Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at jilly’s insta and she’s done an ad for the sol de janiro cream and she’s rubs the bum bum cream on her arm. It’s for your bum and thighs 🤨

For being in America and being at Coachella her content is extremely boring. Ive saw more excited watching paint dry.

It seems like such a sad boring trip but the "vlog" will make out they had the best time everrrrr.

So sad

Reactions: 3
Just saw the TikTok, nothing wrong with renting but if Jilly didn't disclose why did she need to? Seemed bitchy for sure. Also preferred Jilly's outfit from the 2nd day

Reactions: 2
Just saw the TikTok, nothing wrong with renting but if Jilly didn't disclose why did she need to? Seemed bitchy for sure. Also preferred Jilly's outfit from the 2nd day
Yeah definitely a bit bitchy on Emily’s behalf.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the TikTok J’s coachella buddy posted - when J shows the Fendi bag, the girl Emily shouts “rented”. J doesn’t look amused at all.

She has mentioned it was rented a while back on stories, she spoke about the company.

Reactions: 2
What’s that H&M jumper all about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Loved the double denim on her though!

For being in America and being at Coachella her content is extremely boring. Ive saw more excited watching paint dry.

It seems like such a sad boring trip but the "vlog" will make out they had the best time everrrrr.

So sad
Thought this too! She seems to have reigned it in a good bit, not sure why 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m definitely talking about the lashes..
Jilly has harly any lashes through get the lash extensions she's been getting for asking as I know I know of Jilly's family
It's the (normal) discomfort from andy re vlog whilst away,hense then 6 pics and 3mins. Of footage /content. On one hand I am respectful that Jilly ACTUALLY wasn't that thirsty that she continued regardless,howany of these influencers really particularly stick by,and sadly so, to the "if it's not on the gram did ya Even go ?!" That they CANNOT. Drive half a milewithout dangerously and recklessly drive without Still recording in awful lighting,unforgiven angles,and the 56 falls. Onto floor and reassembling 😬 on the other , it's HER life and HER moneymaker let's be real,the lack of compromising shows a stark disrespect and slightly concerning for their relationship going forward,even if they have been together longer than Rangers have been backin the league....I'm so joking ,just incase ya pop by Jilly 😋
It will never last Jilly's a Lauren wannabe . That relationship is one sided . Her lashes are terrible for young lady it's the amount of times she's had them done she will end up with none if she keep going and not giving it a break my mate pure bald and it took ages her eyes are now really bad . I'm sure her whole family love themselves but her other cousins are totally different than Jilly. P.S Have a nice week folk's🥰 as I won't be I'm down with covid🤒🤕

Jilly has harly any lashes through get the lash extensions she's been getting for ages as I know my freind had them and she more less bald it's sad but all for the gram I know of Jilly's family's family offsales always wondered if big B was her father
P.s sorry I had predictive text on my bad 😔 Xx

It will never last Jilly's a Lauren wannabe . That relationship is one sided . Her lashes are terrible for young lady it's the amount of times she's had them done she will end up with none if she keep going and not giving it a break my mate pure bald and it took ages her eyes are now really bad . I'm sure her whole family love themselves but her other cousins are totally different than Jilly. P.S Have a nice week folk's🥰 as I won't be I'm down with covid🤒🤕

Last edited:
“Schemey people are the best because they actually have a grasp on reality” says the girl who floats around the west end every day doing duck all but take pictures and get a salad from Juicy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Schemey people are the best because they actually have a grasp on reality” says the girl who floats around the west end every day doing duck all but take pictures and get a salad from Juicy
Parents worked hard. Sold drugs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she had been shadow banned by Instagram. When I search for her I have to put in her full username and before i would put Jilly in and she would appear

Reactions: 1
It’s when Instagram limit your account. They may not show your posts, limit people searching for you and block your hashtags etc. They deny it happens but they do it to rule breakers

Reactions: 3
I find her an absolute pain in the tonsils!!
However, I respect her for posting her bikini pics showing some cellulite. She's got an incredible figure & it's refreshing to see someone show that even a gym bunny with amazing abs has it.

Reactions: 5
Can someone link me mollys thread. Sorry but that girl looks ill there's skinny and then there's molly