Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile your ‘wife’ did absolutely duck all
Phil's story made me laugh so much! Thanks for capturing and sharing here because I def would have missed it otherwise :ROFLMAO: I live for his passive aggressive digs that he ends up deleting soon after LOL

Reactions: 14
All Goldie can think of making with playdoh is a phone well that says it all doesn’t it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She said in Q&A the Pallisade was too expensive. They start at $65. I’d better on a cheaper Hyundai. She wanted a Kluger but I know for a fact Toyotas are almost 12 months wait. Whatever it is it will be trashed in a week.

Obviously I meant $65K 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m astonished they can afford this, I really do wonder how much debt they are in, who is loaning them this kind of money as I doubt they have the cash flow for this.

Reactions: 13
I think while they have a fixed rate mortgage they feel they are sitting pretty. Theydont appear to be saving anything for when their fixedr ate ends and their rate will jump up exponentially.

What the duck is this caption tho? Isn’t this your full time business? Most people continue to work throughout the year… not just for a week or 2

323267DB-44A5-4987-9345-2A08D75C5B3B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Counting down til we see a trashed car, ripped leather seats etc.. How long we thinking?
Going by her track record the kids will probably bundle themselves in the new car and take it for a joy ride and she will be none the wiser as she's tucked up in bed watching Netflix. Then she will ask for a refund on the car because it's the manufacturers fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Going by her track record the kids will probably bundle themselves in the new car and take it for a joy ride and she will be none the wiser as she's tucked up in bed watching Netflix. Then she will ask for a refund on the car because it's the manufacturers fault.
OMG so true, returning it for a refund 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I give it days. Maybe hours 😂 I wonder if she’ll get Levi an actual car seat now since she clearly had the money to spend!
Haha nope just pop him in the 3rd row and no one will be none the wiser 🤣

Did everyone see/hear Phil say “say thankyou for my car”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The sooner the 'influencer' days die off the better, especially for lazy slobs like her. I don't think the 'gangster' photographer will be able to rake in enough $ to cover the debts that they must have.
New car but the boys will be still travelling by bus to school.😟

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He needs to leave this useless lardass stat. Yes, she trapped him but you can still divorce the rat.
I have only just started following her, and only so I know what is going on when I read this thread.
What is the story behind her trapping him?

Think your onto something! Why has this only suddenly happened to? We heard about Cairns for months! Those poor guests wanting to enjoy their first cruise no doubt in years.
Sarah kearns is talking about the cruise also

Meanwhile your ‘wife’ did absolutely duck all
I love the passive aggressive comment about cooking dins after the 2 hour drive home.
What a cow she is, at home all day being a lazy unemployed bludger and her hubby has to cook after working all day then having a 2 hour drive home.
Then he gets bitched at because it has no sauce
I

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.