Jessiika Wilson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for her that she is so insecure and feels like she has to live up to a certain beauty standard but can’t so uses filters so heavily! What a way to live.

Reactions: 2
Choosing to prepare actual food at home for your three young kids instead of taking them through the goddamn Maccas drive-thru is absolutely nothing to be proud of…..

Reactions: 6
The total disrespect she has of Phil and his working from home situation. Basically saying the kids won’t leave him alone but she’s too busy being upset about sex and the city to deal with it? Glad she’s decided to take them out this time. Probably because Phil cracked the shits with her. She’s actually pathetic

Reactions: 6
The total disrespect she has of Phil and his working from home situation. Basically saying the kids won’t leave him alone but she’s too busy being upset about sex and the city to deal with it? Glad she’s decided to take them out this time. Probably because Phil cracked the shits with her. She’s actually pathetic
She seems more upset about the death on Sex & The City than her own grandfather passing?

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she!! I’m a die hard SATC fan and I’ve been waiting for this show! Yes it was shook but mate, get over it! You have an actual life with a family. And to even DM SJP.. she’s just trying to get attention.

Reactions: 4
re And Just Like That death - were there still some people in the world not expecting this? There was endless speculation about who it would be after funeral photos were leaked from the set ages ago.
And have we not learnt that when a character in a television show dies it is often because the actor does not want to commit to the series/season.
The carry on from JW is beyond.

Reactions: 4
re And Just Like That death - were there still some people in the world not expecting this? There was endless speculation about who it would be after funeral photos were leaked from the set ages ago.
And have we not learnt that when a character in a television show dies it is often because the actor does not want to commit to the series/season.
The carry on from JW is beyond.
i think a lot of people were expecting it to be Samantha!

Old mate gave up on the gingerbread house after 20 minutes max. Hopefully this is Disney’s sign to never work with her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old mate gave up on the gingerbread house after 20 minutes max. Hopefully this is Disney’s sign to never work with her again.
I was thinking the same I bet Disney are glad they sent it to her show one story of the packaging and then her chowing down on broken pieces of gingerbread. With no kids in sight when obviously Disney is aimed at children and families.

Reactions: 5
Now she is asking what we want to see next year aka trying to increase her engagement.

Anyone see what the message she deleted was?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.