Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, didn't need to post this.

Her thinking she is a Small!? Maybe in Zoe Moss styles.
But how will her followers comment on her butt without posting it..?!!

I think the Palisade was too expensive for Jessi. The base model is the same price as her top model Santa Fe. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deal with all the buttons in the photo this morning - looks so messy and disorganised. I couldn’t drive a car like that.
Neither could I! I wouldn’t buy a Santa Fe anyway but definitely not now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't with this woman! How she manages to afford everything she does is beyond me!
I do more in a day then this slob kabob does in a week, where is my brand new car?! :mad:

Reactions: 8
I can't with this woman! How she manages to afford everything she does is beyond me!
I do more in a day then this slob kabob does in a week, where is my brand new car?! :mad:
She’s a maggot I tell ya. You can almost smell her by looking at her through the phone 🤣🤣 she’s a gutter rat.

Reactions: 3
Ol Methi posting yet another clothing haul, she’s shopped in store and online, all for her of course, dress for the “boat” yet where is some nice causal clothing for the kids, I just cannot get over what a selfish c.unt she is. 😡 she constantly wears the same stuff so I’m not sure why she is buying new stuff all the time to not wear it.

Reactions: 13
What is with that tattoo on her hip. Am I right in thinking it says "SO GOOD"???

Reactions: 3
You guys, did you hear her? jess doesn't want a designer bag because she's cheap. Jess is "cheap" :ROFLMAO:

What is with that tattoo on her hip. Am I right in thinking it says "SO GOOD"???
Yeah that's right. Just as lame as her "styled just perfectly" tattoo on her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ol Methi posting yet another clothing haul, she’s shopped in store and online, all for her of course, dress for the “boat” yet where is some nice causal clothing for the kids, I just cannot get over what a selfish c.unt she is. 😡 she constantly wears the same stuff so I’m not sure why she is buying new stuff all the time to not wear it.
Came to say the same. She’s always in that white singlet with jeans or those stupid oversized button up shirts with the collar down her back and the pocket on her shoulder. I don’t get the style of unbuttoning it and pulling it up to hang down your back!!

Reactions: 9
Yet can't spend any money on speech therapy which based on the story of the kangaroo that poor little girl needs. We didn't hear anything about an ENT, not since she discovered she could dose all the kids up with melatonin instead of actually addressing breathing issues.

Reactions: 11
Came to say the same. She’s always in that white singlet with jeans or those stupid oversized button up shirts with the collar down her back and the pocket on her shoulder. I don’t get the style of unbuttoning it and pulling it up to hang down your back!!
They aren't even her shirts - they are Pfilths!

Reactions: 7
How is she out shopping after parting with $50k plus for a car? I’m convinced it’s all credit.

Reactions: 13
I hope the kids have a blast on this cruise & her & the gangster are sea sick. Nasty of me I know but those kids come last in every decision these two wankers make it seems.

Reactions: 12
HOW is she affording this? She is so out of touch with society, don’t think she even realises that not everyone lives like this..

Reactions: 8
I think the Palisade was too expensive for Jessi. The base model is the same price as her top model Santa Fe. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deal with all the buttons in the photo this morning - looks so messy and disorganised. I couldn’t drive a car like that.
Me either, imagine how much filth will be in all those crevices by the time the car is a week old. My car has a steering wheel and a screen, much easier to keep clean and much less overwhelming 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.