Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand what jess’s “thing” is. It used to be clothes & styling, but it really isn’t now. That’s something she does on occasion. There’s no hauls, no interesting content. There’s crap makeup, kitchen dancing & sweating post workout videos. The Instagram cleaners are cleaning & engaging, the home accounts are engaging & showing home content, same with the food pages. But Jess is just bumbling around pretending to be a full time instagrammer but in reality, as we all predicted, she’s doing duck all and staying in bed most of the day while claiming to be self employed

Reactions: 15
Well poor time management, laziness and zero creativity or imagination were never going to be a winning combination with making her Instagram career a success !

She has gotten lucky with the SS collection and ITS and has no doubt made some decent money from both but moving forward she is really going to need to actually do some work and put effort in...it's never gonna happen!

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to be horrible but I’m a witch so here goes

I hope this won’t last and she will have to go back to work. It’s insulting for all of us working day in day out while she’s recording stories gorging herself in food, being a stupid twit while she dances in her kitchen or sits around for hours stewing in her sweat while she’s got duck all to do all day. It’s pissing me off and I don’t think any ‘influencer ‘ deserves to earn any sole income from Instagram. I hope she fails
Here bleeping here!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
I also think she’ll go back to work at some point in the not too distant future too. She’s a sociable person and will struggle to be self employed. Her stories just grate on me now - there’s too many of them and they’re all waffling crap. The waffling was funny before when there wasn’t so much of it and it was broken up by doing actual productive thing (aka going to work!)

Reactions: 6
Her nails are vile. They look like some tacky French press ons you bought from Superdrug in year 5

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her nails are vile. They look like some tacky French press ons you bought from Superdrug in year 5
I can’t understand why she’d chose that pattern and style. Baybay is amazing at nails I have mine done every few weeks there. Poor Baybay being tagged in that.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be horrible but I’m a witch so here goes

I hope this won’t last and she will have to go back to work. It’s insulting for all of us working day in day out while she’s recording stories gorging herself in food, being a stupid twit while she dances in her kitchen or sits around for hours stewing in her sweat while she’s got duck all to do all day. It’s pissing me off and I don’t think any ‘influencer ‘ deserves to earn any sole income from Instagram. I hope she fails
The thing is the longer she is a “full time influencer”, the more weight she will pile on. Then she will find it hard to get a job because people will look at her and think “lazy and loads of sick days”. Unfair but true

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The thing is the longer she is a “full time influencer”, the more weight she will pile on. Then she will find it hard to get a job because people will look at her and think “lazy and loads of sick days”. Unfair but true
That's not fair. Not all fat people are lazy and take loads of sick days.

Reactions: 13
No they aren’t, myself included. However from experience I know that out of two exact perfect interviews they will pick the thin person over the fat person. Not fair, but so is life.

Reactions: 9
No they aren’t, myself included. However from experience I know that out of two exact perfect interviews they will pick the thin person over the fat person. Not fair, but so is life.
Yeah i think you might have a point there. There is definitely fat phobia in workplaces.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah i think you might have a point there. There is definitely fat phobia in workplaces.
It’s sad and is getting better, but not quick enough. I work very hard and feel fitter than most others at work, but I feel like because of my size I have to prove myself a bit more 🙁 Jess doesn’t help plus size people with the videos of herself gorging and slobbing around.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well the life of a plus size influencer. Lay in bed until afternoon. Gorge my face on food. Sweat profusely at every opportunity. Pick my eye bogies. Moan about. The summer heat (even tho I lay in bed sweating most of the day ) Avoid personal hygiene for hours. Cook less even though I’m home all day. Let the housework build up until it takes me a whole day at least to clean the mess. Sweat some more. Meet up with my friends and drink and eat. Sweat some more. Avoid showers like the plague. Apply gifted make up so I look even sweatier and could pass as the tin man. Also lie and say I’ve used it before.
Get Milli to drive n drop me everywhere. Sits on her smelly sofa after a workout and transfers sweat everywhere. Cooks the tea sweating and still hasn’t showered.
Also gets Milli to walk Darcy. Have less and less energy each day .just eats, sweats and sleeps!! Has no concept of blotting paper or even a paper towel/tissue.
Falls asleep on the garden sofa after a crying session. Sweat some more. Make the tea whilst I’m sweating into it as I’ve still not showered.
Where are the hauls? They were often before you jumped on the ITS bandwagon!! You know. ASOS. Boohoo. If this is what being an instagrammer is all about. I’ll keep my 12/14 hour night shifts thanks all the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That's true. I'm fat but in the last 8 yrs I've only taken 4 weeks off, 1 was in 2016 when my Mum died and I took a week off sick to support my Dad and then in 2020 I took 3 weeks off after my Dad died but that was 3 months after he actually died as I'd just carried on trying to blank through it & suddenly hit a brickwall and had to take time off . On neither of those occasions I was actually ill as such but dealing with grief whilst maintaining a Home and sometimes challenging job was just too much.

I'm still fat. I still don't take time off 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m fat and haven’t had a week off since before covid-19! Long story though - that’s the issue with multiple jobs, annual leave never aligns.

I guess for Jess she gets the choice of how much work she wants to do now she’s self employed, she can work full time or part time at it. However, it would be nice to see some higher quality content regardless of how much time she wants to put into this job.

Reactions: 1
I feel like Jess is currently questioning whether leaving her job was the right thing to do. She seems quite confused especially in those stories where she said about feeling weird and wanting to cry for “no reason” why in the duck is she sharing that if it’s for no reason? Her entire persona seems quite forced now? Before it was natural because she didn’t have to depend on what she did on Instagram, now she’s pretty much dependant on us her viewers and brands working with her. It’s all good that a brand will work with her here and there but can she really be making enough to pay bills, feed herself and her husband and have enough left over for her extravagant purchases and holidays??? I doubt it somehow. I hope she fails too. Jess isn’t a good influencer. She’s so unhygienic and such a bad rep for brands. She acts disgustingly I’d feel embarrassed to have her representing my brand she acts like a joke. She’s going more and more downhill too

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.