Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t her thread but just while we’re on this trainwreck… thank GOD her HG behaved! 🙄 Phew! Because that’s how HG is hey! So fking over these morons using serious conditions for engagement! This chick is cooked!
I was going to post this! Such a miraculous coinkidink your make believe 'HG' vanished just in the nick of time!

As for these attention seeking morons!? WOW. It's just really obvious to me, they are bored, uneducated dropkicks who sit around all day doing sweet duck all. Give them a few drinks, like minded dropkicks and BAM today was the end result. An absolute tit show fuckery.

Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t her thread but just while we’re on this trainwreck… thank GOD her HG behaved! 🙄 Phew! Because that’s how HG is hey! So fking over these morons using serious conditions for engagement! This chick is cooked!
My jaw hit the floor when I read that!! How nice to have an afternoon off 🥴. Even with my non-HG morning sickness (I had one HG and two “normal”), I was too sick to carry on like that.

Reactions: 13
Danniiiii also needs a thread.
Absolute twit.

If anyone knows how to make threads, Mikhailla and Danniiiiii please.

These bloody names and their spelling🤦‍♀️ Dannii, Jessiiika, Mikhailla 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a few days behind so forgive me if this has already been posted…

why spend the day with your family when you could be out doing this??

Absolutely rank 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
These influncers events/parties are biggest load of wank! they're literally for nothing other than getting drunk, and showing off.. their slut dropping for who? Each other? No guys there? Some big fkn orgy go to a club, you don't need a venue for that.. of jessi has her vage and ass out, she's so desperate for attention, its gross!

Reactions: 12
Sweet baby Jesus. My poor eyes. Why would you want your minge on display like that 😳
She is truly so revolting. Someone that will do anything for attention.

MAYBE if you were in a jumpsuit!? A pant suit!? But that nightie!? Come on. She turned too fast and her lard ass was on display for duck sake.

The bogan, jobless hoe will not leave.

• Haha
Danniiiii also needs a thread.
Absolute twit.

If anyone knows how to make threads, Mikhailla and Danniiiiii please.

These bloody names and their spelling🤦‍♀️ Dannii, Jessiiika, Mikhailla 😂🙄
Yeah, mob of wankers

She is truly so revolting. Someone that will do anything for attention.

MAYBE if you were in a jumpsuit!? A pant suit!? But that nightie!? Come on. She turned too fast and her lard ass was on display for duck sake.

The bogan, jobless hoe will not leave.
And it’s the look on her face, she’s so proud and happy with herself. She’s bleeping deranged.

Imagine if some kids at the schools parents ser the videos, her kids could be in for some teasing later in life if she keeps this up, kids are so cruel, my 6 year old son gets teased at school for eating dragon fruit, mango & kiwi fruit, ruthless pricks

Why are they all so sexual… like can’t you dance with your friends without grabbing their arse or bending over in front of them
I did that tit at 18 because I wanted attention 😂 most of these women are in their 30s? And their mums
I get having fun, but I don’t think any of them are actually happy and having fun they are all pretending and are all completely fake
They hate their lives so they get fat trashed and dance like sluts with each other go home and continue to sit around filming themselves and hating their lives
None of them do anything in life that they actually enjoy
Like go for a walk or something, get a bleeping hobby
Teach your kids to paint or swim or play snap ffs, something other than how to get the whole school talking about what a bleep their mum is

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.