Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just put up another TikTok repeating herself telling the same story again as a reply to something completely irrelevant? Is she ok?

Reactions: 1
She’s just put up another TikTok repeating herself telling the same story again as a reply to something completely irrelevant? Is she ok?
I enjoy when the filters slip a bit and you can see that she isn’t the smooth skinned ever youthful she claims to be. Which is ok! Like why do we need to look like airbrushed weirdos - it’s ok to age. It’s ok to have texture on your skin. I thought we were supposed to be saying a big duck you to society but instead we have a bunch of people on social media acting like QVC presenters and claiming a good skincare regime and cider vinegar pills creates flawless ness and YOUTH - when it’s genes, filters and Botox.

I still feel really sad that she said all those horrible comments on her blog about people who aren’t super thin. You can excuse stuff like that if she was say under 20 but she was in her late 20s/early 30s writing that mean girl stuff and yet claims to be a woman’s woman. Yeah only if you’re a model - god help you if you’re a size 14+!

Reactions: 6
I enjoy when the filters slip a bit and you can see that she isn’t the smooth skinned ever youthful she claims to be. Which is ok! Like why do we need to look like airbrushed weirdos - it’s ok to age. It’s ok to have texture on your skin. I thought we were supposed to be saying a big duck you to society but instead we have a bunch of people on social media acting like QVC presenters and claiming a good skincare regime and cider vinegar pills creates flawless ness and YOUTH - when it’s genes, filters and Botox.

I still feel really sad that she said all those horrible comments on her blog about people who aren’t super thin. You can excuse stuff like that if she was say under 20 but she was in her late 20s/early 30s writing that mean girl stuff and yet claims to be a woman’s woman. Yeah only if you’re a model - god help you if you’re a size 14+!

She wears the bold filter completely seriously

Reactions: 2

The worst one was the tweet she put up where she was bragging about not letting “fat girls” into the club when she used to work on the doors.
She pretends to be all #womensupportwomen now that it’s fashionable to do so, but deep down she’s a nasty, spiteful person.

Her mask often slips and shows the real her though, only a few months ago she put up a tiktok shaming women who don’t wear thongs on their period and prefer to wear comfortable knickers, saying she didn’t even own pants which “support a period” (god knows what she even meant by that because a few weeks later she then posted a video of herself prancing around in a bikini with her tampon string hanging out 💀).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On her recent vid about free cosmetic surgery.....'tommy tock'.
You're from bleeping Grimsby love, have a bag of chips and duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her recent vid about free cosmetic surgery.....'tommy tock'.
You're from bleeping Grimsby love, have a bag of chips and duck off 😂
The worst one she says is “SUCK-cessful”.
I have absolutely zero clue what accent she is trying to emulate tbh. She needs to go and watch a few more episodes of Made in Chelsea coz no one talks like she does in the south of England…

Reactions: 4
Love the new tiktok where she’s actually put text on saying press a few buttons if you feel generous. Grifters r us. A fool and their money are easily parted

What does she do for a living ? I know she used to be a photographer and seemed to live designer clothes. Now she’s selling tat on tiktok shop and wearing cheap clothes

What does she do for a living ? I know she used to be a photographer and seemed to live designer clothes. Now she’s selling tat on tiktok shop and wearing cheap clothes
She’s an “influencer” now. Aka QVC presenter shilling mass produced tat

Both as vapid and dense as each other. Jesus christ, wtf are these bizarre snippets of conversations she keeps posting?

Also anyone got a new thread name suggestion?

• Haha
Both as vapid and dense as each other. Jesus christ, wtf are these bizarre snippets of conversations she keeps posting?

Also anyone got a new thread name suggestion?
Fully believe this woman is stuck in 2010. It’s like going back in time to my teenage years 😂 her whole persona just screams tumblr high society chic wannabes (I was also one but I was a teenager and have grown up since)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title: Jet Set Gypsea: everyone come look at my glamorous life: selling cider vinegar tablets on tiktok (probs too long 😂)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.