Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s awful condescending and I cannot stand her voice. She rubs me up the wrong way. And the constant arse licking of her partner nah

Reactions: 8
I think the whole ‘I’m amazing and fabulous’ thing is a bit of an act and something she tries to convince herself on the daily. I think deep down she struggles a lot and it’s all got too much lately. She really does seem to be going through it so I hope she is actually ok

Reactions: 4
I think the whole ‘I’m amazing and fabulous’ thing is a bit of an act and something she tries to convince herself on the daily. I think deep down she struggles a lot and it’s all got too much lately. She really does seem to be going through it so I hope she is actually ok
Agreed, her attitude made me really dislike her for a while but now I just think it is a cover for the fact she has some very deep rooted insecurities. She has spoken about having a long term eating disorder which has been going in for years and to me it seems like she uses the whole fake confidence thing to just avoid talking about / dealing with the issue. I think she needs some serious therapy because she is clearly struggling and not happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Jet_Set_Gypsea on Tik Tok or Instagram?

I quite enjoy some of her content but sometimes she can be so rude, self righteous and obnoxious. I'm not sure what the story is behind it but her and her partner are going to be between houses for a couple of months (or homeless) until their new home is ready in Barcelona. She put a video out pleading for help because they're desperate and lots of people responded but some of her responses back were so spoilt and ungrateful. A few people offered places in the UK as they were **desperate** and thought anywhere would be better than on the streets in Barcelona but her responses were awful to people who were just trying to help. She seems to forget that a huge amount of her following is people in the UK so obviously people will be able to help more there.

Reactions: 1
There’s already a page on her. I’ve not seen the homeless stuff, i just see a person struggling right now

What's going on with her at the moment? She's making all these videos about getting back to being fabulous again but she hasn't said what happened. I don't see the point in telling half a story.

I like her and I hope she’s able to get herself better. She’s obviously incredibly low. I don’t think anyone needs to know the ins and outs, she tags her videos with eating disorder so that’s obviously a big issue for her. I don’t think anyone is entitled to know everything about why she is struggling. I hope she gets the support she needs

Reactions: 6
What's going on with her at the moment? She's making all these videos about getting back to being fabulous again but she hasn't said what happened. I don't see the point in telling half a story.
She made a video saying she put an offer in on a house in barcelona and if fell through and her rental contract is up on the place they’re currently in, so I think the stress of that has probably caused this.
It’s tough, I don’t think she has much of a support system in Spain as she doesn’t speak spanish or catalan and hasn’t intergrated at all…

I cannot stand her. She is beyond condescending and conceited and obnoxious. I don’t know how anyone could like her. She thinks the world of herself and it rubs me the wrong way. Her more vulnerable content as of late has been sincere and I’ve felt quite sorry for her because it’s obvious she is struggling. But her ‘come back’ videos where she is telling people to make better life choices to be like her and not have to work made me want to be sick. You’d have thought maybe this bad experience would have humbled her more, but no. She’s as obnoxious and insufferable as ever

Reactions: 9
Looks like she’s discovered this thread and is accusing us of trolling 👀 think she needs to learn the definition of the word tbf, having an opinion about someone isn’t trolling 🤦‍♀️! My advice to her would be to stop googling her own name, never read here again and block the person who sent her a link to this site when they know she is feeling down. Whoever sent her that is not a good friend.

ETA: just noticed a new account has joined and is liking all of the positive posts about her including ones on other threads, which I presume is her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Cannot stand her overly affected try hard posh voice. Had to block her a while ago as her put on voice & fake mannerisms are just so grating.

@Deeznutslol I couldn’t agree with you more. Sam: you’re choosing to be public with your life and there are going to be people who don’t like you - if we were trolls we would be reaching out to you to tell you that. If you chose to read on here and hurt your own feelings : that’s on you. We don’t like you, and we are allowed not to like you and talk about it here.

@Deeznutslol I couldn’t agree with you more. Sam: you’re choosing to be public with your life and there are going to be people who don’t like you - if we were trolls we would be reaching out to you to tell you that. If you chose to read on here and hurt your own feelings : that’s on you. We don’t like you, and we are allowed not to like you and talk about it here.
Exactly. Imo influencers should be thankful that tattle exists, it provides an outlet for people to talk about creators and keeps people from airing opinions in the comment sections of their videos.
I will never support anyone who is going out of their way to contact her personally and leave negative comments on her page, but at the end of the day if she chooses to seek this site out in order to read what is being said about her or has crappy friends who send her links to it, then that is on her unfortunately.

Exactly. Imo influencers should be thankful that tattle exists, it provides an outlet for people to talk about creators and keeps people from airing opinions in the comment sections of their videos.
I will never support anyone who is going out of their way to contact her personally and leave negative comments on her page, but at the end of the day if she chooses to seek this site out in order to read what is being said about her or has crappy friends who send her links to it, then that is on her unfortunately.
So true. People talk about tattle and about those who post being trolls. In the most part (there’s always the odd
Exceptions) were not. We’re just people having a chat about tiktokers. We’re not posting negative things on their page or encouraging them to read anything negative. To me it’s a gossip outlet. No different to sitting in the hairdressers reading heat or closer magazine and chatting about those featured.

Reactions: 7
If you have an opinion that’s not positive towards these creators you’re a troll apparently

She’s clearly going though a terrible
Time and I really hope she gets some help. I feel awful for anyone that deep in depression.
Really though anyone sending her the link to this page while she’s in a dark place is not a friend, they are a secret hater

Reactions: 3
Her latest video is so weird, she’s absolutely seething (but trying to make out that she doesn’t care) and saying that people are trolling her on purpose to try and push her over the edge so she unalives herself?
I think she needs to get herself off social media at this point…

Reactions: 2
Does she have anyone that can really be there for her in Barcelona? I know she has her partner and he might be great but I get the impression he has no clue what’s going on half the time. I think that’s why she’s maybe confiding in tik tok a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.