Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I find it strange when people go out of their way to send her hate mail and links to here. That seems extreme, and also unnecessary. The intent is to keep the comments off her page and not troll so if you’re trying to send her here maybe have a word with yourself.

Yes I think her sort of bravado act like ‘all is well’ and ‘I’m better than ever’ when she’s falling to bits is now quite transparent. Her seeking validation from tik tok is a sign of some obviously deep seeded desperation so I imagine coming away from it isn’t likely.

Does she have anyone that can really be there for her in Barcelona? I know she has her partner and he might be great but I get the impression he has no clue what’s going on half the time. I think that’s why she’s maybe confiding in tik tok a lot.
She used to be friends with the girl who went by Emily in Barcelona or something like that. She got engaged to a guy she had barely known who was a friend of sams partner (I think) but she’s disappeared I think so imagine that friendship fell apart. Does anyone know??

Reactions: 6
I have to admit I find it strange when people go out of their way to send her hate mail and links to here. That seems extreme, and also unnecessary. The intent is to keep the comments off her page and not troll so if you’re trying to send her here maybe have a word with yourself.

Yes I think her sort of bravado act like ‘all is well’ and ‘I’m better than ever’ when she’s falling to bits is now quite transparent. Her seeking validation from tik tok is a sign of some obviously deep seeded desperation so I imagine coming away from it isn’t likely.

She used to be friends with the girl who went by Emily in Barcelona or something like that. She got engaged to a guy she had barely known who was a friend of sams partner (I think) but she’s disappeared I think so imagine that friendship fell apart. Does anyone know??
I don’t watch her frequently but I get the feeling she doesn’t really have any close friends where she lives. She sometimes hangs out with people who seem to be mainly friends with her partner, but they look more like drinking buddies than reliable friends.
I wonder how much support she really gets off her partner as well, he seems to work most of the day while she’s rattling around in the apartment not doing much, it seems a horribly lonely way to live.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch her? I appreciate she's going through a bad time ATM but she sure does like to slag others off, preach about her "perfect" life and generally be a diva.
Her "fans" are insufferable. "SHE'S SUCH A NICE GIRL" no she's not she's constantly calling people out when it's none of her business.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else watch her? I appreciate she's going through a bad time ATM but she sure does like to slag others off, preach about her "perfect" life and generally be a diva.
Her "fans" are insufferable. "SHE'S SUCH A NICE GIRL" no she's not she's constantly calling people out when it's none of her business.
Yes it is just embarrassing how often she responds angrily to very obvious troll comments from people who are obviously trying to get a rise out of her. She has also doxed people in the past which is totally illegal and I would encourage anyone she does it to in the future to take legal action against her tbh

ETA- just seen her come up on my fyp and saw her video about the fb post and all I can say is wow, how insecure is she?! I don’t get why she feels the need to tear down that woman when she was literally speaking facts. Some people have a real knack for learning languages (or learning anything for that matter) and others simply don’t and will require classes and tutoring. That is a fact. Jet set gypsea is just showing off her own insecurity over the fact she has lived in Spain for 5 years now and can’t say more than ‘hola, una cerveza por favor!’ 😭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone struggling she’s out loving life a lot isn’t she? Anyone else feel she’s out her life into Alex. Like a man is her only happiness? I think it will end In tears. She’s defo more into him than he is to her. Anyone remember the time she was in England a lot and he never once came back with her any of those times. Then they went to Ibiza and he left early. So she decided to go surprise him in Barca and he didn’t look amused when it was her knocking lol.

Reactions: 3
Gahhh I wrote a post it's all been deleted.

Yes she seems to have been drinking every day during her 'Back to fabulous" time

Alex looks bored and disinterested in every post

Having voluminous hair isn't a flex, my hair is MASSIVE 😚

Samantah as she spells her name on her website, likes to boast she's living her best life and everyone else is a Karen, but I'm here living my best life in my dream house, my idea of amazing is not a tiny apartment with IKEA furniture sorry darling. Just because we don't all live abroad doesn't mean we aren't living incredible lives!!!

Reactions: 4
I agree about Alex, he seems too into himself to be massively into anyone else 😅. She’s moved countries for him which is a massive thing and of course we don’t really know how he treats her because we don’t see a lot but he just doesn’t seem the type to be considerate about how she feels or anything

Also I feel like she could put out a lot better content than she does on tik tok, these videos about her saying what she dislikes, fair enough, but it’s just really immature? Everyone has different tastes but it makes her look so bitchy to be going round shouting ‘oh I hate that bracelet you have!!’ Just feel like it’s unnecessary to bring down other people and what they like/wear etc. She lives in an amazing city, show us more of that, she could do more fashion stuff as well especially as she thinks she has such great taste!

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna stoop to her level here and just say she has a lot to say about other peoples fashion choices when her main style is literally cheetah print blouses and PVC leggings💀💀.
But yeah, she has really been going hard with the hate recently, it just reeks of insecurity.

noticed her pinned post on TikTok called my love with al clips of her and Alex has gone? He never looked interested in her to be honest don’t get how she never saw it.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s deffo split up with Alex. Normally she can’t go one hour without posting something about him and how fabulous he is

Reactions: 7
Breakdown incoming… she’s doing her standard ‘I’m absolutely fine! I’ve got loads of money! I don’t need no man’ social media fronting again

I agree. Weird behaviour from her. Definitely stuff going on and she seems to be handling things not so well - the dancing round, mentioning mens money, constant girls days out making out she’s happy isn’t fooling me and seems like a front I think. I mentioned before on here I thought Alex seemed extremely selfish but she seemed besotted with him.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering this around Valentine’s Day, she posted on Instagram a picture of them, that picture has now disappeared. She’s definitely going through a really hard time

I’m curious as to what she will do now, I do feel bad for her in that she doesn’t have mad ties to spain and I think tbh the only reason she was even there was bc of her partner. I wonder if she will go back to the UK?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.