Jetsetgypsea #2 Everyone come look at my glamorous life selling cider vinegar tablets on tiktok!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she write this? This is such a thing pick mes would do in their 20s. Like when Facebook first came out
Quite a while ago I think! Someone linked her old tumblr in the last thread and it is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Definitely a pick me. I follow loads of lovely girls on insta and tiktok I was getting fed up with her coming up on my fyp even though kept pressing not interested, it just seems like she wants people to be jealous of her and her content doesnt come across as relatable, very boastful which is not a nice quality to have. She is very, very strange. I can see why she struggles to maintain long term relationships as she is really annoying

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused - her boyfriend really can’t be earning that much as a clearly failed f1 driver, why does she keep cosplaying as “the kept girlfriend”?! She did this with the old Spanish dude too, then finally admitted he was earning less than her…

Reactions: 11
They’re both middle aged with no kids, I’d expect them to have a fair amount of savings at this point to blow on holidays if they’ve both been working in fairly well paid jobs since their 20’s. She makes out like she’s living the high life, but I’d say her lifestyle is pretty average given her career path. Also it’s not like she’s doing this somewhere expensive like Dubai, she’s in India which is far cheaper in comparison.
Also dorlin’ you’re traveling around a country where living conditions are so poor that millions of people who live there still don’t have access to basic sanitation, and you’re bragging about how much money you have…. It’s gross and the optics of a well off westerner behaving like that are appalling, at least try and have a bit of class about you 🤦‍♀️. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
They’re both middle aged with no kids, I’d expect them to have a fair amount of savings at this point to blow on holidays if they’ve both been working in fairly well paid jobs since their 20’s. She makes out like she’s living the high life, but I’d say her lifestyle is pretty average given her career path. Also it’s not like she’s doing this somewhere expensive like Dubai, she’s in India which is far cheaper in comparison.
Also dorlin’ you’re traveling around a country where living conditions are so poor that millions of people who live there still don’t have access to basic sanitation, and you’re bragging about how much money you have…. It’s gross and the optics of a well off westerner behaving like that are appalling, at least try and have a bit of class about you 🤦‍♀️. Embarrassing.
I’m sure Adam is only 30 or something like that. Could be wrong mind!

It is sickening how she goes on.

Reactions: 3
Wait, I’m confused? So she’s saying that her trolls have money but aren’t spending it in the uk? Is that meant to be a clap back?

also, what is her obsession with mums? Seriously?! This woman has no children, no financial assets, nothing. Her insecurity is so clear. She needs to come off social media at this point, she’s really embarrassing herself.

so deeply embarrassing that this 40 odd year old woman is getting her phone out to film tit like this. Must be having a great time travelling 😂

also, her sister has a child and will be one of those school run mums living in the uk. Wonder what she makes of this ‘content’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, I’m confused? So she’s saying that her trolls have money but aren’t spending it in the uk? Is that meant to be a clap back?

also, what is her obsession with mums? Seriously?! This woman has no children, no financial assets, nothing. Her insecurity is so clear. She needs to come off social media at this point, she’s really embarrassing herself.

so deeply embarrassing that this 40 odd year old woman is getting her phone out to film tit like this. Must be having a great time travelling 😂

also, her sister has a child and will be one of those school run mums living in the uk. Wonder what she makes of this ‘content’
If everyone wanted her life then they’d go ahead and do it. She’s giving us childless ones a bad press 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So weird, not exactly a put down is it? yeah hun we have the money but choose not to spend it because that’s how you stay wealthy. Very odd. I could care less about her being 40, that’s neither here nor there - good for her for looking good at 40 - I think she just needs to reassess her views of money and how it doesn’t elevate you.

So weird, not exactly a put down is it? yeah hun we have the money but choose not to spend it because that’s how you stay wealthy. Very odd. I could care less about her being 40, that’s neither here nor there - good for her for looking good at 40 - I think she just needs to reassess her views of money and how it doesn’t elevate you.
Same goes for her appearance.
im sure she looks just as 40 as the rest of us in a candid light / picture.

In five to ten years time she’ll be over the hill and not able to flex about being hot anymore…. Or if she does it will be even more cringe

If everyone wanted her life then they’d go ahead and do it. She’s giving us childless ones a bad press 🤦‍♀️
Honestly, I’ve never known anyone be so desperate to prove they’re happy without kids - and the way she does it is by basically bullying mums on social media with her weird little digs like school run in the snow 😂

people who are genuinely happy don’t tend to bring others down.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, I’ve never known anyone be so desperate to prove they’re happy without kids - and the way she does it is by basically bullying mums on social media with her weird little digs like school run in the snow 😂

people who are genuinely happy don’t tend to bring others down.
She's so odd that she feels she as to prove herself 'that her life is so amazing' if it was she wouldn't bleat on about it.

I don't have kids and I never felt like I wanted any, however I don't think it's a massive flex its just how my life turned out, I have 4 adorable nieces and a nephew and I love them and being an Auntie.

Her content is tit. I've blocked her anyway as I was sick of her coming up unwanted on my fyp

• Heart
Same goes for her appearance.
im sure she looks just as 40 as the rest of us in a candid light / picture.

In five to ten years time she’ll be over the hill and not able to flex about being hot anymore…. Or if she does it will be even more cringe
She does look 40. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I’m in my 20’s currently and I would not be mad if I ended up with skin like her when I hit 40, but this just shows how influencers abuse filters in order to create an illusion of what they look like so they can promote crappy skincare products.
50C3FED1-A977-42F4-BC57-235C8D50AE5A.png

3098A47F-9E4D-44DC-82D6-FD6203EC324E.png

Reactions: 2
I think we hit a nerve because she’s found the need to post a “silly little racing driver” video, showing how it was on TV. Well yes love men would watch paint dry if it involved a car so of course it’s on air!

I think we hit a nerve because she’s found the need to post a “silly little racing driver” video, showing how it was on TV. Well yes love men would watch paint dry if it involved a car so of course it’s on air!
She must be really enjoying her travels to spend so much time making tik toks clapping back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so obnoxious - her clap backs remind of Eden Harvz angry little husband - who himself admits he puts the ‘loyed’ in unemployed. 🤣🤣 Sam’s understanding of fiscal matters seem a bit skewed. The chamagne budget is not the fault of the various working classes us trolls are spread across but a number of economic reasons out of our control. It is not feasible for us all to travel to Bali and arguably such an influx would contribute further to environmental degradation, cultural commodification, and socioeconomic disparities. i should imagine the locals in Barcelona who are now priced out by such mega rich individuals like her may find her questionable. Nice hair though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s just said she has the ick (in a jokey way) because he has shorts from Amazon. But she herself sells dresses off TikTok shop which were all manufactured in the same factory in China. twit.

Reactions: 10
What I find sooo hypercritical is shes constantly going on about trolls yet she spends half her time being vile, criticising everyone else, what they wear, how they choose to live their life and what they do. Practice what you preach Sam Hun ✌🏼 try being kind yourself!

Reactions: 9
It’s also easy to live a champagne lifestyle in the likes of Bali and other parts of Indonesia etc that she seems to spend a lot of time in when everything is 1000x cheaper there.. so really it’s her living the champagne lifestyle while at least only spending the cost of lemonade. A holiday fine but I’ve seen so many influencers move there, do nothing for the community and take advantage of the cheap living while doing feck all for struggling locals.

Reactions: 7