Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread title on this one as I trawled through 5 pages of the most liked posts to only find one suggestion which had two swear words in it so couldn’t be used. Soz folks, as you were...

Reactions: 4
Anyyyyhoooooo,

those freckles man, wtf. What is she, 10? Grow up Jess

also how many times can she say “like” in her sentences ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I prefer her with longer hair, and the extensions would look ok if they matched her own hair... lol she can’t blame the mismatch on using purple shampoo surely!

Reactions: 1
No thread title on this one as I trawled through 5 pages of the most liked posts to only find one suggestion which had two swear words in it so couldn’t be used. Soz folks, as you were...
😫 I did one earlier and got some likes I think. I didn't swear, pick me, pick me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she just has to post those stupid videos with the extensions because who is actually gonna take them serious if she actually liked them?

I have a crazy idea. If she fancies longer hair, she could just... let her hair grow?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a crazy idea. If she fancies longer hair, she could just... let her hair grow?! lol
Tbf if her hairs like mine it ne we gets much longer even after a nice trim 😂 but then extensions are rank !

• Heart
If only it were that easy. My hair is damaged, probably a bit like Jess’ but not through bleaching, and will only grow to about shoulder length no matter how long I leave it. Fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jess is fully regressing back to the early 00’s with bad extensions and orange makeup. She don’t need to drop coin on CT, buy some dream matte mouse or collection 2000 - it honestly has the same effect as what you have

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks those freckles she keeps trying so hard to pull off just look like she’s got dirt on her face? It also just seems to make her skin look even more textured!!! I don’t want to sound ageist but I think that freckles trend was popular mostly amongst the younger lot, she’s way past that and seems to still think she’s bloody 18! Also those extensions look absolutely HIDEOUS😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks those freckles she keeps trying so hard to pull off just look like she’s got dirt on her face? It also just seems to make her skin look even more textured!!! I don’t want to sound ageist but I think that freckles trend was popular mostly amongst the younger lot, she’s way past that and seems to still think she’s bloody 18! Also those extensions look absolutely HIDEOUS😭😭😭😭
No I agree. It's like she has coffee granules stuck to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.