Jessiika Wilson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start with Jessiikkkkaaa?

Jess is your quintessential bogan turned influencer. She’s a “photographer” but makes her money selling badly put together photo albums and even more badly put together influencer campaigns for unsuspecting brands.

On paper, she has three children, but in her head she has an only child called Goldie.

Jess gets banned from drinking establishments, can’t be bothered to drive her (non-Goldie) kid to school even though she doesn’t have anything else to do, goes on holidays and shopping rather than sending out her customers’ photo album orders, and is way too TMI with her and her husband’s sex life.

Let the thread begin 👇🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Great summary. Let’s not forget she has cancelled poor B’s birthday party because it’s raining and they’ve already spent so much on Christmas and herself (hair weave, fugly brows and even fuglier outfits). I don’t understand how she has a following

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Great summary. Let’s not forget she has cancelled poor B’s birthday party because it’s raining and they’ve already spent so much on Christmas and herself (hair weave, fugly brows and even fuglier outfits). I don’t understand how she has a following
I think maybe because her feed looks fairly normal and okay? Once you start to see stories though 😳. Most of the time she’s just deathly boring, forever talking into the camera about nothing.

Reactions: 6
I think when people say to use their pool any time there is usually some expectation of it only being used occasionally and being mindful of the actual residents and respectful of the space.., will Jessiika respect this or will she abuse this generous offer?

I know someone who made the same offer and they were completely taken advantage of to the point where they came home and their neighbour had invited a whole heap of friends over to use the pool!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think when people say to use their pool any time there is usually some expectation of it only being used occasionally and being mindful of the actual residents and respectful of the space.., will Jessiika respect this or will she abuse this generous offer?

I know someone who made the same offer and they were completely taken advantage of to the point where they came home and their neighbour had invited a whole heap of friends over to use the pool!
OMG - thought I was on the wrong page then - I thought this was the Emmy Lou page but seems the instamums are scabbing pools where ever they can!.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh, the Queen of Incorrect Discount Codes finally has her own thread!! Let the games begin!

Here’s my take on our girl, Je$$iikkkka:

- Bought a house in Shitsville and has already over capitalised
- Has 538 types of skincare, but never any food in the house
- Says “guys, I’m super excited” in a completely deadpan voice and does not, in fact, sound super excited
- Thinks Phil is Justin & she is Hailey
- Will flog l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y anything for a fast buck but will NOT do a very good job or put in any effort
- Does not work but also does not parent or run the household, so nobody is sure how exactly she spends her days
- Gets regular Botox, fillers, eyebrow laminating, lashes and hair weaves but will NOT spend $100 on a suitable bike for Bowie, and will deny Bowie a birthday party because of the costs involved
- Thinks she’s so hot and so funny yet both of those things are *quite* subjective…
- Says “poot” instead of “put” and I’m probably the only person who is annoyed by this but I’m listing it anyway :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhhh, the Queen of Incorrect Discount Codes finally has her own thread!! Let the games begin!

- Says “guys, I’m super excited” in a completely deadpan voice and does not, in fact, sound super excited
- Will flog l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y anything for a fast buck but will NOT do a very good job or put in any effort
- Does not work but also does not parent or run the household, so nobody is sure how exactly she spends her days
- Gets regular Botox, fillers, eyebrow laminating, lashes and hair weaves but will NOT spend $100 on a suitable bike for Bowie, and will deny Bowie a birthday party because of the costs involved
- Thinks she’s so hot and so funny yet both of those things are *quite* subjective…
- Says “poot” instead of “put” and I’m probably the only person who is annoyed by this but I’m listing it anyway :LOL:
I laughed way too hard at this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1

So so good 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Surely her daughter is too old for that dummy ALL day and every day. She’s always filming her with the dummy chain hanging from the dummy. I think it’s just laziness and not wanting to deal with the emotions!

Reactions: 5
Also renowned for not actually watching her children. Goldie is into absolutely everything and obviously being unsupervised for long periods of time. Oh and how can we forget about the infamous trampoline saga. Her children are unsupervised to the point that they took to their former trampoline with kitchen knives and sliced it up like edward scissorhands himself had been present 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also renowned for not actually watching her children. Goldie is into absolutely everything and obviously being unsupervised for long periods of time. Oh and how can we forget about the infamous trampoline saga. Her children are unsupervised to the point that they took to their former trampoline with kitchen knives and sliced it up like edward scissorhands himself had been present 😳
Or the time the boys got a new bed with a gas lift and Goldie got under the bed and it fell on her. Still wasn’t a wake up call and if anything her kids get less supervision now even though they live on a property full of snakes

• Wow
For me it's the way she speaks about those little boys compared to her daughter - her son's birthday post this week said it all really.

• Sad
For me it's the way she speaks about those little boys compared to her daughter - her son's birthday post this week said it all really.
So sad. I only started following about a year ago and remembered the day she showed all 3 kids on her story…I thought she had her nephews over for a sleep over I had NO idea she also had 2 boys lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Goes shopping and buys presents for 2 out of 3 kids! Also who gives purfume for a teachers gift?!

Reactions: 6
Goes shopping and buys presents for 2 out of 3 kids! Also who gives purfume for a teachers gift?!
The purfume is such a weirdly personal present... and wouldn't the little two have multiple teachers, being a daycare?

And were the presents she purchased gifted? She *surprise surprise* has a discount code...
Has this woman purchased anything genuinely?

Reactions: 3
Imagine receiving one of her crappy albums as a gift, knowing that it cost her nothing (probably from the seconds pile too).
DE00BBED-AF9D-4C15-818B-ED85916F932F.png

C1099391-2351-488C-9B93-FC91D7DEF468.png

• Haha
I just can’t with the filters she uses… she must be so self conscious! I’d love to see what she looks like unfiltered?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.