Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. She served the whole thing up. WOW, what an absolute greedy pig!!!! She is literally salivating too. Pure greediness! Who needs that much food? Certainly not her judging by the amount of weight she’s put on... what is wrong with her? Half a pan each.... that is madness
B7C0A729-810F-412C-A02F-B36A3F8D3ECA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Jess served up that whole cottage pie 😦 that should have feed 4 people.
I'm a big girl, a bit smaller than Jess, but duck me! We made cottage pie last night - we had half the size of that portion each and I couldn't move afterwards! There's still half of it left in our fridge.

Reactions: 5
Eating large dinners is surely better than smaller dinners where she's not full then eats crap??? I'm not going to shame her because I'm half her size and after a long day I'd have been well able for that portion. It wasn't a full size lasagne dish either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The boxes are catered to how many people you choose so it could have been for 2 people, then you would expect her to have half each. I know on the past she has mentioned she’s ordered boxes for 4, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she does all the time as that would be really expensive

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget the extra cheese she’s added on top so more calories !

Reactions: 1
The boxes are catered to how many people you choose so it could have been for 2 people, then you would expect her to have half each. I know on the past she has mentioned she’s ordered boxes for 4, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she does all the time as that would be really expensive
I’m not judging how much she has eaten but that dish was definitely for 4, I’ve had the box meals and a cottage pie for two would fit in to a dish half that size

Reactions: 1
Eating large dinners is surely better than smaller dinners where she's not full then eats crap??? I'm not going to shame her because I'm half her size and after a long day I'd have been well able for that portion. It wasn't a full size lasagne dish either.
I think Jess’s whole problem is that everything she does is so gluttonous, so she will have that big dinner and then go eat some sweets as well

Also Jess setting her alarm to buy chocolate sweet baby Jesus she needs an intervention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Jess’s whole problem is that everything she does is so gluttonous, so she will have that big dinner and then go eat some sweets as well

Also Jess setting her alarm to buy chocolate sweet baby Jesus she needs an intervention
Her health issues are all caused by her greediness. You can see it in her eyes when she’s talking about food it’s like her eyes gloss over and she turns rabid! She’d do anything for some grub. I bet companies bribe her with food coupons too

Ugh Beggy Mitchell hinting for more freebies, this time it’s chocolate in today’s stories 🙄

I think she might’ve had an orgasm talking about a bar of chocolate 😳

• Haha
Honestly - she’ll be a 30 or 32 by the end of the year 😔
If she keeps doing promotion for sweet and chocolate companies and eating double portions of gusto, then maybe sooner. The fact she works out 3 times a week and is gaining or at least not losing...shows just how many calories she must be consuming off camera

If she keeps doing promotion for sweet and chocolate companies and eating double portions of gusto, then maybe sooner. The fact she works out 3 times a week and is gaining or at least not losing...shows just how many calories she must be consuming off camera
After tonight I think you’re right!

As much as I would like to think they were joking about sharing the chocolate.....I somehow don't think she was joking.

Also that chocolate looks so sickly

Reactions: 10
That chocolate story was too much 🤮 honestly looked like she was orgasming over the bloody thing!!!

• Haha
I think eating is almost a fetish for her. That was the the saddest thing I’ve ever seen, honestly screams of eating disorder the way she carries on over a bar of cheap crappy sugary chocolate

Oh my god the gluttony tonight was on a whole new level! The way she went on about having a takeaway and her ‘fears’ of trying something new in case it’s crap or doesn’t fill her up then those chocolate stories! She definitely wasn’t joking about Milli not having any! That chocolate looks horrible too! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.