Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long are they away for has she said?
the amount of shopping plus a Gousto box!

Reactions: 6
Found the place and it says prices from £795 a week. It's a hoseasons holiday home.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Found the place and it says prices from £795 a week. It's a hoseasons holiday home.
Thanks 😊 it's a bit expensive considering you have to cook and you stay in the cabin doing the same things you do at home😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to hate on the way she holidays as everyone is different but I truly have no idea why you’d spend all that money and buy 50 bags of food to go stay in a cabin when thats exactly what you do at home....

Her skin looks horrible and honestly she looks sick. She really needs to start looking after herself

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't justify spending that much money personally, but, I do understand why they'd go. I book into hotels sometimes just to get a break from "normality". It can be 20 minutes away or 5 minutes away, when you're not in your own house / rooms / surroundings, you can be anywhere 😂

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't justify spending that much money personally, but, I do understand why they'd go. I book into hotels sometimes just to get a break from "normality". It can be 20 minutes away or 5 minutes away, when you're not in your own house / rooms / surroundings, you can be anywhere 😂
Ahh but that's the million dollar question ...has she actually paid for this herself or is it a freebie ?! I'm going with a freebie !!

Ahh but that's the million dollar question ...has she actually paid for this herself or is it a freebie ?! I'm going with a freebie !!
Definitely a freebie.
I don't get why they are cooking on holiday, making breakfast and dinner, I get, but not cooking tea on holiday, but each to their own.
I can never understand why they go on holiday and don't do any tourist stuff, it's like when they go to Mexico and don't leave the hotel, I'd be bored out of my brain, but that's me and again each to their own.

So we travel all the way to Norfolk, stay in bed til lunchtime and then go shopping for an unnecessary pair of trunks to wear in a private hot tub ? Does he not own a pair of boxers ?

What a waste of a day if they are just there for the weekend!

duck boxers. Its fairly private, I'd 100000% be naked with a cold drink in hand,so would himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gosh, well you learn something new everyday ! I had no idea there wasn't a Boots or Superdrug in Newcastle and that you needed to go all the way to Norfolk to buy stuff !!

Seriously though Norfolk is absolutely beautiful why would you go all that way and go shopping ??

I'd killed to have a break away somewhere as lovely at this point in time !

• Haha
Why doesn't she go to see her Dr with her spots?!. I had a hormonal imbalance a few years ago that brought me out in spots on my chin, but the Dr prescribed me a cream, and within a couple of days they had dried up.

Reactions: 2
I can absolutely get going somewhere for a break and just eating and sleeping late... I've did it with the girls but even then we went a walk every day.

That jumpsuit yesterday was awful

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.