awful lighting,unforgiven angles,and the 56 falls. Onto floor and reassembling 😬 on the other , it's HER life and HER moneymaker let's be real,the lack of compromising shows a stark disrespect and slightly concerning for their relationship going forward,even if they have been together longer than Rangers have been backin the league....I'm so joking ,just incase ya pop by Jilly 😋
Eh?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the (normal) discomfort from andy re vlog whilst away,hense then 6 pics and 3mins. Of footage /content. On one hand I am respectful that Jilly ACTUALLY wasn't that thirsty that she continued regardless,howany of these influencers really particularly stick by,and sadly so, to the "if it's not on the gram did ya Even go ?!" That they CANNOT. Drive half a milewithout dangerously and recklessly drive without Still recording in awful lighting,unforgiven angles,and the 56 falls. Onto floor and reassembling 😬 on the other , it's HER life and HER moneymaker let's be real,the lack of compromising shows a stark disrespect and slightly concerning for their relationship going forward,even if they have been together longer than Rangers have been backin the league....I'm so joking ,just incase ya pop by Jilly 😋
Someone translate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤔🤔

Only bit I understand is rangers being back in the league

Reactions: 3
Guys . . . I've puzzled myself FFS!! 🙈👀 Knew shouldn't have gone on to another bottle of wine !!

Apologies

I think ...lol

I'd read someone mention Andy.
I know they have been together for so long That I can't imagine her leaving anytime soon . However the latest upload on YT, was a bit odd for me. You are in Dubai , but only feature a glimpse here and there ,clearly keen to feature so much more,and who wouldn't,beautiful place,helpful contentwise,as can become so montonous when it's the same bathroom grwm chitchats,bits bobs,and the feature of Aruna salad lunch! That has featured more than her man fgs. Now I understand the 'everyday' average boyf feeling uncomfortable being online or in videos all the. Time etc, but when it is your other halfs money maker Nd the bread and butter it didnt sit right with me that she was having to say oh Andy feels weird he doesn't get the vlogging thing,so just going to grab snippets here and there. And it culminates in a vlog that realistically, forsaking the 3 mins of footage to the nearly hour long vlog, wouldn't even have a clue or any indication that they even were away to Dubai!... Surely , as the woman you support,love and respect , you compromise. Not exactly healthy to have to put the cam away because your man Doesn't Like or understand YOuR passion and the way you generate income... But even stressing"he supports me 100% " It doesnt

Reactions: 4
Hmm I really don’t see a problem with him saying he doesn’t want to be filmed, and I don’t think that’s him not being supportive of her. If he wants to go on holiday and not have everything documented for half of Glasgow to see then that seems fair enough?

Reactions: 18
K
Hmm I really don’t see a problem with him saying he doesn’t want to be filmed, and I don’t think that’s him not being supportive of her. If he wants to go on holiday and not have everything documented for half of Glasgow to see then that seems fair enough?
Yeah I have to say I agree, my boyfriend is a very private person, regardless if it was my job or not there's not a chance I'd be able to convince him to be filmed for it to be put online.

Reactions: 2
Guys . . . I've puzzled myself FFS!! 🙈👀 Knew shouldn't have gone on to another bottle of wine !!

Apologies

I think ...lol

I'd read someone mention Andy.
I know they have been together for so long That I can't imagine her leaving anytime soon . However the latest upload on YT, was a bit odd for me. You are in Dubai , but only feature a glimpse here and there ,clearly keen to feature so much more,and who wouldn't,beautiful place,helpful contentwise,as can become so montonous when it's the same bathroom grwm chitchats,bits bobs,and the feature of Aruna salad lunch! That has featured more than her man fgs. Now I understand the 'everyday' average boyf feeling uncomfortable being online or in videos all the. Time etc, but when it is your other halfs money maker Nd the bread and butter it didnt sit right with me that she was having to say oh Andy feels weird he doesn't get the vlogging thing,so just going to grab snippets here and there. And it culminates in a vlog that realistically, forsaking the 3 mins of footage to the nearly hour long vlog, wouldn't even have a clue or any indication that they even were away to Dubai!... Surely , as the woman you support,love and respect , you compromise. Not exactly healthy to have to put the cam away because your man Doesn't Like or understand YOuR passion and the way you generate income... But even stressing"he supports me 100% " It doesnt
I think it’s normal for people not to feel comfortable with the whole influencer lifestyle, he’s also a professional footballer that’ll likely prefer to keep a low profile. I don’t even get the vlogging thing but each to their own, if he didn’t support her I doubt he’d even want glimpses or at a guess take some photos of her on holiday. Think you’re looking for something that isn’t there lol

He could have filmed her seeing as that's her job ?? I have to say jilly seems to have a knack for it,though she really finds a way, iv often been impressed with the ingenuity of Alot of her look books / reels or tiktoks . I guess if she finds a way whilst at home , if she really wanted to,she'd have found a way to do the same whilst away.just seemed disheartened / sad when spoke of him "Just not getting it"...

What was the deal with the birthday party last night? Only her and stef deans? And the cake & wee decor bits saying Aries? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

What was the deal with the birthday party last night? Only her and stef deans? And the cake & wee decor bits saying Aries? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel like they’ve fallen out with everybody 🤣 jilly not supporting Abbie, steffani and Cairo all overrr

something very very bizarre that grown women can’t hold down friendships, the whole influencer/social media life is so toxic

Reactions: 4
There’s been chat over on Abbie Blyth’s thread about Jilly falling out with different girls including Taylor.
Both her and Taylor were at Girlies R Out with their clothing brands

She also fell out with Kirsten and Amy after working with them both at Quiz. Think it was the reason she left. A friend of mine who works for a tanning brand in Glasgow told me this - they work with the three of them I think

Reactions: 1
I quite like her vids, doesnt take herself too serious.

That being said, shes another gangsters daughter trying to kid us on shes self made - west end wendy

Lloyd is just keeping it real for the troopzzzzz :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to follow her way back when she was besties with Taylor. I thought they were both really likeable and could see them becoming a really cool insta duo…fast forward a year and what a change in her. So desperate for content, it’s all so fake. I unfollowed shortly after she put up stories of her singing Rangers songs 🤦‍♀️ Really liked Taylor, I feel like she disappeared off the face of insta shortly after they fell out. Shame, because I thought her content was great and she seemed genuine.

I quite like her vids, doesnt take herself too serious.

That being said, shes another gangsters daughter trying to kid us on shes self made - west end wendy

Lloyd is just keeping it real for the troopzzzzz :LOL:
West end Wendy lol 😆

Reactions: 1