Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually fabricating she doesn’t want to work with Fabletics? she’s been a full time
Instahun for a few weeks and already picking a choosing who she wants to work With? I smell bull tit. 💩💩. I reckon they pulled the plug. Because let’s be honest who has she actually influenced to make a purchase? Being a big lady myself I prefer to work out in joggers and a loose cotton t shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ If this is the kind of PR. Then count me out 🙌🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow how old is she? She looks to be mid 40’s. I’m all for health at any size but she doesn’t look healthy (I’m not fat shaming, I’m obese myself!) but her skin, hair, eyes etc all look like she lacks vitamins and needs a good scrub.

I believe she is 32!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair if someone made a decent range of work out clothes for plus sizes they could be onto a winner. I really like the fabletics leggings but the tops are awful. Make me a long top that covers my arse and I will give you my money!

Reactions: 11
Is she actually fabricating she doesn’t want to work with Fabletics? she’s been a full time
Instahun for a few weeks and already picking a choosing who she wants to work With? I smell bull tit. 💩💩. I reckon they pulled the plug. Because let’s be honest who has she actually influenced to make a purchase? Being a big lady myself I prefer to work out in joggers and a loose cotton t shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ If this is the kind of PR. Then count me out 🙌🏼
It was her moaning about how supportive the top is when it’s very clearly advertised as low support bra for yoga etc.
Her trying to lie that she chose not to work with them - she’s really not their brand at all - proper sweaty and dirty all the time along with inconsistent

Reactions: 3
She’s turned in Zoella …she did absolutely nothing all day because her dog was making funny sounds 🤦‍♀️
Poor Milli has been working all day, now he’s cooking dinner!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she was born in 87/88 and I think Darcey is a pedigree and generally the better the pedigree the more the health issues due to years of cross breeding

Reactions: 1
Ladies, if you are after decent plus-sized leggings for exercise, I can recommend Adidas plus-size range. I got some of their's in an Asos sale and they are amazing. Stretch up over me gunt and stay there! Nice n thick, bit like Millie! (Size 24 and they are a 3XL)

You're welcome, ladies. No AFs from me 😊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure she was born in 87/88 and I think Darcey is a pedigree and generally the better the pedigree the more the health issues due to years of cross breeding
Lol she is not a pedigree 😂 she’s a crossbreed of multiple dogs. I can’t remember all of them exactly but she’s said before, it’s chihuahua, possibly sausage dog and something else. I only remember because it’s not a standard cross of two breeds.

Ladies, if you are after decent plus-sized leggings for exercise, I can recommend Adidas plus-size range. I got some of their's in an Asos sale and they are amazing. Stretch up over me gunt and stay there! Nice n thick, bit like Millie! (Size 24 and they are a 3XL)

You're welcome, ladies. No AFs from me 😊🤣
Nike is also pretty good!

Reactions: 6
I agree D'Arcy isn't a pure breed, I've a recollection of sausage dog being mentioned too !

The decline in Jess the last few weeks has been sad to see. This is the unhealthiest I've seen her in the year or 2 I've followed her. But no surprises really when her daily diet appears to consist of zero food of any healthy substance...!

I thought her makeup looked awful in her recent ITS shoot pics and her "modelling" doesn't look to have improved either!

Reactions: 8
I love it when she says she’s up ages but does a story from her sweaty slumber 😂

who ya tranna kid hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
""She might just lie there but she might go shower and she might do some housework...she might do a live later if she's got time but she might not " ....is just me but does she just talk random shite for the sake of it ?! This is her job now ! I'm not sure she has grasped this concept!!

And she really irritates me with the I've ordered loads but can't remember what I've ordered!! Ohh to be soo privileged to be able to order shed loads of clothes on a whim and not remember what you've spent money on!!!

And whilst I'm having a rant ...she has a rail of clothes in her room that she apparently loves and that she has put her name to but she has yet to wear them so why is she ordering more !!!??!!!

She's no longer relatable imo !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good morning guys. Happy Saturday. Been up for ages ( she says rubbing her eyes like a baby who has just woken up) but I had to come back and lie on the bed ….

What’s with the incisive day counting , happy Monday guys.
No it’s not a happy Monday Jess because like so many other people in this world, my weekend is over and I’m back at work.
And FYI. It’s NOT normal to be lying in bed all the time after moving your body for an hour or so. Get yourself checked out and stop eating tit. I manage to work full time, do housework, exercise and bloody build a shed all in the course of a week and you can’t even manage to live an hour after you’ve woken up before you need another lie down.

duck OFF JESS

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lol she is not a pedigree 😂 she’s a crossbreed of multiple dogs. I can’t remember all of them exactly but she’s said before, it’s chihuahua, possibly sausage dog and something else. I only remember because it’s not a standard cross of two breeds.

Nike is also pretty good!
I did say I THINK shes a pedigree no need to take the mick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did say I THINK shes a pedigree no need to take the mick
I have no clue how that is apparently taking the mick 🤣 I just think it’s very clear from looking at her she’s a mash up of a variety of dogs.

For others, did Jess say if they found out what was wrong with her?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.