Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Title that had the most votes was by @Diddikins 🎊👏🏽 close second was @Looboo

D68F68CB-1981-487F-80B6-F59295C5B700.jpeg

😂

Consider the thread title contenders a recap: more Mi Kolleckshuns of stuff she won’t actually wear, and she was at a destination wedding for her friend which had been combined with a iPhone ITS / Seventh Edit photoshoot?!

Siblings or dating…. You decide!

E6E6C513-5B95-4234-A7BA-6414F804CF65.jpeg

Don’t think there’s anything else tbh. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel honoured to get a thread title 😂 *bites fist*

Just to add to the recap: Jess has turned into a massive grifter and is aff linking absolutely everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it with millis lip/mouth that makes him look gormless? Is it the teeth or the lack of top lip? The squinty eyes don't help either. They are such a mess

Reactions: 4
Another video of Jess ‘in the wild’. You can definitely see she’s done her own makeup 🙄

Attachments

The buttons on that waistcoat are working harder than Jess had for the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel honoured to get a thread title 😂 *bites fist*

Just to add to the recap: Jess has turned into a massive grifter and is aff linking absolutely everything.
You were lucky to get that thread title, up against one of my classics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dislike her hair scarped back with that curled side fringe bit. It looks like she’s just stuck it on.

• Haha
The long awaited aff link for her anti chafing cream is here 🙄 every bleeping time she goes away, out it comes, plus the practical demonstration that really isn’t necessary 🤢
Already doing the polls trying to up that old engagement again. Get ready for once she’s home. Not only has she got a collection to promote, she’ll have loads of aff links to catch up on 😴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The long awaited aff link for her anti chafing cream is here 🙄 every bleeping time she goes away, out it comes, plus the practical demonstration that really isn’t necessary 🤢
Already doing the polls trying to up that old engagement again. Get ready for once she’s home. Not only has she got a collection to promote, she’ll have loads of aff links to catch up on 😴
She looks bleeping rough in those stories?! Her skin looks awful 😞

She looks bleeping rough in those stories?! Her skin looks awful 😞
It really does. She’s done well to keep it out of the sun and putting on her La Ro-shay Po-say factor 50 but the blemishes have got to be caused by the drinking and food she’s been eating.

Reactions: 6
How much editing has been done on that pic! They're both half the size they normally are 😂

Reactions: 4
I hope she’s going straight to the hospital when she gets back - that shirt will need to be surgically removed. She’s barely taken it off for the last 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope she’s going straight to the hospital when she gets back - that shirt will need to be surgically removed. She’s barely taken it off for the last 10 days.
It'll be lifting, I'd love to know how often she's washed her hair whilst she's been away 🤢

Reactions: 2
Either they’ve stopped photoshopping or she’s got so big, they can no longer hide her round face. These are most probably the most unflattering photos of her ITS have ever taken, I can’t put my finger on why.

Reactions: 5