Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That man was under strict instructions for that proposal 😂 photographer in the bushes and all!
Interested to see where the intimate, destination wedding will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clearly she doesn’t understand a pregnancy is 40 weeks and not 9 months. Such a bleeping idiot with a superiority problem. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Clearly she doesn’t understand a pregnancy is 40 weeks and not 9 months. Such a bleeping idiot with a superiority problem. Embarrassing.
I didn’t have a clue about weeks of gestation until I got pregnant. Never thought to look it up or educate myself about it as it wasn’t necessary to my life. I just knew you were pregnant for 9 months and that’s about it. I’ll just go over and join the embarrassing club for that sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is an absolute f’ing psycho 😳😳😳 I think I watched the full thing in disbelief 🫢 it was one of those I can’t stop watching because I can’t believe what she is saying!! Wow how Andy puts up with that pish. V ungrateful & immature
I hate Andy Halliday and only ever seen her pics on Instagram so never really heard her speak etc but I’m pissing myself that he’s stuck with someone like her 😂😂😂 seems like she’s got a screw lose, all that “she” referring to herself and “the boy” referring to him is some weird tit. Is that her real accent then? Last time I heard it she was talking like a wee hairy 🤨 loves herself to death 🤢

Reactions: 9
I hate Andy Halliday and only ever seen her pics on Instagram so never really heard her speak etc but I’m pissing myself that he’s stuck with someone like her 😂😂😂 seems like she’s got a screw lose, all that “she” referring to herself and “the boy” referring to him is some weird tit. Is that her real accent then? Last time I heard it she was talking like a wee hairy 🤨 loves herself to death 🤢
Strange person to hate he never does anything wrong and basically stays out the limelight lol

Reactions: 6
Strange person to hate he never does anything wrong and basically stays out the limelight lol
I’ll not say to much as I’ll out myself but knew him from years ago and he’s an arse in my book so that Jilly is prolonged karma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m watching the engagement vlog now and Andy was basically told what to do, from the date to the actual proposal to not buying a ring 😂 wonder if there’s any part of it he planned himself ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching the engagement vlog now and Andy was basically told what to do, from the date to the actual proposal to not buying a ring 😂 wonder if there’s any part of it he planned himself ffs
She’s a moron! What’s with needing to wear white for a proposal anyway? 😂😭 who makes that shite up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bringing white to every holiday kills me off hahaha madness
Laughing thinking of all the wasted white holiday outfits over the seven or so years 😂 watched the full vlog just there, why would anyone want to marry someone with that fake put on voice baffles me

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow or watch this girl but her proposal vid came up on YouTube. I can’t get over how much of a control freak she is 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if she thinks she comes across well but she just seems so stuck up it’s unreal.

Reactions: 4
Why has she taken so many flights including an overnight in France and over 24 hours to get to Mykonos? Cheaper? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why has she taken so many flights including an overnight in France and over 24 hours to get to Mykonos? Cheaper? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think her original flight was cancelled and her rebooked flight was diverted.

Reactions: 1