Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhhh, the Queen of Incorrect Discount Codes finally has her own thread!! Let the games begin!

Here’s my take on our girl, Je$$iikkkka:

- Bought a house in Shitsville and has already over capitalised
- Has 538 types of skincare, but never any food in the house
- Says “guys, I’m super excited” in a completely deadpan voice and does not, in fact, sound super excited
- Thinks Phil is Justin & she is Hailey
- Will flog l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y anything for a fast buck but will NOT do a very good job or put in any effort
- Does not work but also does not parent or run the household, so nobody is sure how exactly she spends her days
- Gets regular Botox, fillers, eyebrow laminating, lashes and hair weaves but will NOT spend $100 on a suitable bike for Bowie, and will deny Bowie a birthday party because of the costs involved
- Thinks she’s so hot and so funny yet both of those things are *quite* subjective…
- Says “poot” instead of “put” and I’m probably the only person who is annoyed by this but I’m listing it anyway :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

HeyBub

VIP Member
She is the most miserable c**t going round. So she can’t possibly get out of bed for her kids and happy to let them do what they want (we all know how that’s ended in the past), yet she can get up and go out tonight. Go get some real fucking help and sort your shit out. I single parented for 10 years 24/7, 365 days a year, lived through the death of my Dad and brother inside of 9 months of one another, lived 400kms away from my closest family and yet, I picked myself up every day and not only put on a smile, on my face, I had a real, full time job. Grow up you dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And here I am feeling guilty for spending $390 on a root canal at the dentist 😔 wow. How priorities are so different for her. Taking that sort of money away from my families budget for myself to buy makeup would never happen. Never. That could have been swimming lessons for all of the kids. I can't believe she puts Goldie in daycare and then spends over $500 on herself in one morning. That's just insanity to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They paid $770,000 on that character-less lowset brick & tile monstrosity in Bum Fuck Idaho, and it sounds like they want to spend upwards of $200,000 on making it look like something it’s just……. not. Renovations take up all of your spare time and all of your spare cash. With 3 little kids and absolutely no clue on building costs, styling or budgeting, this house is never going to be what she wants it to be and I predict they’ll sell within 2 years. At a loss. Because they’re idiots.

Reactions: 21

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Your kid who still sucks on a dummy & sleeps in a cot is not going back to school you moron, it’s called day care.

• Heart
That reel (or “real” as she spells it) would be awful on any normal day, but today marks 2 years since Hannah Clarke and her 3 beautiful kids were murdered by Hannah’s ex-partner. So yeah, keep pumping out by that quality content, Je$$iika. Because there’s nothing funnier than joking about killing your kids because they’re being noisy, right?

• Sad
  • Heart

alexxxxxxx

She has used ‘gay’ as an insult a few times now and I’m just disgusted that businesses and brands still want to work with her? What is her appeal? Also if someone is blocking your car maybe hop out and have a look if you can see anyone. The lady might not have known you were in the car? Rather than being so aggressive in your car perhaps you could have a conversation and the problem would have been resolved.

Reactions: 20

accountaNILity

Will spend easily $300+ on makeup..even though she doesn’t go anywhere except ice skating…but will question life saving $20 swim lessons. Worlds best mum strikes again

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

hellophresh

She’s like an 18 year old virgin around his sexually active mates. “Yep. I have sex. I definitely do have the sex!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hellophresh

Trying to make a point the boys aren't at school AND she takes them to the park. We see you Jessie!
buuuuut the poor kid has to use her sponsored item to earn his park play date? Maybe I’m too soft on my kid but taking kids to the park is not a treat to be ‘earned’ but rather a regular part of our lives to allow her to develop, blow off steam and learn?

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Could have replaced the broken kitchen chair before wasting all that money on the love of her life.....herself.

• Haha
I don't think she's actually been diagnosed with PMDD. I think she just saw it somewhere googled symptoms and thought yeah that's me, cos in the comments someone said you def should speak to your GP about it cos they can help you manage your hormones. And she said yeah I'm going to, just need to find a GP I like.
If it makes you so horrible your husband can't stand you for two weeks surely you'd be onto that pronto. Like half the year he can't stand you. 50% of your relationship Messika.
It's more likely Bi polar disorder, but either way, get yourself to a GP instead of chatting about toothbrushes and your latest haul of crappy items.

UNE Piece, the swimwear company that uses Jessiika to promote their brand, work in collaboration with Women’s Legal Services Queensland, an organisation that provides free legal service to women facing domestic violence. I think these latest videos, which made me feel very uncomfortable, do not align.