Jetsetgypsea #2 Everyone come look at my glamorous life selling cider vinegar tablets on tiktok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Names removed as idk if they’re minors or not, but I’m pretty sure the daughter of her ex husband + her friends are now calling Sam out in the comments section of the video where she talks about “jealousy between biological mothers and step mothers” 😳.
28A6A012-82E9-455C-864E-6DD46244EFE9.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Omg.

I saw that video she made, what a prat. Of course you’ve got no jealously and it’s her that’s jealous, because you have no kids and money! 🙄

she kept saying the daughter moved into Analauras house and that the daughter would hate Analaura if she found out about the affair. That’s a bit far fetched. I doubt the daughter would care

Reactions: 3
….aaaand she’s deleted the entire video that the comments were posted on 👀.

I remember when people mentioned her ex-husband on here and she went nuts about it and deleted all the pics of him from her instagram.
I bet her ex-step daughter probably has all sorts of stories about her tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps popping up again on my fyp and my goodness does her forced posh voice absolutely get on my tits! It’s soooo annoying!!!

She’s basically just Clare Surey but a few years younger and just about manages to string sentences together better. Every post and awkward staged unbuttoning of shirt, hitched up shirt or outfit choice is for everyone to tell her how teeny weeny she is and gorgeous. Transparent af.

Reactions: 7
Names removed as idk if they’re minors or not, but I’m pretty sure the daughter of her ex husband + her friends are now calling Sam out in the comments section of the video where she talks about “jealousy between biological mothers and step mothers” 😳.
View attachment 2852767
Hahahahaha love this

what a dick. I would love to see what the girls mum looks like, I bet she’s stunning

Reactions: 1
Imagine your whole personality being that your ex cheated on you with your friend. I’d want to move on from that as quickly as possible. It was one thing when she was making money from it but now she’s not even doing that, just recycling the same stories.
Also she wants us to think she was around a bunch of people regularly using sniff and she would stay up all night with them but didn’t touch it herself?

Reactions: 5