Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish someone would create a thread about her so I could let loose on how much she posts about her bf being the love of her life when he’s a big dirty cheat 😂😂😂 pretends he’s not in a relationship with her at parties and fireing into everything goin! She falls out with him and takes everything off social media, next week they are in love again. duck off. Oh and another drug dealer, Pamela docherty making out she’s a lovely lass! While her bf swans about in his fatness. They make me sick. Got my hair done by her and she was the rudest cow ever: probably cause I’m not sitting with 120k followers my money meant less to her. Glasgow’s problems
This is interesting does she work for nothing Is her man a dealer to honestly every hairdresser in Glasgow go with DD..
I just read earlier threads Jilly's brother is a drug dealer also I can't believe what I am reading I really do live a sheltered life

Reactions: 3
This is interesting does she work for nothing Is her man a dealer to honestly every hairdresser in Glasgow go with DD..
I just read earlier threads Jilly's brother is a drug dealer also I can't believe what I am reading I really do live a sheltered life
I think most of these influencers have drug dealer bfs and that’s how they afford the lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
I think most of these influencers have drug dealer bfs and that’s how they afford the lifestyle.
The truth of the matter is, if you actually have a bit of money, you don’t take any opportunity you get to plaster it on social media and make yourself a target. I know plenty of very wealthy people, friends and family, and you would never know by looking online.
That’s the difference.
However, I do find it incredulous that the drug dealing boyfriends are daft enough to flash their dirty money on social.
It’s these daft lassies who have “come into money” through questionable means and the first thing they want to do is boast about it. These girls won’t be round for long…Someone younger, “richer”or skinnier will come along and soon enough they will be old news. Or before that happens, they get knocked up by a footballer and hope they can live off that for a while.

Reactions: 8
Anyone got any tea on her girl emily rose moloney?
No tea as such but I used to live near her (before she moved in with her bf). The whole family think they are something special, more so the past few years for some reason.

I would like to know what happened with her and Chelcee Grimes though.

Reactions: 3
No tea as such but I used to live near her (before she moved in with her bf). The whole family think they are something special, more so the past few years for some reason.

i remembered her going out with a girl could not think of who, yes would love too know what happened i like emily seems quite down too earth

Reactions: 2

Does Emily have her own thread? I forgot she was with Chelcee

I was at an event that they were at with some of their clients (I assume, I didn’t recognise them but someone I was with knew a couple). They seemed like such a dull table - literally photo after photo and ‘cheersing’ the same drink over and over. And then took over the bathroom for a photoshoot. They all had faces like slapped arses but you’d think they’d had the best time ever when I looked at their Instas the next day. So fake.
Totally agree! I saw Amy and Kirsten one night in So L.A. They were sitting at the table across from me. Spent the entire night looking at their phones and then did a few kissy face boomerangs then left. It was hilarious. I’m not even sure they spoke to each other all night! How boring it must be to go on a night out with them! I have to say, Jilly seems like a good laugh. I’ve seen her out with a group of glam girls who I assume are instagrammers that I don’t know and she was the only one smiling and looking like she was enjoying herself.

Don’t think she’s got a thread but Emily Maloney ranting on her stories because someone said she shouldn’t have captioned her photo “thank you virus for the waistline” 🙄

Reactions: 1
Don’t think she’s got a thread but Emily Maloney ranting on her stories because someone said she shouldn’t have captioned her photo “thank you virus for the waistline” 🙄
Wow. She needs to calm down. I'm quite surprised she hasn't got a thread.