Jessontheplussize #4 Dressing room’s plastered, but hygiene isn’t something Jess’ mastered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
La Roche, Nivea, body shop, garnier and eucerin. That’s a lot of different tit for one skin. No wonder it never gets any better
The constant takeaways, sweets and fizzy drinks won't help. But yeah the skin routine seems abit ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
The constant takeaways, sweets and fizzy drinks won't help. But yeah the skin routine seems abit ridiculous.
was going to say this. No point in slapping on products to help with skin when she needs to fix the inside first. Besides products will not help Jess’s skin, she needs microneedling and laser

was going to say this. No point in slapping on products to help with skin when she needs to fix the inside first. Besides products will not help Jess’s skin, she needs microneedling and laser
I've been very fortunate with my skin. Never had acne as a teenager. I only ever really break out if I eat stuff I shouldn't. Getting back into a proper skincare routine for myself as well as it's all slipped abit with lockdown. I do feel for Jess but slapping products on and covering your face is so much make up really isn't going to help. Needs to look at other treatments and clean up her diet if she wants to improve her skin health. Will only get worse in time and wouldn't want to think about how it could affect her when she gets to her 50s-60s.

Reactions: 3
So she knows that the mess is stressing her out but yet can’t even be bothered to put the shoes away so her living room is clear? Am I missing something here...🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Their house stresses me out so much. There’s so much STUFF just crammed in every book and cranny. How they can even have a view of what they own I’ll never know.

Reactions: 2
Is that shoe rack at her front door? Is it normal to have most of your shoes on display at your front door? 😂

• Haha
Is that shoe rack at her front door? Is it normal to have most of your shoes on display at your front door? 😂
🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s a porch - that’s usually what they’re for. Coats / shoes / general before you leave the house clutter!

Reactions: 9
My porch has a glass sliding door so there's only wellies and a plant left in it. Maybe hers isn't the sort you can see in to?

She looked like the Statue of Liberty with that headband on. Looks stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find this weird too. Maybe 1 or 2 pairs of shoes and the rest upstairs? Not many people own that many pairs of shoes but yeah it's not normal to keep them all on display at the front door. She has a dressing room ffs why clutter the porch?

Not going to lie I think it looks decent having all the shoes together. As a family we don't have that many shoes but if we did I'd buy that shoe rack to keep them altogether and free up space elsewhere 🤷‍♀️

Didn’t mean any offence to anyone, I have a small shoe rack in the WC next to my front door, I just thought the sheer size of it was bizarre? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the fact that she has a whole dressing room to keep them in, seems a bit of an odd thing to have.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t mean any offence to anyone, I have a small shoe rack in the WC next to my front door, I just thought the sheer size of it was bizarre? 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the fact that she has a whole dressing room to keep them in, seems a bit of an odd thing to have.
I thought it was very odd too. Not something I'd do or I've ever seen before.

Can you imagine the smell? 🤢

• Haha
I don't have a porch as I live in a flat but I have a bigger shoe rack than that in my bedroom 🤦

She’s got the headband on again 🙄
If I went in as a customer of the bank to see her about financial advice and she had that on her head I’m not sure I could take her seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That would drive me insane in a porch so cluttered and untidy looking . No prob with a small one in a porch but that's taking the piss it's huge . Be much better up in her dressing room

I have that shoe rack in my bedroom, although mine had a zippy cover. I then have another couple in the hallway/entrance area for daily shoes..

I don't find it that weird to keep some shoes in the porch - makes them way to grab, but don't understand why her fancy ones are there and no in her dressing room. Would mean a small rack would be enough downstairs

Reactions: 6
I have that shoe rack in my bedroom, although mine had a zippy cover. I then have another couple in the hallway/entrance area for daily shoes..

I don't find it that weird to keep some shoes in the porch - makes them way to grab, but don't understand why her fancy ones are there and no in her dressing room. Would mean a small rack would be enough downstairs
That's what I mean. Couple of pairs that you wear often at the door but she has a bleeping dressing room. So basically all her clothes are in bedroom wardrobe all her shoes downstairs so the dressing room is actually a make up room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.