Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that amount of products for your skin normal? My face is luckynif it gets a make up wipe and a blob of moisturiser on a good day! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paul napping everyday is a little worrying. I used to nap everyday when I had bad depression. I never had any energy. Hoping that's not the reason he naps daily. I can't do it now. If I nap in the day, I don't sleep well at night.

Reactions: 8
I just saw that...wine, chocolate and sweets ! How is that helpful for someone that has just had life changing surgery in order to loose weight? Just don't understand how someone can be soo thoughtless...

Reactions: 14
Is that amount of products for your skin normal? My face is luckynif it gets a make up wipe and a blob of moisturiser on a good day! 😱
My routine is about eight products morning and evening. Different skin needs different products..

Jess just needs to cleanse as soon as she gets in as sweaty makeup is no good for anyone

Reactions: 5
There’s no denying that advert she’s made is cheesey & tit, but having made it why would you take to your Instagram stories to slate & laugh at it, & tag the company in those stories so they can see how tit you think the content you’ve made for them is? Is it just me? 🤣

Reactions: 9
There’s no denying that advert she’s made is cheesey & tit, but having made it why would you take to your Instagram stories to slate & laugh at it, & tag the company in those stories so they can see how tit you think the content you’ve made for them is? Is it just me? 🤣
I don’t get it either? She got payed for that ....

Reactions: 2
Lol that ad is cheesy.. I don’t know who approved it from Readily, but being in a bikini that isn’t very flattering, laying next to some bins isn’t the best selling point 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the present too poppy was just jess being lazy and putting no thought into it. She could have made up a care package of things but she's obviously just picked a premade one from a website.

Not remotely thoughtful at all just blowing smoke up each others arses from afar.

Reactions: 14
I think the present too poppy was just jess being lazy and putting no thought into it. She could have made up a care package of things but she's obviously just picked a premade one from a website.

Not remotely thoughtful at all just blowing smoke up each others arses from afar.
exactly!! She sent Sophie Payne Pjs once as a gift, think that would have been a much better option for someone who’s had surgery!

Reactions: 4
Wish I could lounge in my pyjamas all day whilst my husband worked and someone did all my home maintenance. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just showed her dressing room on stories. So needs to get that shoe storage thing put in there with her "nice shoes" in and a little one in porch with day to day shoes on.

Wish I could lounge in my pyjamas all day whilst my husband worked and someone did all my home maintenance. Ffs.
I don’t understand what the problem is with her paying someone to do work around her house? Like the painting etc? That’s what these people train to do, they train to be perfect painters.. and some people just don’t have the patience for it.. my husband doesn’t have the patience for cutting on so he never paints, is he a bad/lazy man/husband for not doing it?

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand what the problem is with her paying someone to do work around her house? Like the painting etc? That’s what these people train to do, they train to be perfect painters.. and some people just don’t have the patience for it.. my husband doesn’t have the patience for cutting on so he never paints, is he a bad/lazy man/husband for not doing it?
I agree with this but I think what pandap meant was: she did nothing all day while others worked. She could have cleaned downstairs or put some washing on ect. But she actually admitted to just sitting down doing niente

Are they very flattering jammies or has jess possibly lost some weight 🤔 or is it that they fit and aren't clinging?

Reactions: 3
I think the same. I've painted some rooms in my house as a top up but if I've had it plastered and want it re-done, I'd pay someone to do it properly the first time. I get that she annoys people but feel like she can't really win with commenters on here. People moan she doesn't do anything to organise herself and then criticise her choice of shoe organisation and where she puts. Wouldn't be my choice but if we were all the same, life would be very boring!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.