Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son has the same rattan toy boy in his room filled with similar toys he uses daily.. it’s in the same condition as when we bought it! They have no respect for anything.. because their parents have never shown them to!

Reactions: 7
Why, or better yet how, is her entire house just a constant pig sty?? Didn't she only sleep in that bed last night? Look at the state of it, in only a matter of hours. She lives in a brothel.

She really shows how lazy she is every time she films in that house. Nothing is ever clean or finished she is rough on stuff and doesn’t watch those kids so all the rattan furniture will get broken it’s fragile at best to start with

She has such high hopes for this tit tip of a house. WHY is she not doing The Kitchen or The Bathroom?! And why the duck is she getting a FIREPLACE?!?!?!?!?!

She really is the dumbest duck.
I honeslty don't understand why she bought this house, it so old and needs so much work done to it not just the reno she's doing is dumb choice the whole house was not a very well thought out purchase, they simply don't have the knowledge and the money to do what they are hoping to do. It just baffles me why they went with this house.

Reactions: 5
I honeslty don't understand why she bought this house, it so old and needs so much work done to it not just the reno she's doing is dumb choice the whole house was not a very well thought out purchase, they simply don't have the knowledge and the money to do what they are hoping to do. It just baffles me why they went with this house.
I don’t think it’s a bad house. It’s your standard Aussie brick house but she wants it to be an architecturally designed mansion like other influencers have. It’s not going to happen unless they can throw some serious money into it and then the value of the house is never going to reflect what they spend because of the area they are in. It’s a lot like her own appearance, nothing is wrong with how she looks, she’s your standard Aussie bogan and she’s never going to be hailey Bieber no matter how many weaves or brow laminations she has.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think it’s a bad house. It’s your standard Aussie brick house but she wants it to be an architecturally designed mansion like other influencers have. It’s not going to happen unless they can throw some serious money into it and then the value of the house is never going to reflect what they spend because of the area they are in. It’s a lot like her own appearance, nothing is wrong with how she looks, she’s your standard Aussie bogan and she’s never going to be hailey Bieber no matter how many weaves or brow laminations she has.
That's what I'm saying, it's not a bad house if that was mine that be fine for me, but she wants the inatagram picture perfect house, and it's just not going happen, she just going keep throwing money away, and changing things, she should of just just gone with a house that didn't need any work done do it, that already fit her vibe, as lame as that is, that is what she wants.

Reactions: 8
That's what I'm saying, it's not a bad house if that was mine that be fine for me, but she wants the inatagram picture perfect house, and it's just not going happen, she just going keep throwing money away, and changing things, she should of just just gone with a house that didn't need any work done do it, that already fit her vibe, as lame as that is, that is what she wants.
She can’t afford a house that fits her vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That toy box that she drove around QLD for because she HAD TO HAVE IT!?

How the duck are her bratty kids such savages!? Everything is broken and destroyed!?

Teach them some respect.

Reactions: 10
She brought it because she has Yellowglen tastes on a PassionPop budget

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That toy box that she drove around QLD for because she HAD TO HAVE IT!?

How the duck are her bratty kids such savages!? Everything is broken and destroyed!?

Teach them some respect.
Because they're starved of attention and always left unsupervised. It's unreal.

Oh as well as modelling the behaviour they witness from their parents (not respecting any of their belongings, everything is disposable).

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon their cruise next week is gifted? I see a story just now on Laura Bentley that they are going on one, but it’s a paid partnership or gifted type situation?
Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon their cruise next week is gifted? I see a story just now on Laura Bentley that they are going on one, but it’s a paid partnership or gifted type situation?
Thoughts?
Think your onto something! Why has this only suddenly happened to? We heard about Cairns for months! Those poor guests wanting to enjoy their first cruise no doubt in years.

Reactions: 6
Think your onto something! Why has this only suddenly happened to? We heard about Cairns for months! Those poor guests wanting to enjoy their first cruise no doubt in years.
Apparently a few other influencers have posted tonight about cruises, but theirs are proper gifted / ads

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.