Jessiika Wilson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm a hard woman to please, he says it's because if I want something I just buy it myself"

Possibly the most insightful thing Phils ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's see how long it is till the boys are off with other family members and she just has G with her since school holidays start for them tomorrow. Which is suuuuuper early.

I don't have a problem with kids spending time with other family, making those memories but it's always the boys.

Reactions: 4
Last day of school = preparing to hear Jessikkkiiia whinge constantly about how annoying her kids are while laying on the lounge/in bed instead of spending time with them

Soooo what happened to that blog she was going to be doing* every week? Haven’t heard about it in awhile.

*paying someone to write

• Haha
Still that destroyed lounge with the sheets covering it lol - it looks like the painters haven't left!

Reactions: 3
I'm just glad Bowie got his birthday party! Today was exceptionally sunny and hot in Brisbane and it has been forecast to be that way for days so why she ever wanted to cancel it is beyond me? I love how she complains about spending money when it isn't for her. Like spending money on your gorgeous sweet sons birthday party is such a dragggggg 🙄 Jess you spend that in 1 injectables sessions or on your ugly weave. Those boys are so cute!! How lucky is she to have 2 gorgeous little boys and she treats them like 2nd class citizens next to Golden child *who isn't even cute* 😬😬😬😬 I said what I said....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just glad Bowie got his birthday party! Today was exceptionally sunny and hot in Brisbane and it has been forecast to be that way for days so why she ever wanted to cancel it is beyond me? I love how she complains about spending money when it isn't for her. Like spending money on your gorgeous sweet sons birthday party is such a dragggggg 🙄 Jess you spend that in 1 injectables sessions or on your ugly weave. Those boys are so cute!! How lucky is she to have 2 gorgeous little boys and she treats them like 2nd class citizens next to Golden child *who isn't even cute* 😬😬😬😬 I said what I said....
She could have paid for 12 of those parties at play centres she was complaining about with the money she has spent on her hair and eyebrows this year.

The dummy clearly a very triggering topic for Jess 😳

Last baby thing? I don’t follow closely enough, but is Goldie fully toilet trained and 100% out of nappies? I wouldn’t have thought so, but that’s almost the most baby thing there is 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Could be wrong!!)

• Haha
The dummy clearly a very triggering topic for Jess 😳

Last baby thing? I don’t follow closely enough, but is Goldie fully toilet trained and 100% out of nappies? I wouldn’t have thought so, but that’s almost the most baby thing there is 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Could be wrong!!)
She also just got a band new cot for an almost three year old I would call a cot a baby thing.

Reactions: 8
The 'content' years are getting smaller snd smaller with every year her kids grow up. Phil will need a reversal so they have another sprog to boost engagement and to stay relevant. No one wants to see photos of kids older than 5. They lose interest when they aren't cute babies and toddlers for pimping out products. I hope you're paying down that mortgage now Jessiiiii....IG ain't forever.

Reactions: 6
I just saw the post for the son’s fifth birthday from the other day. Not a kind word, just “maybe now that he’s five he’ll be less awful”. Nice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know who is awful & it ain’t the five year old. What a cow of a ‘mother’.

I'm sorry to see what she is going through with losing a loved one it's never easy.

Doing a Q and A from the hospital for engagement while sitting with a family member about to pass away however just doesn't sit right with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who even whips their phone out in that situation ever? Gross & disrespectful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.