Jetsetgypsea #2 Everyone come look at my glamorous life selling cider vinegar tablets on tiktok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We only ever get to see the side of her face but she’s a model. Make it make sense.

why does she speak in that awful baby voice with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
Jesus she’s posting about the Alex break up AGAIN?!
She keeps reposting these same stories about old hag alex every 3-4 months
---
We only ever get to see the side of her face but she’s a model. Make it make sense.

why does she speak in that awful baby voice with her boyfriend?
the baby voice is beyond annoying I'm sure he finds it cringe worthy too

• Haha
Sorry but becoming a shill for these ACV gummies has to be one of the most desperate things she’s done. This same company literally gets Geordie Julie (an abusive heroin addict and scammer who likes to livestream herself getting drunk and attacking people) to advertise their products 😭
74193AD0-8461-4DE8-A2F9-6D7F6A417D29.png

2074890E-AEA0-4ABE-8CE5-33882398193F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She actually bores me to tears. How many times can you tell the same story about your ex?!

Reactions: 7
Wow what insightful take on the Geri/Christian scenario 🤣… the accent and pout and over annunciation reminds me of Geri Halliwell as well … Watford/Grimsby what? 🤣🤣🤣 FYI Christian was a racing driver before he became the ‘pen pusher’ 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t even get 1000 likes on a tiktok at the moment, embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Is she slagging off Horner because her fellas is a lowly AMG driver?!

I completely get that Horner is a knob but it feels calculated

Is she slagging off Horner because her fellas is a lowly AMG driver?!

I completely get that Horner is a knob but it feels calculated
I’m not defending Horner at all but it does feel like coke vs Pepsi or barbie vs Cindy. We know no one is ok when the server says “is Pepsi ok?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do find it quite ironic that she slams people on tattle and calls them losers for gossiping about celebs/influencers, but will happily make multiple videos like this where she discusses current celeb/influencer gossip.

Like, you’re literally doing the exact same thing? 😂

I do find it quite ironic that she slams people on tattle and calls them losers for gossiping about celebs/influencers, but will happily make multiple videos like this where she discusses current celeb/influencer gossip.

Like, you’re literally doing the exact same thing? 😂
I think what she’s doing is worse. Could it not affect her partners career potentially if people see he’s with a gossip?

I think what she’s doing is worse. Could it not affect her partners career potentially if people see he’s with a gossip?
Yeah defo not the smartest thing to do when your partner actually works in that industry 💀

Reactions: 5
So she’s now naming and shaming the other woman in the Horner debacle. The comments are not favourable…

What is it to do with her exactly?

• Wow
Imagine being on this exciting trip away wherever she is and posting all these ridiculous TikTok’s, get a bleeping life

Reactions: 6
Wow, so many people are calling her out over posting the picture of that woman and saying it’s not even the right lady! What a moron.
She should do the decent thing and just take the video down and admit she got it wrong.

Yeah defo not the smartest thing to do when your partner actually works in that industry 💀
You’d think so wouldn’t you, but I don’t think her two brain cells have deduced that. Remember the q&a video she did asking her boyfriend if he’s ever had sex in a racing car? 🤢

• Haha
Has she done something to her face and mouth? It’s looking puffy? Or is it just a weird filter she’s using?

Reactions: 1
THREAD SUGGESTION (I know it's early)

My boyfriend's a tit driver, so I'm shilling TikTok crap to make a fiver
---
Has she done something to her face and mouth? It’s looking puffy? Or is it just a weird filter she’s using?
No dahling she's 10000% natural dont forget

• Haha
THREAD SUGGESTION (I know it's early)

My boyfriend's a tit driver, so I'm shilling TikTok crap to make a fiver
---

No dahling she's 10000% natural dont forget
I don’t reckon we’ll make it to a third thread at this rate, she’s gotta give up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2