Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories where she’s saying she’d eat chocolate with bread left me gobsmacked. She’s grown up with such an unhealthy attachment to food, no wonder she’s greedy now she’s grown up with that mindset!!

Reactions: 6
Omg she is proper obsessed with food, celebrating electricity coming back on by eating!! We all know she won’t be stopping at 4 buttons

Reactions: 3
Jess and milli in a ‘crisis’ are really quite useless aren’t they 😂😂😂 maybe I’m just a hard ass or maybe it’s because I’ve dealt with a lot in my life but during that whole electricity ‘saga’ I was thinking TURN it back on 😂😂😂

The more I think about her and milli the more I think about how alike to two little children they are. They have no routine, I’ve never ever seen them eat fruits or vegetables, they stay up late - they just are so hopeless 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She seems to have some horrific habits she’s picked up from being a child - her mum looks obese as well so she clearly never had a chance. Who the tf lets their child eat bread and chocolate together and have that level of greed?

She would benefit speaking to a therapist about her obvious addiction to food

Reactions: 7
Sorry but what's wrong with bread and chocolate (real chocolate squares, not transformed bars)?😂
In France for example, it's the typical snack for kids, recommended by the nutritionists even.

I can’t believe how thick they both are and can’t even work out a basic fuse box. Seriously?

Reactions: 5
She’s always in bed till late. Irks me when she says: oh hey guys, been up a few hours. Er no Jess. We know you rot in your bed till gone past midday. Don’t lie about it you lazy cow

She looks demonic. She makes me wanna vom 🤮with her morning eye puss stories
8CE3F3A1-2CD8-4468-A339-B3854437F359.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry but what's wrong with bread and chocolate (real chocolate squares, not transformed bars)?😂
In France for example, it's the typical snack for kids, recommended by the nutritionists even.
Isn't nutella recommended to go on sandwiches?

• Haha
Maybe when it’s done in small portions but Jess has obviously grown up gorging on food, her mum is also hugely obese so kind of shows where she’s learnt these unhealthy habits from!

• Heart
Isn't nutella recommended to go on sandwiches?
It is spread, yes. Although not so healthy this one😄 but as long as you don't finish all the jar in 3 days😂

Maybe when it’s done in small portions but Jess has obviously grown up gorging on food, her mum is also hugely obese so kind of shows where she’s learnt these unhealthy habits from!
Yes, Jess was talking about mixing bread with those transformed bars (who hardly have any real chocolate inside lol).

Sure, poor mum seems to have had her own struggles with life and weight. Looks like she raised Jess alone (with the help of her own parents). Plus, as we say "before I had principles, now I have children"😂

Baby Jess and her mum

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aww Jess was such a cute little baby. Honestly I cringe at the thought of chocolate and bread! It just seems all wrong to me? Why add the bread?? Why can’t you just have it on it’s own?

Jess doing dermaplaning and not pulling her skin taunt is the stuff of nightmares 😭😭 your skin MUST be taunt while doing it or it can cause cutting etc. I know she said she couldn’t do it and film but I’ve seen her tripod so unsure why she just didn’t use that? The last thing Jess needs is another cut on her face with her skin issues.

Last edited:
It is spread, yes. Although not so healthy this one😄 but as long as you don't finish all the jar in 3 days😂

Yes, Jess was talking about mixing bread with those transformed bars (who hardly have any real chocolate inside lol).

Sure, poor mum seems to have had her own struggles with life and weight. Looks like she raised Jess alone (with the help of her own parents). Plus, as we say "before I had principles, now I have children"😂

Baby Jess and her mum
Her mum doesn’t look as obese there!

Isn’t that dermaplanning stuff quite risky? I remember hearing it’s best to have it done professionally as it can damage the skin if done wrong. Seems quite rough too. God she can never stop can she? Always playing so rough with her skin, it looks really textured and rough lately too more than usual

Also she seems to be doing it even over her spotty areas which is a huge no no! She’s basically going over her already sensitive skin with a sharp razor. She’s so brainless

Her mum doesn’t look as obese there!

Isn’t that dermaplanning stuff quite risky? I remember hearing it’s best to have it done professionally as it can damage the skin if done wrong. Seems quite rough too. God she can never stop can she? Always playing so rough with her skin, it looks really textured and rough lately too more than usual

Also she seems to be doing it even over her spotty areas which is a huge no no! She’s basically going over her already sensitive skin with a sharp razor. She’s so brainless
If done properly you csn do it yourself however a professional is always best. Honestly I don’t dislike Jess but man she really is stupid 😂😂 how does she help people with mortgages 😂

• Haha
Nothing new but she’s about to be wasting money on the KVD good apple
Balm foundation, it’s for dry/normal skin it’s literally gonna slide off her face worse than he makeup normally does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.